Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤ APRIL 2019 CHALLENGE❤

Team check in:

Are you enjoying this type of challenge (without added food restrictions) ?

Do you find it helpful this month as you make your way towards your goals?

14 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Team check in:

I find this month really helpful. Particularly the fitness challenge. It is helping me improve my form and stamina. I'd love to do a similar fitness challenge for arms and upper body in a future month.

19. So plank and lunges done. It's a gorgeous warm spring day at the moment. I hope I get to go for a walk after work...downpours are on their way so fingers crossed. I know the dogs would love to go too. Happy Friday!

I am wiped out. I did 2 30 second planks instead. Met with personal trainer and he is not taking it easy on me!

I’m going for a walk after dinner tonight, it’s beautiful out.

B side: Shopping and out to dinner.

Edited by Cheeseburgh

18. I didn't buy coffee for a stranger but I did give my building super a Starbucks gift card because she wouldn't let me tip her for helping the movers with getting my new sofa in the building.

19. Went for a run and then a walk before the rain. I need to attempt the 65-second plank again. This is the first time I couldn't stay in position the whole time.

B Side: I have my sketch writing class and I'm going to a comedy show with some of my classmates. I'll fit in a run or trip to the gym on Sunday.

#19 Go for a walk:

Did a shortened version of my daily walk as it started to rain. I normally do about 5km (which equates to roughly an hour), but I was only out for about 20 minutes until I had to turn back cuz of rain.

B-Side: Weekend Plans

Tonite went out for dinner and a movie with Mr & the Kid; tomorrow night is Easter Dinner at our place for my side of the family (which means a busy cooking and cleaning afternoon); Sunday is an Easter lunch at Mr.'s parents' place for his side of the family; and Monday, since the Kid is off school, planing to go shopping with her at a shoe warehouse sale at the convention centre near the airport (yay, shoes!).

On 4/18/2019 at 4:29 PM, GreenTealael said:

Team check in:

Honestly, I enjoy the daily check-in aspect of it, and reading other's check ins. Also, I don't mind food challenges, and the exercise stuff I pick and choose anyway 😉

Edited by ms.sss

20. Love the phone off challenge. I ended up playing fetch with the dogs in the yard last evening but no proper walk outside.

B-side. I am off to the gym soon where I will take care of the crunches and squats for today in addition to my daily cardio and weights. After that, I plan to go to my local nursery to get ideas for the garden and I will likely bring something home that will require me to play in the dirt. Tomorrow...the weather will play a role in my choices but I do need to tend to my chores at some point. Oh, and yes, I went out to dinner with friends last night.

#20 Phone off.

I'm the opposite. I hate the phone off challenge! I mean, I'm on my phone right now typing this post. I'll need it to contact fam for tonight's dinner, and Mr., when I will have to send him to grocery to pick up something I likely forgot, check recipes, convert from imperial to metric, listen to music/TV, give my watch connectivity, Google some obscure fact, enter my food and drink into My Fitness Pal, track my activity, keep track of the whereabouts of the Kid as she goes to mall with friends* this afternoon, read the news...you get the point, Lol. My phone is staying on.

*yeah, this can be considered borderline stalking, but I get a bye for being her mom. Plus she knows I'm stalking her so it's all good. 😇

Phone off is easy for me because I mostly use my iPad! I guess I should just unplug later tonight and watch a movie while paying attention. Going out to a very nice restaurant tonight, I’m so tired of chicken! I really hope I like the fresh catch tonight. I just got back from marathon shopping, unpacked, now heading back out, today might be the first day I miss the daily exercise challenge.

Well I have had both in my backpack, figured out of sight, out of mind!😝🍀😝

Peace and blessings to everyone today. Up early to get a walk in before the festivities begin.

#21-Make a healthy recipe. Going to make a cauliflower-broccoli gratin for dinner. I usually make my cheesy potato casserole when the family gets together. I thought I'd try something with less calories. We'll see what everyone thinks!