Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Daily Menus for Maintenance

Sunday dec 15
5'2" / CW 178.4 / 2.4 yrs PO
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Went to gym for 2 hours then walked a ton doing some holiday shopping and before I knew it, it was the end of the day and i didn't eat much
---------------------------------------------------------------------
10:00- coffee with milk

2:30- 2 eggs

5:45- habanero chickpeas

6:30- 2 oz beef

7:00-9:00 flax roll with 4 oz ground beef ( for some reason took me a long time to finish)

11:00- healthy habits cherry popsicle
Totals: 923 cals / 72g protien / 29g net carbs/ 52g fat

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using BariatricPal mobile app

7 hours ago, chayarg said:

Went to gym for 2 hours

Wow, 2 hours? I have to force myself to do a measly 15 minutes! LOL.

What kind of weight training do you do?

Yesterday, Sunday, Dec. 15
Maintenance : 5'2" / 1yr PO Sleeve / 115.3 lbs

----------------------------------------
I ate lots of candy and Cookies and pistachios yesterday, and generally was eating every couple hours! I consciously chose to eat every single bite. And I enjoyed it. Don't judge me!
Reflection Time: I find it interesting that when I eat foods that are not "on plan" (or just larger than normal amounts of food), I feel the need to point it out and let you know that I know it's off-plan, or that it's alot of food. Like I have to justify my food choices to the masses or something. I don't want to feel that I have do that anymore...am now working on it.

10:30am - Coffee-Tea-Cayenne w/ stevia

12:30pm - Steak Bene (2 oz sirloin steak + 1.5 poached eggs w/ hollandaise + 1/4 cup cubed melons + 1/8 cup spring mix w/ mango dressing + 1/2 slice bacon + 1/4 of a Breakfast sausage + 3 assorted deluxe Christmas gift box cookies

3:00pm - salad w/ vinaigrette + 1 slice bacon + 1/2 tbsp parm cheese + 1 fried egg in avocado oil + 1/2 slice pecan pie + 1 tbsp whipped cream + 1/2 tbsp caramel sauce

5:00pm - 1/4 cup cottage cheese + 1/2 fl oz pumpkin seeds + 1 tbsp dried cranberries + 1 tbsp sliced almonds + 2 oz blueberries

8:00pm - salad w/ vinaigrette + 1/2 an avocado + 1/4 cup tuna salad (tuna + mayo + celery + spices) + 1/2 cup oven roasted cauliflower + 1/8 cup crispy fried onions + 1/2 cup shelled pistachios + 4 assorted deluxe Christmas gift box cookies + 3 oz candied ginger

10:00pm - 1:30am - 4 oz candied ginger + 1.5 cups shelled pistachios + 1 Kinder Advent Calendar mini egg.

Totals: 2975 cals - 82g Protein - 351g NET carbs - 140g fat

Wow, 2 hours? I have to force myself to do a measly 15 minutes! LOL.
What kind of weight training do you do?
I alternate between cardio and weight training. For weight training I'm focusing on my upper body. I do lat pulldown, seated row, Ez bar curls, and chin/dip assisted pullup machine (arms, shoulders and chest)

Yesterday, Sunday, Dec. 15
I ate lots of candy and Cookies and pistachios yesterday, and generally was eating every couple hours! I consciously chose to eat every single bite. And I enjoyed it. Don't judge me!
Reflection Time: I find it interesting that when I eat foods that are not "on plan" (or just larger than normal amounts of food), I feel the need to point it out and let you know that I know it's off-plan, or that it's alot of food. Like I have to justify my food choices to the masses or something. I don't want to feel that I have do that anymore...am now working on it.
12:30pm - Steak Bene (2 oz sirloin steak + 1.5 poached eggs w/ hollandaise + 1/4 cup cubed melons + 1/8 cup spring mix w/ mango dressing + 1/2 slice bacon + 1/4 of a breakfast sausage + 3 assorted deluxe Christmas gift box cookies
3:00pm - salad w/ vinaigrette + 1 slice bacon + 1/2 tbsp parm cheese + 1 fried egg in avocado oil + 1/2 slice pecan pie + 1 tbsp whipped cream + 1/2 tbsp caramel sauce
5:00pm - 1/4 cup cottage cheese + 1/2 fl oz pumpkin seeds + 1 tbsp dried cranberries + 1 tbsp sliced almonds + 2 oz blueberries
8:00pm - salad w/ vinaigrette + 1/2 an avocado + 1/4 cup tuna salad (tuna + mayo + celery + spices) + 1/2 cup oven roasted cauliflower + 1/8 cup crispy fried onions + 1/2 cup shelled pistachios + 4 assorted deluxe Christmas gift box cookies + 3 oz candied ginger
10:00pm - 1:30am - 4 oz candied ginger + 1.5 cups shelled pistachios + 1 Kinder Advent Calendar mini egg.
Totals: 2975 cals - 82g Protein - 351g NET carbs - 140g fat
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!
One of my fears is knowing when it's ok to indulge once in while and be able to get right back on track.

