Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 2018 Sleevers

Yes. Same. I was so excited to know they would mail to my house every month with no copay!

12 hours ago, Chrissy C said:

My doctor told me I can start taking my Vitamins after my post op visit in one week. Right now he only wants me to take omeprazole and promethazine for heartburn and nausea 

My doctor had me start taking them before the surgery and continue them right though recovery. I take the gummies. If you check them well, they become liquid and go down pretty well.

2 hours ago, Chrissy C said:

Does anyone else get your Vitamins and B12 from Nutrition Direct? My insurance covers them all every 28 days so I don't pay nothing out of pocket

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

I just started ordering from them last week. I've been having an issue getting my order filled and shipped. I've called back and they apologize and say they've been having problems. Tuesday they said they would expedite the order and now its Thursday and I haven't even received the email with tracking. I really would like to use them but I need to have my Vitamins timely.

I just started ordering from them last week. I've been having an issue getting my order filled and shipped. I've called back and they apologize and say they've been having problems. Tuesday they said they would expedite the order and now its Thursday and I haven't even received the email with tracking. I really would like to use them but I need to have my Vitamins timely.
They didn't send me an email as promised with the tracking number. I called the 800 # and they gave me the tracking info. I got my Vitamins some time last week. It only took a week to deliver. You have to keep calling them which is crazy. I ordered them the 17th and they were shipped the 19th.

Hey Chrissy, how are you doing? I’m on 3 day post op and I’m a bit better than day one and 2. I can actually sip enough fluids so that I’ll be able to leave the hospital this evening.

Question for everyone that has had surgery recently, does drinking fluids get easier? It so difficult and what if I can’t get enough fluids in then I’ll have to come back to the hospital. I’m just worried and a little anxious

9 minutes ago, cateckert said:

Question for everyone that has had surgery recently, does drinking fluids get easier? It so difficult and what if I can’t get enough fluids in then I’ll have to come back to the hospital. I’m just worried and a little anxious

Hi cateckert. It definitely gets easier. Just try to drink what you can. sugar free Popsicles helped me a lot at first! I’m almost three weeks out and I can comfortably drink. Good luck and don’t stress to much! As long as you’re peeing that’s a good sign!

Hey Chrissy, how are you doing? I’m on 3 day post op and I’m a bit better than day one and 2. I can actually sip enough fluids so that I’ll be able to leave the hospital this evening.
I am doing a lot better. I did have a little back pain last night. That's because I'm sleeping awkward. Trying to get all my fluids in early. I'm up to 20 ozs so far this morning. I had to drink 32 ozs before they would release me from the hospital yesterday. I don't feel hungry yet. Oh the nurse told me to eat sugar free popsicles they count as 2 ozs. Ask for some popsicles.

I'm making myself drink 6 to 8 ozs per hour. Every 15 minutes I drink 2 ozs. It has gotten easier since I've been home. I don't want to go back to the hospital. The Crystal light taste good and so does the Premier Protein clear

They didn't send me an email as promised with the tracking number. I called the 800 # and they gave me the tracking info. I got my Vitamins some time last week. It only took a week to deliver. You have to keep calling them which is crazy. I ordered them the 17th and they were shipped the 19th.

Did you get the chewable ones? If so, how do they taste?

jflower gummies Bad, most doctors will tell you, the HIGH SUGAR/Syrup content is a No-No, especially when you are cutting/deleting carbs!