Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nurseamy's tummy tuck/Lipo/Mastopexy

I have heard of Lipo dissolve. I even talked to a doc about it. It works for small areas that need conturing, but not helpful or affordable for larger areas. I thought about having it done under my chin, but then you have the problem of what to do with the loose skin. So, I opted for Thermage. Keep up with your fills, until you get to the right place and you'll to great. You just have to take charge of your life and make it happen!

Thank you for your support. One other question. . .with the Thermage how did that work and what was the cost? Did you only do this on your chin,does it really work for other areas and how long does it last for? Would you be able to replace thermage with a Tummy Tuck or it doesn't work that well?

Karey - please share details on the Thermage!!! Yikes, I have a squishy spot under my chin where my large double chin used to be!! I would love to tighten that up. When I look down it gets all squishy looking - I'm too young for the turkey neck!!!!!

Okay, you can google Thermage and find out lots. It's a very popular laser procedure, primarily used on the face, but people do the arms, and tummy area, but the results aren't as good. I had Thermage of the face and neck. In Utah it costs about $2300. After, I had lost about 50 pounds, I started having jowls and the double chin thing. It totally got rid of the jowls and most of the double chin. In fact, I think I will have it one more time. It works on the deep layer of the skin that produces collagen and stimulates more collagen to grow, thus tightening the skin and helping with minor wrinkles. It is painful. The doc administered a tranqualizer and a loratab. It's bearable, but uncomfortable. It does not hurt once there done with the procedure. It takes 3-6 months for the final results because of the collagen growth. Hope that helps. Sorry, I'm taking ovear your thread, Amy! If you all have more questions, see my thread, KareyQuilts, TT, BL, Lipo, etc.

Hello everyone! I have not posted in awhile,but today is my 2month anniversary so I thought I would post my pic

Day before Tummy Tuck

IMG_0098-1.jpg

2 month Post Op..Same Jeans!

IMG_0257.jpg

Wow Amy, you look awesome!! I have the look in your first picture, and would love to look like the 2nd one!! (also curious if you've lost any more weight since the TT!)

wow Amy thats wonderful! You look great! Have you lost more weight?

Thank You!! I only lost the weight they took off me in skin & lipo.I was about 145 going into surgery and I weigh 137 now.I am now walking/jogging 3k/day at the gym so i am hoping to tone things up and hopefully drop a couple more pounds.

Amy, you look absolutely wonderful. How is the swelling after you work out? I'm walking 3 miles a day and by the end of day, I'm quite swollen. I love the new tummy, but hate the swelling. Oh well!

What about the scaring? Does it bother you? and how about the pain after surgery. . .how would you describe it? I'm still 20 lbs away from my goal. . .but it would be nice to know what I have to look forward to. Congrats on everything. . .you look amazing!

What about the scaring? Does it bother you? and how about the pain after surgery. . .how would you describe it? I'm still 20 lbs away from my goal. . .but it would be nice to know what I have to look forward to. Congrats on everything. . .you look amazing!

Thank you!I would take the scar over the belly any day!!!! Post -Op was alot harder than I expected but not unrealistic.I just have 3 kids so I could not take my meds during the day and it got pretty rough.Thank goodness that stage is Gone!!! If you click on the myheal link it has pics of my scar.