Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Daily Menus for Maintenance

23 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Are you cramping or having nausea? Can you get plenty of liquids in you still? 

Nope, no cramping or nausea. So that's a win (so far). Lots of liquids, lots of peeing.

20 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

I wish I could deny it, cuz I honestly don't want to be that insufferable person of "look how great I did." But it really was like crossing a hurdle. You know?

Fluffy, please, please, point out how great you are doing. I firmly believe in self-back-patting as a good excellent thing. (Plus I personally get my own little thrill from other's successes, so yeah, don't deprive ME!!!) ❤️

Just now, ms.sss said:

Nope, no cramping or nausea. So that's a win (so far). Lots of liquids, lots of peeing.

Fluffy, please, please, point out how great you are doing. I firmly believe in self-back-patting as a good excellent thing. (Plus I personally get my own little thrill from other's successes, so yeah, don't deprive ME!!!) ❤️

You know what? I get a THRILL too from hearing everyone's success!!!!! That's part of why I adore your posts and also this thread and the post of OOTD!!! Wooot!!!

Yeah, it's a Catholic guilt thing I'm trying to work through, cuz honestly...our thoughts determine our emotions and are a self-fulfilling prophecy. So I DO want to call myself on negative speak and inner dialogue. But I don't wanna be insufferable, only joyful you know? Like Sophie's smile. Right?

Tuesday dec 24
Cw 177 / 5'2" / 28 monts po
------------------------------------------------------------------
Wasn't hungry or in the mood of eating made sure to get 80oz fluids
------------------------------------------------------------------
Breakfast: coffee with milk

Lunch: 2 eggs/ skim mozzarella cheese

Dinner: coffe with milk / tuna with mayo
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Totals 623 cals / 46g protien / 18g net carbs / 36g fat

WEDNESDAY DEC 25
CW 176 / 5'2" / 28 MONTHS PO SLEEVE
-----------------------------------------------------
I let myself enjoy some foods and I'm really proud of myself i had a really hard time at first putting "bad foods" into my mouth because of the fear that I won't be able to stop and get back on track. I'm happy to say I enjoyed myself and am back on track today (and on the plus side the scale went down this morning)
-----------------------------------------------------
Breakfast: coffee with milk / 2 eggs

Lunch: squash Soup / flounder / coffee with milk

Dinner (party): custard donut / potatoes/ raw veggies salad

Snack: corn pops, chocolate
Totals 1433 cals / 57g protien / 139g net carbs / 65g fat

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using BariatricPal mobile app

I actually let myself indulge a bit and had a few sugar Cookies a couple chocolates and a snickerdoodle over the past few days. Stayed within my calories and no weight gain. It feels good to have enough confidence to occasionally eat junk! It took me awhile to let go of “letting go” a little.

14 minutes ago, Cheeseburgh said:

I actually let myself indulge a bit and had a few sugar Cookies a couple chocolates and a snickerdoodle over the past few days. Stayed within my calories and no weight gain. It feels good to have enough confidence to occasionally eat junk! It took me awhile to let go of “letting go” a little.

YASSSSS.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: confidence is AWESOME. Feels soooooo good to be able to trust yourself and your body ❤️

Yesterday, Thursday, Dec. 26
Maintenance : 5'2" / 1yr PO Sleeve / ??? lbs (last weight in 115.0 lbs on Dec 18th)
----------------------------------------
Dear Poop Gods,
Please pay me a visit the next time I attempt a Number 2 cuz I am seriously freaked out with the amount of stuff going in and the lack of stuff coming out.
Sincerely, Ms.Sss

11:00am - coffee-cayenne w/ stevia + 4 dark chocolate covered coffee beans

3:30pm - salad w/ vinaigrette + 2 oz roast pork w/ 2 tbsp gravy + 4 dark chocolate covered coffee Beans

5:30pm - 1/2 cup greek yogurt + 1 oz blueberries + 1 tbsp sliced almonds + 1 tbsp dried cranberries

7:30pm - salad w/ vinaigrette + 1 oz roast pork w/ 1 tbsp gravy + 1/4 oz cheddar cheese + 1 oz avacodo + 1/2 white chocolate macadamia cookie + 1/8 Portuguese custard tart

10:30pm - 2 Keto choco-coconut fat bombs

Totals: 1202 cals - 51g Protein - 81g NET carbs - 69g fat

I'm so sorry...what day is it now?

