Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December Exercise

You guys are silly...and thank you. I truly heart you and this thread!

Glad to hear you are making progress with the calories! I have a feeling you will be in Loserville, as you call it, before years' end.

But what about the skin problem, guys?

Where is everyone, JM? Is it just us tonight?

Skin thing, I'm not sure about. Other than giving it some time, or having PS, even after you lose to catch up, I'm not sure what to do. My mother lost 90lbs pretty rapidly with RNY and she had a lot of loose skin, and she still does, but not as much as right after she lost the weight. Her skin sorta caught up with her.

The only other thing that I could possibly think of is massaging the areas that are really bad, daily. Getting blood to flow to the area could hurry it up a little. (I don't think this is based on any scientific facts!!!!) Like scalp massages stimulate Hair growth because of the blood flow, I'm thinking massaging skin may help. I did see a lotion advertised, I'm not sure the brand, but it was a department store brand (and very expensive $50 a bottle) but it was supposed to tighten the skin and take up to an inch off thighs, etc. Could it be clarins? I'll post if I can think of it....

That is encouraging about your Mom, JM! I will try the massaging, too. I bought some lotion last night that is supposed to help...we will see. My sis had RNY and I don't think her stomach looks like that any more, come to think of it. Like I said, in reality I don't think it's that bad just yet, but it will likely get worse before it gets better. I think I just panicked when I noticed it...I'm a little better now, but just want to stay on top of it.

I'm off to Houston again to visit with hubby after I take our son to school, so y'all have a great weekend in case I can't check back in for bit!

Thursday...did some circuit machines for arms before hand..then spin class. Boy I was so close to talking myself out of going to. But I had a few bites of cheesecake for lunch and I knew I had to go..lol

Dibaby...Any dates this weekend? Is that last guy still crying you dumped him? Maybe he will buy you a ring for Christmas..........nnnnnnnoooooooooo.

Well, no snow here...just cold as hell. Made it home from Houston in one piece, thank goodnes. I reall hate that drive! Stopped at the Conroe Outlet Mall when I saw that they have a Levi's Outlet. They only had one pair in my size, but they will get more. I was so proud to tell her that I wanted a Juniors super low rise size 13 Bootcut Long!!!! She was nice enough to check backstock and found two. One worked, one didn't...oh well. You just cant beat the prices at 25 bucks when they are almost double that at Kohl's. The new jeans are skin tight, but I can wear them. They won't be skin tight for very long...maybe two weeks, then they will fit right. Here's hoping! :clap2:

You are ROCKING it Stefanie! Size 13 juniors? I was never that small. My goal is to be a 16, but it would feel good to be a size 13. I may have to rethink this whole thing. Oh, and by the way guys, I lost those 2lbs I gained. And I'm hoping even more will come off!!!!!

Good job JM!!

Okay well I finally hit 100 pounds lost...weeeeeeeee..taken forever but who cares really..I'm there is all thats important

Saturday I went to my strength class..oh my..we did sooo many squats! Then I had to shovel twice over the weekend. I'm sooo sore I feel just like I did my first spin class..ouchie!! Anyways..didn't workout sunday since I'm a wreck. Tonight my kid has to make up a gymnastics class which is good cause I'm still way to sore. Talk about over doing it!

Hope you feel better soon Daddy!

Thanx, JM! Like I said, they are skin-tight, but I'm in them! I NEVER thought I would see that size again...it's been over 20 years since I saw that size.

I did gain two pounds over the weekend, though...UGH. I refuse to change my ticker. If I don't have them gone by Friday, I'll change it then. I didn't do jack all weekend except shop and eat, so that's what I get.

Back to the gym today...I have no clue what we are working today...will check in with you peeps later.

Hi, DiBaby!

Hi, WHOS!

Hi, EVERYONE!

Last week went well but I could only hit the gym four days. I did cardio 4/4 days and weight training 2/4 days. I was delayed on Friday and Saturday due to the snow/ice/wind storm, but that is really no excuse since I atleast have an elliptical at home. I did have a NSV I thought I would share. I have a pair of jeans that were my favorite, I haven't worn them in over four years but I couldn't part with them. Well three weeks ago they didn't fit but this Saturday I put them on and they fit, a bit tight but that is okay because in three more weeks they will fit perfect. I am so excited this will be 4-5 sizes smaller than what I started at....This is so exciting for me!

This week I am shooting for 5/5 cardio workouts. 3/5 complete weight training workouts. Even though Christmas is getting closer, I really want to maintain my work outs. Does it seem harder to anyone else to try and make it to the gym...

Stefani congratulations on your size 13! That is rockin!

What do you do is spin class Di? It sounds like fun!

Di, you're awesome. I'm doing the happy dance for ya!

:whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

Thanx, Jess...congrats on your jeans, too! That's great that you are staying so active, even through this tough season. Yes, it is harder to get to the gym because of everything else that needs to be done, but you just have to make time for it. That's not working perfectly for me, obviously, but it does work most of the time, so I'm happy. It sounds about the same for you...keep it up!