Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

What the hell did I do??? What a mess, I deleted the whole thing. It was a funny story though...sorry about that! Thank goodness we have a 20something year old violet to help us technically challenged, more seasoned violets!

Brother just called...we are gonna go to dinner and put an offer in on another piece of land!!! WooHOO...call me Ivanka Trump! (Really, you should see these shitholes we are buying). It sold for 25k in 2006, but fell into foreclosure, not the bank is unloading this for 9k!

I would LOVELOVELOVE IT if TracyK or Janie called me and told me who went home...no, I can't wait until I get home! PAALLEEASSE! Whoever can, thanks!

xoxoxoxo

Just got home from work, and Pam I haven't watch bb yet.

Michelle, I am soo sorry about your friend. A friend of mine was diagnosed about 3 months ago with breast cancer, it is a horrible thing to see. Prayers are going out!!

Kat "he is a Goth dressing, gay mortician" and he is one of the childrens father??? Am I getting too old?

Jane

Lunasa, Congrats on the weight loss. You are headed in the right direction again. Hang in there. I'm pulling for you.

I went to my Doctor'sappointment today and all went really well. I weighed in 10.5 pounds lighter. That's 10.5 in 6 weeks. WooHoo. So we sat and talked a little and I told him that I felt good and comfortable. That I really didn't think that I needed a fill. I told him that in all this time I have never thrown up. A few times I have had the slimes from not chewing my food well enough. So since I was comfortable I was afraid that a little fill might put me in the group of sufferers. He agreed with me and we decided to give it another 4 weeks and see how my weight loss is than. I was sad that I drove all that way for no fill but I feel comfortable with my decision. I told him that with a pool being put in soon I really needed to be tightened down good. I need to fit in that bathing suit. We both laughed about it.

Everyone have a great evening and can someone remind me in the morning that it's CTCD???? Thanks.

Ok Thinner me and allaboutmefl. We see you guys peeking in all the time. Come and join us. You'll like it here. I guarantee it. Tell us all about yourselves.

Kat "he is a Goth dressing, gay mortician" and he is one of the childrens father??? Am I getting too old?

Jane

OMG, I thought the same thing! I did spew my coffee when I read this (Kat has the strangest cast of characters in her world) and had to read it back to my daughter. She and I laughed about it all day! We were saying (in our best gay-effeminate voice and flapping our hands), "Oh my gawd!! He is SO dead! I'll do the makeup but enbalming just creeps me OUT!!"
I went to my Doctor'sappointment today and all went really well. I weighed in 10.5 pounds lighter. That's 10.5 in 6 weeks.
Suzie, that is so awesome!!! You are losing at such a great, steady pace!! That's the ticket, girl! I take it you don't own a scale and just weigh at the doctors. How much have you lost altogether?? You should be so proud of yourself....REALLY!!!! :thumbup:
Ok Thinner me and allaboutmefl. We see you guys peeking in all the time. Come and join us. You'll like it here. I guarantee it. Tell us all about yourselves.
Yeah! Jump on in anytime! Welcome!

Ok! Well today is plastic surgery consultation day!! DH and I are both going in to talk about an eyelid job (blepheroplasty) which is covered by my insurance. The criteria we meet is that our eyelids are so heavy that they rest on the eyelashes. I can't wait to have this done!! I used to have such big bright eyes and they're horrible now! I also can't wait to see what else I might have done while I'm under the knife. Brow lift? Neck Lipo? Fat implants in my cheeks?? I wouldn't be surprised if he recommended a facelift but I don't think I'm ready for that. We'll see. Like Laura said, growing old gracefully is over-rated! I even, for a short while yesterday, allowed myself to fantasize about a Tummy Tuck. Even when I was in college and weighed 130 I had a tummy!! So you can imagine, after 2 kids, that it is my biggest trouble spot. I could make that all magically go away...but I don't know if I care about it that much (meaning $5,000 worth or whatever it costs).

I'm working on an all-silver necklace that's about 1/3 of the way done so I'll be pounding metal this afternoon. (Yea!) Oh darn, I need to go to the grocery store, too. I hate going to the store. Grrrr. These kids go thru some food, letmetellya.

TTYL!!

Good morning ladies-

Terri-wooohooo have fun at the PS. I am envious!

Pam-I am SO sorry! I did not get back on the computer last night to see you ask who got voted off. I would have called you n a heartbeat. SORRY!!!

TGIT-I am off tomorrow so this will work! The boss will be away most of the day and I just bought a new James Patterson book to read :Dancing_shocked: so it should make today pass fairly quickly.