...Poop Watch 2019

Good times. :(

2 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Day. TWELVE. 😳

12 is a TERRIFYING number!!!

Ring. Ring.

Hello Engineer?

Yes?

This is the depot. I'm Conductor Screwed.

Looks like you've got a log jam blocking the tracks in the North Forty. Train #2 is stranded. We're sending dynamite to clear it now...but it might take a bit longer and it will be explosive...

K. Thanx. Hurry...

Edited by FluffyChix

((hugs)) I swear I'd get the enema going honey. It'll probably take two. To clear my pile-up last year on Christmas MORNING!!!!! #sob #hic what ended up doing it was 2 cupz of warm Smooth Move tea + glycerine suppositories. The glycerine worked like a miracle.

Thursday dec 26
5'2" / CW 177 / 28 months PO
How dare the scale go up this morning! After all the exercise and good eating habits. I know its probably Water or from some bloating, but still its frustrating to see. Ok I'm done venting now here's my post cheat day menu.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Snack: Peanut Butter

Lunch: flounder fish / coffee with milk + cayenne

Dinner: beef sausage with jalapeno peppers

Snack: onion soup
Totals: 941 cals / 68g protien / 31g net carbs / 58g fat

32 minutes ago, chayarg said:

Thursday dec 26
5'2" / CW 177 / 28 months PO
How dare the scale go up this morning! After all the exercise and good eating habits. I know its probably Water or from some bloating, but still its frustrating to see. Ok I'm done venting now here's my post cheat day menu.

Snack: Peanut Butter

Lunch: flounder fish / coffee with milk + cayenne

Dinner: beef sausage with jalapeno peppers

Snack: onion soup
Totals: 941 cals / 68g protien / 31g net carbs / 58g fat

Oh so frustrating and disappointing!!! Sorry for your stress! You know it's probably Fluid from working out! ((hugs)) But it doesn't make it any easier to live with. Hang in there girl. Tomorrow will be better!

Yesterday, Thursday, Dec. 265
Maintenance : 5'4" / 22mo PO RNY / 129.2 lbs

It's a continuation of the Christmas "mericle" folks. So far I'm sticking the landing and am still below the 130lb threshold. So I "might" be working on a new 5lb window? Early days and 2 more holidays to contend with.

Funny thing is I don't have any sense of deprivation. I'm just kinda ambivalent. Sometimes I have a wave of "crush" for something, but it passes. Then other times, I just want my same old clean, lean, food.< /span>

Sorry am swamped today--having friends over today then meeting friends tomorrow. So no time to food log today. House cleaning waits for no one! But had a gorgeous "Christmas Dinner" last night. Ended up having pan roasted turkey medallions with roasted smashed cauliflower, broccoli in brown butter and avo/tom dinner. And I made these kick - ass cheesecake bars (low fat, low carb) to which I added a 1/2tsp of Polaner SF Peach Preserves with Fiber + a few blueberries + a few toasted rosemary pecans and it was a phenomenal dessert. We're having that for tonight. And it doesn't seem to have affected the scale this morning, so there is that! Score!

Hugs all around.

B1-Protein latte X 3 (3oz PP)

L-Big Ass taco meat lettuce cup (ate it in 2 meals)

AS - 1/4c 2% cottage cheese + black pepper (TY @ms.sss) + 1/4oz rosemary roasted pecans

D-pan roasted herb & mustard crusted turkey medallions + smashed roasted cauli + broccoli in brown butter + avo/tom salad + cabernet (Oh Jan 1 is coming and it will be a tee-totalling dry month or 3!)

BS-low carb low fat cheesecake bar with 1/2tsp of Polaner SF Peach Preserves with Fiber + a few blueberries + a few toasted rosemary pecans + vanilla yogurt "whipped cream" + decaff coffee.< /span>

No totals today! Sorry!!

48 minutes ago, chayarg said:

Yeah, its likely Fluid.

Don't want to complicate anything, but if you have the time (and the inclination), you could calculate your moving average (or download an app that does it for you) which could soften the blow of any visual fluctuations on the scale, on paper at least ;)