Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You may be surprised. Exercise is very important for your health and helps to keep weight off but it does only contribute a small amount to weight loss from what I have been told. If you have gone a while and truly aren’t losing anything you may have to cut back on calories a bit but I would think you may just lose a little slower. I guess the best way to figure out how your body responds is just to keep logging and if you aren’t losing try cutting back 100 calories or so and see if that helps get the scale moving again. You may want to consider some seated exercises you can do for your upper body in the meantime just to keep yourself In the habit as well.

Can you contact your team and get their help. Everyone is given different advice, so one diet and exercise doesn't fit all.

If you can get no help, this is what I would do - Eat Proteins first and then vegetables or salad and limit carbs to fruits as much as possible. Log everything that goes into your mouth in any app you choose. So that while you can not do much you are in control. I am sure you know this as you have done so well in the past

By the way you have the cutest dog, please give him/her a hug from me please

You may be surprised. Exercise is very important for your health and helps to keep weight off but it does only contribute a small amount to weight loss from what I have been told. If you have gone a while and truly aren’t losing anything you may have to cut back on calories a bit but I would think you may just lose a little slower. I guess the best way to figure out how your body responds is just to keep logging and if you aren’t losing try cutting back 100 calories or so and see if that helps get the scale moving again. You may want to consider some seated exercises you can do for your upper body in the meantime just to keep yourself In the habit as well.
Thanks for the response and the help but I would let you know my doctor told me not to worry about the calories he told me to mainly focus on the Protein the Protein Drink or shakes he said make sure you're fat is under 40 g and try to make sure your sugar is under 20 but at the most make sure your sugar does not go over 40 now again today but I really don't use sugar if I do use sugar if in my green tea but I use Linda and that's about it but the only reason I'm having trouble losing weight right now is because I'm down because they told me I cannot do anything below my waist down due to the fact that I fractured my foot almost a month ago and I'm still working on it getting here they only want me exercising from the upper half

Jenny soderquist ( woof woof love you Kirby Liam minks)

There are lots of exercises you can do seated which wouldn’t impact the healing of your ankle. Google is your friend. Resistance bands are really useful too. Sure won’t stretch you from a cardiac perspective but will work your upper body muscles.

And yes, exercise only contributes to about 10% of any weight loss you have to lose. Have 50lbs to lose then exercise will be responsible for about 5lbs. Unless you start running marathons!

If your calorie consumption is less than your body needs to function, you will lose weight even if it is a little slower with your reduced activity. Maybe check in with your dietician to ensure you’re on the right path. Sometimes a small tweak can be helpful. Am a little surprised you’re being advised to still be getting Protein from shakes instead of real food alone this far along even if you have weight you still wants to lose.. I didn’t have another shake once I began purées. My calories were still low & I got my protein in. Even now I get in 70g of protein & consume about 1300/1400 calories a day in maintenance. Oh & I didn’t really exercise while I was losing & apart from some stretching exercises I still don’t. Wouldn’t burn 40 calories a day.

Hope your ankle heals quickly & you’re up & moving easily soon.