Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤ APRIL 2019 CHALLENGE❤

5 happy things:
1 My surgery and the attendant weight loss. I will never be ungrateful for the Tool-RNY- that is helping me achieve such a loss. Diets never did what this has!
2,) The love and support of Tomkitten , my son, he is my biggest cheerleader. I know I am not the easiest person to live with at times, especially when I went first into weight loss ketosis, as the fat started melting and all those hormones and other nasties got released I varied from crying like a broken pipe leaking, screaming and stomping around the house and complainIng there was nothing food-wise that appealed.
3 )Music- I like mostly all kinds, not hip- hop,that's more like disorganized screaming, I relax to Classical the best.
4) Bariatric Pal and the friends I have made here. It is nice to be accepted, even have my advice requested at times. When I came here I was scared,maybe I had but off more than I could chew, wanting Bariatric surgery at my age! But gradually I learned we are not jydgemental, I learned tricks and shortcuts that had worked for others and I grew more confident, when my surgery date came, I could face it with peace In. my ❤for I now knew things would be okay.
5) Nature in all its presentations. There is beauty all around us, waterfalls, flowers , sunlight, there is even beauty in urban settings, look at the buildings standing straight and tall, think of the people with plans that helped build each one. It is such a totally cool world we live in that I never could entertain thoughts of suicide, I want to hang around and see what happens next! Guess I am a curious beast, after all!

2 hours ago, DanaC84 said:
23 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

B-Side Question:

May Challenge? Yay or Nay?

(Also- I don't want to steal all the joy... so if someone else is interested in hosting as well let me know!!!!)

I love them as well!! I REALLY appreciate you doing it! I know it can’t always be easy 😍

😭💜💜💜💜Awwwww 💜💜💜💜

Crying into my Challenge Folder 📂

NEW CHALLENGE COMING SOON!!!

4 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

😭💜💜💜💜Awwwww 💜💜💜💜

Crying into my Challenge Folder 📂

NEW CHALLENGE COMING SOON!!!

😘😘😘

43 minutes ago, Frustr8 said:

5 happy things:
1 My surgery and the attendant weight loss. I will never be ungrateful for the Tool-RNY- that is helping me achieve such a loss. Diets never did what this has!
2,) The love and support of Tomkitten , my son, he is my biggest cheerleader. I know I am not the easiest person to live with at times, especially when I went first into weight loss ketosis, as the fat started melting and all those hormones and other nasties got released I varied from crying like a broken pipe leaking, screaming and stomping around the house and complainIng there was nothing food-wise that appealed.
3 )Music- I like mostly all kinds, not hip- hop,that's more like disorganized screaming, I relax to Classical the best.
4) Bariatric Pal and the friends I have made here. It is nice to be accepted, even have my advice requested at times. When I came here I was scared,maybe I had but off more than I could chew, wanting Bariatric surgery at my age! But gradually I learned we are not jydgemental, I learned tricks and shortcuts that had worked for others and I grew more confident, when my surgery date came, I could face it with peace In. my ❤for I now knew things would be okay.
5) Nature in all its presentations. There is beauty all around us, waterfalls, flowers , sunlight, there is even beauty in urban settings, look at the buildings standing straight and tall, think of the people with plans that helped build each one. It is such a totally cool world we live in that I never could entertain thoughts of suicide, I want to hang around and see what happens next! Guess I am a curious beast, after all!

🙌💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃🙌

1 hour ago, ms.sss said:

#26 : Five things that make me Happy

1. Pooping
  2. Spreadsheets
  3. Music
  4. Summer nights
  5. Pooping

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

But do you like :

1. pooping to music

2. pooping on summer nights

3. pooping while making spreadsheets about poop

4. pooping while making spreadsheets about music

5. pooping while making spreadsheets on summer nights

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Edited by GreenTealael

3 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

But do you like :

1. pooping to music

3. pooping while making spreadsheets about music

4. Pooping while making spreadsheets on summer nights

5. Pooping while making spreadsheets about poop

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

One thing I fear as I grow older:

4. Pooping while laying on sheets on summer nights

Just now, FluffyChix said:

One thing I fear as I grow older:

4. Pooping while laying on sheets on summer nights

I can wait...

Someones else's job then 😁😁😁😁😁

1 hour ago, GreenTealael said:

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

But do you like :

1. pooping to music

3. pooping while making spreadsheets about poop

4. pooping while making spreadsheets about music

5. pooping while making spreadsheets on summer nights

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Ah, who am i kidding? Anything while pooping makes me happy 💩

I'm thinking of updating my avatar to be poop now....

Edited by ms.sss

5 things that make me happy

A new outfit

clean sheets (the above conversation inspired this)

a good comedy

a good nights sleep

weighing a normal weight

April 24, 25 & 26:

Be creative- working on the next challenge

Stretch- I could use more of this in my life for sure

5 things that make me happy-

1. My Children

2. My Entire family

3. Traveling to see Art I love

4. Well made cup of Tea/Coffee

5. Beautiful weather

• 5 Things that make me happy:
  1. Being able to wake up each morning.
  2. My family
  3. Watching a sunrise/sunset
  4. Meditating on the beach
  5. Reading

#27. Now this makes me wistful. My dream vacation would be back to say 2004 or 2005,both my late son and late husband would be still with me. I would be showing them parts of Ohio neither of them had seen before. Like the steeped churches in Northwestern Ohio. Each town has Saint's name, like St Henryand St Mary.They were all founded by German immigrants who came to the U.S.and Ohio looking for a better life.
And I would told them more often. just how much I loved them, oh I'm sure they sensed it but I could still have done it more.
Who could suspect in 2008 I would have had my son die and his father followed in 2012? Things were starting to go out way family-wise, Tomkitten was in his 20s, older brother was entering his 30s, so we were about finished raising them so could start enjoying them as co-adults. We thought we had all the time in the world to enjoy each other. I was still working at WallyWorld, so yes vacations would have to organized around my free time, but also I made enough money we could stay in hotels if we wanted instead of sleeping bags on the ground.
What would my Dram vacation be in 2019? Gee I dont quite know, as. I go on losing weight different facets of Me, long buried, are resurfacing. I'm no longer round-faced, my body is different, even the way I prepare and eat food is different, I am rebuilding Me and like many constuction projects, you may have blueprints but until you're finished you aren't sure what you've gotten into!