Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January Exercise - HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

I dunno guys having a bad week. My friends son passed away it's been really hard. He was only 26. Had the wake last night. Just been a rough week with kid still ill too. This weather is bringing me down. Ankle still hurts..and wearing this wrist brace sucks. Just taking a week off I think. Decided I will go to the Saturday class for sure and start over again. Hoping by then it warms up a little. Just seems so dangerous being out in this right now. I don't have a great car either. I'm also going to do some leg lifts and stuff at home tonight. Hope everyone is doing well.

I dunno guys having a bad week. My friends son passed away it's been really hard. He was only 26. Had the wake last night. Just been a rough week with kid still ill too. This weather is bringing me down. Ankle still hurts..and wearing this wrist brace sucks. Just taking a week off I think. Decided I will go to the Saturday class for sure and start over again. Hoping by then it warms up a little. Just seems so dangerous being out in this right now. I don't have a great car either. I'm also going to do some leg lifts and stuff at home tonight. Hope everyone is doing well.

Sorry DI...sounds like your having a hard time of things! Sorry to hear about your friends son. Thats really sad. Yeah the cold is really bad...im sure its cold down there too!

I am soooo ready for summer and its only Jan! Why cant my company relocate me to Texas or Florida instead of WI! Ahhhhhhh.

Hang in there lady.....maybe some good things are on there way to you.....you need a good date.

Oh, DiBaby! I am so sorry about the loss y'all are experiencing. I can't even begin to imagine, but y'all are in my prayers. Keep your chin up and holler at us if you need a shoulder.

Two hours at the gym today for our back workout. Started getting used to using lifting hooks...the increased weight hurts my wrists, so the hooks really help, but I need to get used to them. Got up to full sets with the 30 pound dumbbells on todays' workout! This is the only workout I can use dumbbells that heavy...I guess I have a strong back.

I have to say this...it is so funny when some of the guys at the gym see me working out and just have to come see how much I'm lifting! Kind of like your "nod" at the YMCA, WHOS...its a very cool and motivating thing! :lol:

weightlift.gifdisney-mr-potato-head-heavy.gifbodybuilding.jpg

Ok, been gone most of this week from work. That's where I get on here to check up on everyone. Taking this week off from lifting, so I've been concentrating on cardio exclusively. So far, since Sat., I done about 40 miles on the treadmill.

Plus, had my monthly check with the PA yesterday. Down to 291!!!!!!! Couldn't believe it. I'm officially below 300. Never again will I be anywhere near that level. About another 50 lbs to go. Can't wait for softball season. I keep telling my leftfielder I'm taking his position this year.:redface:

It's Friday! Woohooo!

I am just checking in...Thursday was busy so I did the elliptical for 35 min at home and did my zumba DVD. I am not sure how much I accomplished because I laughed a lot...but I did it.. I hit the gym this morning..I was excited about going this morning spent my 35min on the elliptical, then I spent an hour on strength training..I was going to go swimming but I was called to pick up my sick kid...Ugggghhhh, don't get me wrong I don't mind getting him. I am just so tired of all the sickness going around. So when hubby gets home today I may go back and swim and hit the sauna... Okay well everyone have a great Friday! TGIF!

WHOS and SUZE - (Hey, that rhymes!) Thanx for the kind words! If y'all only knew what a MAJOR goofball nerd I am! Actually, I bet at least Suze knows this, as we tend to recognize our "own kind". LOL How about you, WHOS? You a goofball, too? :hurray:

Yesterday's workout was killer...biceps and triceps. I swear I'm such a mess from working out this week...chest hurts, arms hurt, and my legs hurt so much that it's excruciating to even get in and out of the car! But it's a "good hurt", and I know it just means that I will be able to work out that much harder next week after recuperating this weekend. Woo-Hoo! :frown:

How about you, WHOS? You a goofball, too? :hurray:

:frown:

Me? A Goofball? Yeah i think i am. I have a typical British sense of humor i think...but i am always trying to make people laugh...

I had my yearly review yesterday..and i scored top score in all catergories ! That was good...i worked my but of achieveing above and beyond all my objectives...all i have to say is 'SHOW ME THE MONEY'...

Today.......COLD......SNOW.....SNOWING....-15F...5 inches of snow and still snowing....got to lock at a house and then off to the YMCA...i need to move to TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!! I love the summers here (70-75F) but i hate getting throught the winters!

Out on the Road aGAIN tomorrow ...off to PA for the week. ANd to rub it in my work buddy is going to be working in Universal Studios Orlando all week AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Weigh in is tomorrow and all week im been the same weight but today i dropped 2 pounds since yesterday...my body is so weird like that...so its looking good.

Jess....i know your suffering with this cold weather too!!!!!

Oh and tomorrow is my Birthday and i have to travel...wahhhhhhhhh and my family is too busy to do anything with me today...(ahh its ok im always a huge baby on my birthday).

Yes yes, Whos is a goofball - you can see it in his eyes. :)

Ohhhh its like in the freaking 40's here today!!! I wanna go outside and play!!

Hey all checking in!

Well I hit my elliptical this morning...Then hit the gym for my zumba class. I got there a little early so I worked my abs before class..That was a really good idea, I felt way more of an impact when I did the class today..I will remember that one..After class I did my complete strength training minus the abs...So a good work out schedule this week..

I have decided that I am putting my elliptical up for sale though..I just am having such a hard time with space lately and I don't like working out on it at home. Today when I was on it my daughter had a hayday in the bathroom with daddy's shaving cream...Ugggghhh. So I paid a lot for it so I should be able to get what I am asking I hope..

Whose- Good job on the two pounds...Yeah it is cold but not that cold..It is supposed to hit 40's Tuesday here hopefully, I could just use some sunshine... I hope your cold is getting better...I would like to be hitting Universal Studios this week that is for sure... Well I hope you have a good trip. What is it about birthdays...But I hope you have a great one!

Suzzie- What an awesome job on your weight loss...I need to pay more attention to that stuff. I just realized what an awesome job you are doing ,so I thought I would tell you!

As for weigh in...I am hoping for two but for right now it only looks like one pound but I am headed for my bad weeks ahead...So as long as I don't gain and I keep exercising I know that it will pay off!

Okay well have a great Sunday everyone.

Whose: Happy Birthday!:tongue:

Only down 1/2 pound. GRRR!:) Why? Why? I've been working my Buns off! :tounge_smile:I did 60 pound squats this week. I was a good girl! :tt1:GRRR! I guess I'll go to my plastic surgery with a little more of me than I wanted. :rolleyes2:I'll just have to keep trying!:wink2: