Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December Exercise

Ohh, my next appointment is Jan 10th. And I better lose some weight. My doc is threatening to stab me with another needle if I don't!

You WILL lose weight! Let's see if we can get you another ten pounds gone for your next appointment!

Fact is...if you lose another ten, you may NEED that fill on Jan. 10!

About 30 minutes prior to my workout, I take my creatine capsules. (I don't cycle creatine, but instead take a lower maintenance dose twice a day every day.) During the workout, I have two bottles. One is grape juice with glutamine powder and creatine powder in it. The other is simply Water. The creatine and glutamine give me a significantly noticeable increase in power to perform my workouts.

We only work one body part a day, as a general rule. (Sometimes two, but never more than that.) So each part only gets worked once a week, but VERY HARD. Then it has a week or so to recover and build.

Yes, the "eat more to lose more" theory really rubs me the wrong way, but so far it seems to ring true. I'm losing every day now. (I need to update my ticker.) I'm hoping this continues this way, but I'm sure I will hit a plateau again at some point and have to blast through. Just the nature of the game.

This is sooo helpful! Thanks!! I'm like printing it out. I have a body builder friend (who also is a computer genius..lol) but he talks wayyy over my head with these things..just like he does computer jargon. Drives me nuts. So I couldn't figure out what to do. Thanks!

I'm already making excuses not to go to spin class tonight..tell me to go people..LOL. I can make rice krispy treats after class..LOL. We have a xmas party at the YMCA on friday. Gonna be fun

This is sooo helpful! Thanks!! I'm like printing it out. I have a body builder friend (who also is a computer genius..lol) but he talks wayyy over my head with these things..just like he does computer jargon. Drives me nuts. So I couldn't figure out what to do. Thanks!

I'm already making excuses not to go to spin class tonight..tell me to go people..LOL. I can make rice krispy treats after class..LOL. We have a xmas party at the YMCA on friday. Gonna be fun

You are welcome! PM me anytime if you have a question. If I don't know, I can find the answer for sure!

NO WAY, LADY! GIT YOUR BUTT TO SPIN CLASS! You are starting on a "roll" and you need to get that momentum up and KEEP IT! Your excercise should be a priority like breathing...or SEX! LOL Outside of your work schedule, commit your times to it and fit everything else in around it! (Like the rice krispy treats! JEEZ! :))

yeah get to spin Class lady! Your my Ymca buddy now! We have a trim for the holiday thing going. i had to weigh in b4 thanksgiving and again on jan 8th. Seriously thinking about doing rubber ring Water polo league.

Dibaby...Any dates this weekend? Is that last guy still crying you dumped him? Maybe he will buy you a ring for Christmas..........nnnnnnnoooooooooo.

You WILL lose weight! Let's see if we can get you another ten pounds gone for your next appointment!

Fact is...if you lose another ten, you may NEED that fill on Jan. 10!

Ok, I seriously would like to lose 15lbs by my next appointment, but that may be slightly unrealistic. 10lbs also seems quite unattainable, but maybe because I have had a 5 month plateau!:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by whosyadaddy viewpost.gif

Stef....breathing and SEX? im not so sure breathing is as important.

I LOVE this! I see, breathing is number 2 then!wink.gif

Ok, I seriously would like to lose 15lbs by my next appointment, but that may be slightly unrealistic. 10lbs also seems quite unattainable, but maybe because I have had a 5 month plateau!:)

I know you've said this...I thought it was exaggeration because you were frustrated...have you REALLY been on a plateau for that long? If so, I might be able to help you break it. Email me!

Breathing and sex are equal, I think. You need lots of oxygen getting to your lungs and all those wonderful muscles that keep the great sex going! (Okay...hubby has been gone way too long. Thank dog I'm going to Houston to see him this weekend! LOL)

Isnt Stef great.......what a surport. She should be lapbander of the year:)

Aww, shucks! :)

It's just 'cause I heart you guys!

Ok here is yet another gift i recieved from one of the companys i work with. Yes full of Godiva etc..

YUM...me likey! Which is a good thing it wasn't given to me! That is an excellent regifting subject since you both are banded. Maybe? That would be hard to give away, though!

(I still can't believe I broke 60 pounds, guys! I'm so tickled!)

Two hour workout today. 240 crunches, then one hard-ass workout on chest. I love doing flies! But that is always at the beginning of the chest workout, then we move on to other chest excercises that are not my favorite. Cables are no friend to me...they make me feel weak because I can't use very many plates with them. (I TOLD y'all I am too hard on myself!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay...question: what do you do to tone up the skin when you lose weight? Specifically, my tummy is shrinking faster than my skin can keep up and I don't know what to do for it. Hubby has always raved about my skin and this is VERY important to me. Heck, even my manicurist raves about my skin. This is a vanity point for me and I need HELP!

Ok first of all, GODIVA? WTF? Geez, I hope I don't get anything like that. Thats the last thing we all need!

Second, Stefanie, I myself am awarding you Lapbander of the Year. Congrats, I'll be awaiting your speech!

Third, Yes, I pretty much stopped losing weight in July. I then started to work out, figuring it would help. I should have started working out from the beginning, I probably would have lost a lot more. Irregardless, I think I have my ticket to loserville now. I checked my calories today, and I have consumed....drumroll.....1371....down from 2119 yesterday. Woo freakin Hoo! I'm hoping that with eating real food (no liquids, I was eating creamy Soups today) the calorie level will either stay the same or drop! I didn't get to go to the gym though, we were dumped with 10" of snow, so instead of sitting around watching tv, I grabbed a shovel and worked it outside for over an hour. Thats gotta count for something!