Today, Monday, Dec. 16

Logging my food now as I am done eating for the day (am feeling a little bloated and am in need of a good poop 💩)

12:00pm - salad w/ vinaigrette + cucumber + 1 oz honeydew + 1 oz canteloupe + 5 oz pan fried chicken + 3 tbsp tzatziki + 1/4 cup shelled pistachios + 1.5 oz candied ginger + 1 choco-coconut Keto Fat Bomb

3:40pm - Coffee-Tea-Cayenne w/ stevia

6:30pm - salad w/ vinaigrette + 3.5 oz pan fried chicken + 1.5 tbsp tzatziki + 1/4 cup sausage gravy

8:00pm - 1 Soft & Chewy Keto Ginger Cookie (with candied ginger in the batter)

Totals: 845 cals - 63g Protein - 64g NET carbs - 34g fat

Monday dec 16
5'2" / CW 178.2 / 2.4 yrs PO sleeve
---------------------------------------------------------------
8:30 coffee with milk

12:30 2 eggs and 1.5 cups raw veggies

4:45 habanero chickpeas

5:00 coffee with milk, 1 oz mozzarella cheese

8:30 brocolli puree soup

11:30 1.5 oz salmon / lavish roll with mozzarella cheese, onions, and Pasta sauce
Totals: 944 cals/ 59g protien/ 52g net carbs/ 49g fat
Wasn't really hungry today for some reason. I'm a little bummed that I didn't make it to the gym today, especially knowing that the next time I can go is Wednesday.
@ms.sss - me too waiting for some [emoji90] ( hopefully with tomorrow morning's coffee [emoji23] )

Great googley moogley. Your menus sound delish!!

I'm in WLM at the top of my window. I honestly don't know how it happened. I made sugar free Protein Jello (and ate a crap ton of it leftover from a party with my support group), and that's really the only thing "bad". I had 1/2 a peach glaze (sugar) chicken leg and a large tortellini at the party. Sooo, dunno. Must be out of ketosis is all I can think of. Not too concerned but eating my clean M-Th diet.

Maintenance 57, 5'4", F, 22mo PO RNY, 135.0lbs
Monday, Dec. 16, 2019

B-Earl Grey Decaf Tea + Black coffee + cayenne + ground cinnamon x 4

B2-Sugar Free Mocha Protein Frappacino (25g prot)

L-Big Ass Greek salad w/Tuna Pouch (ate in 2 meals) (14g cabbage, 18g org. power greens, 14g arugula, 30g iceberg, 14g grape tomatoes, 18g rbp, 10g red on, 22g radish, 30g cucs, 35g avocado, 3 black olives, 10g red fat feta, 6g pumpkin seeds, 1tsp evoo, 3 zeros Greek dressing, 1 2.6oz pouch Starkist Lemon Pepper tuna in Water. (I told you it was big ass...ate it at lunch and afternoon snack.)

D-grilled chicken, broccoli in garlic, avo and tom salad

BS-57g granny smith apple, 14g almonds

Daily Totals: 734 cals; 72g prot; 36g fat; 37g carbs; 15g fiber; 22g net carbs

43 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

B-Earl Grey Decaf Tea + Black coffee + cayenne + ground cinnamon x 4

Welcome to the dark side.

It's very dark over here...

lol.

Now, where's my ginger cookie recipe? :D

22 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Now, where's my ginger cookie recipe? :D

LOL, this is a combination of a couple recipes...

INGREDIENTS

• 1 stick of butter
  • 1/2 cup preferred sweetener (I used a granulated Monk Fruit erythinol blend. I found it too sweet for my taste the first time around, so I will likely cut this to 1/4 cup the next time).
  • 2 tsp ground ginger
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
  • 1/2 tsp ground cloves
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 cups almond flour
  • Pinch of salt
  • * Optional: Extra sweetener to dust on top of Cookies
  • * Optional: 3/4 cup chopped up candied ginger
  • * I also will likely add some molasses type sweetener next time as well.

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 350. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Blend together butter, sugar, spices, vanilla, and salt.
  3. Add in the almond flour and optional candied ginger until the dough forms together.
  4. Roll the dough into 1’ balls.
  5. Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes.
  6. Take a fork and squash them all down and put back in the oven for another 3-4 minutes.
  7. While warm, dust optional sweetener on top of cookies.
  8. Allow to cool before eating...if you pick it up before it cools, it will crumble and fall apart.

Tuesday dec 17
5'2" / CW 178.2 / 2.4 yrs PO
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Breakfast: coffee with milk

Lunch: jalapenos stuffed with salmon

Snack: 1 egg / coffee with milk

Dinner: steak / brocolli Soup with mozzarella
Totals: 963 cals / 78g Protein / 25g net carbs / 58g fat

21 hours ago, ms.sss said:

LOL, this is a combination of a couple recipes...

INGREDIENTS

• 1 stick of butter
  • 1/2 cup preferred sweetener (I used a granulated Monk Fruit erythinol blend. I found it too sweet for my taste the first time around, so I will likely cut this to 1/4 cup the next time).
  • 2 tsp ground ginger
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
  • 1/2 tsp ground cloves
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 cups almond flour
  • Pinch of salt
  • * Optional: Extra sweetener to dust on top of Cookies
  • * Optional: 3/4 cup chopped up candied ginger
  • * I also will likely add some molasses type sweetener next time as well.

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 350. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Blend together butter, sugar, spices, vanilla, and salt.
  3. Add in the almond flour and optional candied ginger until the dough forms together.
  4. Roll the dough into 1’ balls.
  5. Bake Cookies for 8-10 minutes.
  6. Take a fork and squash them all down and put back in the oven for another 3-4 minutes.
  7. While warm, dust optional sweetener on top of cookies.
  8. Allow to cool before eating...if you pick it up before it cools, it will crumble and fall apart.

Sounds D-LISH! TY!!! So can you hook me up with the nutritional info on candied ginger? Wonder if we could make a sugar free candied ginger?

Lol, not gonna take the time to log all of this, but in the 7 days leading up to Christmas, I’m having BAS (big-ass salads) for dinner every night

image-0.0050067901611328125.jpg