Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate my neck

54 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

I’ve recently started RF tightening treatments (Thermalift is one of the ‘name brands’) on my neck and face. I’ve had two treatments and I haven’t noticed a difference, but three is usually considered the minimum and 10-12 is the norm.

I was excited by before and after pics online. But last treatment my technician was excited to show me another patient she considers a huge success. The difference was much more subtle than I had hoped!

I’ll continue to go for the 10 treatments at least. At least it’s far more affordable than plastics!

Before and after pics, lol? Not necessarily your face (I stay clear of facial posts myself), but maybe an non-identifying snap of the neck area?

On 05/29/2019 at 22:34, ms.sss said:

Before and after pics, lol? Not necessarily your face (I stay clear of facial posts myself), but maybe an non-identifying snap of the neck area?

Here you go

It’s really hard to know if I’m holding my head/neck at the same angle. I think it looks like there is more of a difference than their really is

Before. - After 1 treatment. - After 2 treatments

image-0.00107288360595703.jpg

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

I'll see your Scrawny Neck bet and raise you emaciated old lady forearms, they are do thin they look l8je a skeleton with a thin layer of easy- bruis3 skin. And I am now bruising in areas I swear i I never bumped. Old age, no fat layer anymore or is my blood chemistry skewed? Know I was already an Iron INFUSION in March, wonder if this will be a quarterly event? If so, shouldnt somebody be ordering me a blood lab? We reach June the end 9f this week, and I think my Bariatric Clinic is beginning to neglect me, no visit scheduled until August , when I will be 11 months past Surgery.vMaybe since I'm this far out I am no longer interesting? Lets take care,of the New Surgeries, let Frustr8,swing in the breeze somewhere, kinda feel like I've been hung and nobody wants to cut down my body! I am nearly down to Onderland, And the only people,interested are,my Peeps on Bariatric Pal. Am I right to feel slightly neglected?

14 minutes ago, Frustr8 said:

I'll see your Scrawny Neck bet and raise you emaciated old lady forearms, they are do thin they look l8je a skeleton with a thin layer of easy- bruis3 skin. And I am now bruising in areas I swear i I never bumped. Old age, no fat layer anymore or is my blood chemistry skewed? Know I was already an Iron INFUSION in March, wonder if this will be a quarterly event? If so, shouldnt somebody be ordering me a blood lab? We reach June the end 9f this week, and I think my Bariatric Clinic is beginning to neglect me, no visit scheduled until August , when I will be 11 months past Surgery.vMaybe since I'm this far out I am no longer interesting? Lets take care,of the New Surgeries, let Frustr8,swing in the breeze somewhere, kinda feel like I've been hung and nobody wants to cut down my body! I am nearly down to Onderland, And the only people,interested are,my Peeps on Bariatric Pal. Am I right to feel slightly neglected?

@Frustr8 will you please consider creating your own thread where you can share your journey? You can then update that thread with your progress, and anything else you wish to share. It will help keep threads such as this one, on topic and relevant to the OP.

54 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Here you go

It’s really hard to know if I’m holding my head/neck at the same angle. I think it looks like there is more of a difference than their really is

Before. - After 1 treatment. - After 2 treatments

Definitely a big difference.

I did already, not visited much but it's still there if anyone remotely interested. Only answered this one because I thought I had a point of view to add. Bye Bye , dear!

38 minutes ago, Frustr8 said:

You are right to feel slightly neglected.. call them and tell them that!! Your journey still needs support!

Actually the last pic I just inadvertently took with my head/neck at a more flatter angle

Here we go again

Before. - After 1 treatment - After 2 treatments

1 hour ago, sillykitty said:

Actually the last pic I just inadvertently took with my head/neck at a more flatter angle

Here we go again

Before. - After 1 treatment - After 2 treatments 

Dude. I totally see a difference! Tell me this RF treatment costs thousands less than the $9.5 CDN (~$7K USD) my surgeon quoted me....

My neck looks TERRIBLE. I hate it so much. It’s all deflated and you can see the tendons so I look like I’m 90. I’m getting a neck lift as soon as I hit goal weight

4 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Dude. I totally see a difference! Tell me this RF treatment costs thousands less than the $9.5 CDN (~$7K USD) my surgeon quoted me....

I hope it's working ... I honestly can't really tell :unsure:

Definitely cheaper than plastics! Total for 10 or so treatments, neck and face, will be about $1K

42 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

I hope it's working ... I honestly can't really tell :unsure:

Definitely cheaper than plastics! Total for 10 or so treatments, neck and face, will be about $1K

Now I'm off to research this treatment and see where its offered in my area!

(Man, losing weight hurts the wallet! New clothes, shoes, makeup products, plastic surgery, facial/skin treatments...yikes.)