Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone here lost over 100lbs in 6-9 months?

Is it really possible to lose that much? I guess if you're 400+ but for someone who is only 320 and want to lose 130-140 before my next birthday!

If anyone has high stats like that please share!?

Also any tips or secrets to help motivate the Weight loss?

Tnx

Hi, it is posible I lost 93 pounds st my 6 month mark got to 100 later that month today is my 1 year anniversary and I’ve lost a total of 140 pounds I’m 5’11 starting weight was 308.

i went to the gym 6 times a week, follow my nutritionist plan to the letter practice jujutsu 3 times a week and walked my dog

it is possible just stay focus on your goal and don’t cheat Keep going to the gym and eat healthy food and no more than the portion your DR recommends

The best way to lose that amount is to start now. Don't wait for your op

Wow Jenn, I know you had to work hard to get there so fast, congratulations on such a smooth weight loss. I know you have to be proud of you!

i hit the 100 pound mark at 6 months. It can happen.

the more you have to lose the more you can drop in the first months.

no matter if it takes you 6-9 or 18-24 months the only thing that will count is can you maintain the new life you are building in all the years ahead. this is a marathon not a sprint. Think lifetime

So my highest weight was 311 and by my 6 months I was 210. So yes totally possible. I'm also 5'3" so very short over here. I'm hoping to be down to 150-130 by my 1 year

Sent from my moto e5 play using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm close to hitting that 100lb lost mark. I lost 15 pounds in my 6 months prep, 15 pounds during my 2 week preop liquid diet and the rest in the last 7 months since my surgery. So it is possible but not guaranteed - everyone is different.

Wow!!! Those of you guys that lost !00 pounds in a year or even 6 months is incredible.... Great Job

Motivating!!! Great job guys!!! My surgery is tomorrow! 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Yes, it's definitely possible. I did start out a lot higher than you did, but I still say it's possible. I will warn against setting timed weight loss goals though. I did that in the past, and it wasn't mentally healthy for me. Maybe you'll be okay with it, but I found myself losing weight but not being happy with the loss because I didn't hit X amount of pounds lost by X date. Now, I just Celebrate every pound lost, and it's been a much more enjoyable experience for me.

14 hours ago, Mikeyy said:

Is it really possible to lose that much? I guess if you're 400+ but for someone who is only 320 and want to lose 130-140 before my next birthday!

If anyone has high stats like that please share!?

Also any tips or secrets to help motivate the Weight loss?

Tnx

yes it is had my surgery on 8/29/18 i have lost 123 or so so yes it is possible and a lot of work and eating correctly and battles with my head any ways my head is wining as of now still a struggle new me will prevail

cheers to your journey!!!!

Yes! I am 5 months out and 109lbs down. The pre-op really helped jump start my weight-loss. I lost a good 24 pounds right before surgery and got used to having only liquids before I had to do the real thing. Anything is possible, but all of our bodies are different. Stay positive and focused and you'll do great! I even take selfies now and am obnoxious about it (LOL) because it's exciting to get all that weight off!

After and before.jpg

53 minutes ago, danieocean said:

Yes! I am 5 months out and 109lbs down. The pre-op really helped jump start my weight-loss. I lost a good 24 pounds right before surgery and got used to having only liquids before I had to do the real thing. Anything is possible, but all of our bodies are different. Stay positive and focused and you'll do great! I even take selfies now and am obnoxious about it (LOL) because it's exciting to get all that weight off!

After and before.jpg

LOOKING GREAT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!!!!! PS YOU CAN DO AS MANY SELFIES AS YOU WISH LOL