Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September 5- today is my day!

It is finally here! Today is my day. I'm not nervous, but I expect that might change as we make our way to the hospital. Wish me luck!

2 hours ago, Jingle123423 said:

It is finally here! Today is my day. I'm not nervous, but I expect that might change as we make our way to the hospital. Wish me luck!

Good luck to you! Mine is tomorrow. My son is flying in tonight and will be with me until Sunday. I'm so happy he's coming to spend time with me!

2 minutes ago, balrog429 said:

Congrats and good luck! Let us know how you’re doing. I’m at 9am on Friday.

Good luck to you too!

Wow @jingle123523, how are things going in Massachusetts this morning? I'm in Central Ohio, it's 3 AM , just waiting for my friend Kathy to come. She is my ride into Columbud, You,know today is also my REBIRTHDAY, can't sleep, don't want to miss a thing. Must be at OSU by 5 AM. 7AM Surgery time, bags by my front doors, time to wake up my son so he can ride there too. He is my Biggest Best fan, been with me, supported me since I started in August 2015. Its our time, our day, today our dreams all come true. Deep Breath and I am Ready!!!!!
Here We Go!😇😷💓

@macadamia I wish you all the best. You got this buddy!!

1 hour ago, wanda247 said:

@macadamia I wish you all the best. You got this buddy!!

Thank you very much! (-:

Me too! Getting ready to head to the hospital now! Yay! I couldn’t sleep much today or yesterday!

21 minutes ago, Shantag said:

Me too! Getting ready to head to the hospital now! Yay! I couldn’t sleep much today or yesterday!

I'm in the same boat! I have to drive to Salt Lake City in about seven hours for my surgery tomorrow and I cannot sleep either... Good luck with your procedure!

Edited by macadamia

4 hours ago, macadamia said:

Good luck to you! Mine is tomorrow. My son is flying in tonight and will be with me until Sunday. I'm so happy he's coming to spend time with me!

Good luck to you too. Let's do this!!

1 hour ago, Shantag said:

Good luck!!

6 hours ago, Jingle123423 said:

Good Luck!
Congrats!
And here's to a smooth surgery and an easy recovery!

Good luck! Hope all goes smoothly!