I hope Jenn is doing OK. Jenn, I second (or third) what Terri, Laura and the others said. I know you would like to stay where you are but you need to think about relocating somewhere that the job market is better! Prayers & hugs to you girlfriend!

Lunasa-I wish I could lose 3 pounds. I think my days of -3 in a week are GONE! Good job girl!

Judy-are you getting your new car soon?

Laura-just reading your story about the lab work and the run around you are getting frustratd ME! I loathe poor service of any kind!

Hi Haydee, Jane, Suzie, Denise, and all my other sisters!

Have a great day everyone :thumbup:

Pam....you could have called and asked me. If I was asleep I would have at least TOLD you who as voted off before hanging up on you!!:Dancing_shocked::thumbup:

Hey Everyone!

This is Holy Thursday!!! And it is a great day cause @ 3pm...I start a 10 day vacation!!!! Helltothefreakinyeah!

My brother flaked out on me last night cause he was w/ clients. He knew I was a bit pissed sooooo he called me late and said, "You want Johnny on Easter?" Uuuummm, YEAH! So me and the little man are gonna hang out on Sunday, go to the cemetary to see my mom, then to the Living Desert (a wild animal zoo here), then...I heard Horton Hears a Who is a hoot (hahahahaha). Then shopping at Wally World Monday morning for some clothes and something else fun! Yeah!!! I am soooo glad. Hopefully Susanne will go to the desert thing w/ us. She loves animals and has never been! Sooo, my brother has redeemed himself...for now. We still need to meet about this land though.

OK...quick game of scrabble. I got my REAL TOM now and have cramps and sore boobs and the munchies. OH well...

I think I hear the Easter Bunny!

Thanks Tracy...I was able to "cheat" cause brother flaked...but we will talk soon!

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!

I'm off tomorrow yipppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeee!

It's going to hit 70 degrees today yippppppppppppppeeeeeeee!

My flowers are starting to bud and my crocus are in blooom yippppppppppee!

Suzie: you are kicking booty!

Terry: Let us know how the consult goes.. how exciting

DH told my that my butt looked flat last night in my favorite size 12 levis...... I guess I'm losing it, but on the up side.... I was able to button and zip Cody's 33's! LOL he did NOT think it was as cool as I did! :thumbup:

Oh and heres one for the harsh mom side.......... (she's talking about getting banded in 2009) we stopped by to pick up some stuff and she asked what I had for dinner (2 taco's) How much have you lost? (0 lately, but my body must be shifting)

So she says............ "well you don't have the hour glass back you ARE straight up and down still, but if you worked on your midriff you wouldn't be so straight" AHHHHHHHHHH she has always been the worst about my weight...... and she is heavy... she finally admited that she is the same weight I was went I started.... I love her so much.... but dam... My size 12's are getting LOSE.... give me a break please!!!!

Good Morning, Violets..

Ahhhhhhhhh Spring has sprung and when I look outside I see........... SNOW!! It's snowing right now as I type... big, fat, fluffy white flakes. Kinda like me pre-banding. At least the sun is shining. I have a nail appointment today and then will do my hospital shift.

Tracyk...we're going back and forth on the car right now. Trying to decide what will be more financially practical. Don't know how it will play out, but it's not like we have to get it done today. We'll take our time and try to make the right decision. I LOVE the Prius, but the buick is a great car too. Too many decisions.. too little brain power!

I tried to eat a Jimmy Dean Lite Breakfast sandwich today and even with taking the top bun off, it didn't work. I gave up after 3 little bites. We bought 3 different kinds and they're all going to DD. Back to oatmeal or yogurt for breakfast.

Jenn...hang in there girl. We all are pulling for you. I know it's got to be such a disappointment. Wish we could help more than the prayers and purple power we offer. If we lived closer, I know we would.

Suzie.... congrats on the GREAT weight loss!!! You are really on a roll, woman!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Pamela... only a few hours to Spring Break. I remember the feeling well!! I just emailed my school to let them know I'll be there to help with Kindergarten Round Up. It's a no brainer for me and I get to see my former students and my colleagues all of whom I've not seen since before banding. That will just be a FUN time!!

We have Maundy Thursday services tonight, a three hour service with 5 other churches tomorrow and then a veiling of the cross service in the evening. Saturday is our relaxing day and then two services on Sunday. We're going to DD's for Easter dinner. it will be ham and all the fixings and hopefully I won't spend my time in the bathroom!

Terry... good luck on your PS consult. Personally I think duct tape or tootpicks would have the same effect, but it's your choice. :Dancing_shocked::tt2::Dancing_tongue:

Well, better go get my hair curled and makeup on for the day. Everyone have a good one. Make wise choices, drink that Water and CTC!!! (that one is aimed right at ME!)