Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Daily Menus for Maintenance

5 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Please, please, can we see you in it?!?!?!??!

I will post in OOTD on New Years

22 minutes ago, chayarg said:

@ms.sss what's your favorite hot sauce?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using BariatricPal mobile app

Oh that's a tough one. I do love me some Franks Red Hot Buffalo sauce. But I also like wasabi/horseradish-based hot sauces. And chili oils! And Korean pepper pastes! I don't think I can just choose one...

I have to take it easy now though, as it no longer sits well with me :(, which makes me really sad.

I totally miss extra-extra-spicy vodka ceasar's with extra celery salt on the rim (I used to ask them to just leave the Tabasco sauce bottle with me, LOL)

What about you?

Oh that's a tough one. I do love me some Franks Red Hot Buffalo sauce. But I also like wasabi/horseradish-based hot sauces. And chili oils! And Korean pepper pastes! I don't think I can just choose one...
I have to take it easy now though, as it no longer sits well with me [emoji20], which makes me really sad.
I totally miss extra-extra-spicy vodka ceasar's with extra celery salt on the rim (I used to ask them to just leave the Tabasco sauce bottle with me, LOL)
What about you?

Mmm all of these sound delish [emoji39] too difficult to choose my favorite lol usually I get whatever looks good at the grocery store. I also like adding fresh hot peppers to salads and meats. I guess I'm lucky I can still eat them!
The only thing I cant tolerate since surgery is carbonated beverages, it gives me severe pains and I throw it up.
I hate plain Water, so really had to work hard to get used to other drinks. Now I add lemon juice, cayenne pepper (lol another favorite spice), and some sweetner to water. I can only drink if it's very cold or hot ( not room temp)

3 hours ago, chayarg said:

Now I add lemon juice, cayenne pepper (lol another favorite spice), and some sweetner to Water

ooooohhhh...a new idea to try!! off to fix a cayenne pepper spiced drink for myself...

5'2" / CW 182 / 2.4 yrs PO / 21 yrs
Wednesday dec 11
------------------------------------------------------------
830: coffee with milk (12 oz)

9:30: oatmeal egg pancake (.5 cup oats, 1 egg)

12:30: 3 oz salmon with chopped jalapeno

2:30: coffee with milk (12oz)

4:45: .25 cup of habanero chickpeas / 1.5 oz cheder cheese

6:30: coffee with milk (6 oz)

10:45: approx 5 oz rib steak, and 1 cup of spinach
----------‐----------------------------------------------------------
Totals: 1280 cals / 97g protien / 48g net carbs / 72g fat

My heat tolerance went way down after surgery too. I'm a wimp now. And I used to cook with habanero, thai chilies, jalapenos, serranos, wasabi, horseradish, Frank's etc.

Maintaining weight loss mode - 1008 CALORIES – 100 Protein – 55 carbs -21 Fiber – 42 fats

Breakfast : 2 cups coffee 1 cup untweeted cashew milk 4 Splenda with fiber packets

lunch salad (broken into three meals) in a full size salad bowl

• Black Beans 3.6
  • Ground turkey 93% 7.3
  • Shredded iceberg lettuce 1.6 cups
  • 50/50 spring salad mix 2.6 oz
  • 5 grape tomatoes
  • Hemp hearts .5 oz
  • Chili lime pepita’s .5 oz
  • Salsa 3oz

LATE dinnerchicken Soup regular size bowl

• Carrot 3 oz
  • Onion 1 oz
  • Green beans 1 oz
  • Celery 1 small stalk
  • Hot sausage 1.2 oz
  • Chicken 4.5 oz
  • broth 2 cups

20191211_083515.jpg

20191211_170120.jpg

17 minutes ago, Healthy_life2 said:

chili lime pepita’s .5 oz

I had to google this. I didn't know they where just another name for pumpkin seeds. I learn something new here everyday, LOL.

Edited by ms.sss

Speaking of learning something new, @chayarg,you have inspired my latest fave drink!

I tried the cayenne in cold Water yesterday --> it didn't mix in very well and I accidentally drank some clumpy fire bombs of powder that I needed to down some milk to put out.

Then an hour or so later (I needed to recover!) I put some in hot water, it was ok, but nothing I would be interested in re-creating.

Then this morning, I was having my coffee w/ stevia in it and thought hey, this could use some kick, and voila! My new fave drink was born.

:)

8 hours ago, chayarg said:

5'2" / CW 182 / 2.4 yrs PO / 21 yrs 
Wednesday dec 11

btw, is this your age?

Edited by ms.sss

3 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Speaking of learning something new, @chayarg,you have inspired my latest fave drink!

I tried the cayenne in cold Water yesterday --> it didn't mix in very well and I accidentally drank some clumpy fire bombs of powder that I needed to down some milk to put out.

Then an hour or so later (I needed to recover!) I put some in hot Water, it was ok, but nothing I would be interested in re-creating.

Then this morning, I was having my coffee w/ stevia in it and thought hey, this could use some kick, and voila! My new fave drink was born.

:)

Add a squeeze of lemon to that, and a bag each of green tea and Earl Grey + a shot of ACV and you have MY favorite morning drink. :)

3 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Add a squeeze of lemon to that, and a bag each of green tea and Earl Grey + a shot of ACV and you have MY favorite morning drink. :)

Challenge accepted. Will fix myself a cup of this later this morning.

4 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Challenge accepted. Will fix myself a cup of this later this morning.

Lemmie know! I love it! Just finished mine and am about to have a Protein latte sans my beloved sf peppermint toranis. *sniff*

Yesterday, Wednesday, Dec. 11
Maintenance : 5'2" / 1yr PO Sleeve / 115.7 lbs

----------------------------------------
...went for a run for the first time in almost 2 weeks this morning! I was dreading it because I was feeling lazy and I was afraid that I would be all tired and winded and out of shape. Fear unsubstantiated! It was like I never stopped. I forgot how good it feels after a run. I can already feel that I am going to be hungry today though...

9:30am - coffee w/ stevia

12:00pm - salad w/ vinaigrette + carrots + 1/4 cup tbsp imitation crab salad + 3oz grilled chicken + 2oz roasted brussel sprouts w/ bacon

3:00pm - salad w/ vinaigrette + 1oz gala apple + 1/4 cup imitation crab salad + 2.5oz grilled chicken

4:30pm - 1/2 cup cottage cheese + 1/2 oz pumpkin seeds + 1 oz blueberries + 1/8 cup papaya + 3oz chicharron

7:00pm - salad w/ vinaigrette + 1oz gala apple + 1/4 cup lasagna sans noodles + 1 fl oz pumpkin seeds + 1 oz brie + 1oz grilled chicken

8:00pm - 1 cup milk + 3/4 cup mango-pineapple sorbetto

9:30pm - 1 oz beef Jerky + 1/2 cup cottage cheese + 2 oz blueberries + 1/2 cup papaya + 3 tbsp dried cranberries

Totals: 1905 cals - 154g Protein - 123g NET carbs - 87g fat

btw, is this your age?
Yup