Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos



Recommended Posts

dinner tonight, family had veggie Lo Mein with grilled shrimp, I skipped the lo mein and made a salad. Plus rutabaga and swiss chard soup😋😋😋

20201005_183208.jpg

20201005_183003.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ms.sss said:

So seeing @Pandemonium’s scallops pic earlier activated a salt craving in me for some reason, so fixed myself one of my mini charcuterie plates again for a snack: old cheddar, prosciutto, salami, fig jam & frozen blueberries: 386 calories.

Ate about 2/3 of it all, but should’ve stopped at half...am unpleasantly full. Not sure if I will finish the rest later, I’m salted out for the day, I think.

Also, I think I had more fun building the little hor d’oeuvres bites and taking pictures of them to make this little collage, than actually eating it. Meh.

19CF4F32-68E1-4EF0-AF28-8DA184A7B2E9.thumb.jpeg.9311e7e5629072bf7bb7b5f0edef9847.jpeg

I always think of this now when someone posts a charcuterie board, it's so true 😂

f87c2749a4b4a6cb5d6e6bf00c73234500f099418bc6502d4e872bde687ac5e6_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forgot to post Desserts from farm trip

Peanut Butter cup Cookies, pumpkin spice and oatmeal raisin

IMG_20201004_155832.thumb.jpg.ccc2589e598588f9b804058ca5a7ad84.jpg

I had one small bite of each, everything was far too sweet 😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Forgot to post Desserts from farm trip

Peanut Butter cup Cookies, pumpkin spice and oatmeal raisin

IMG_20201004_155832.thumb.jpg.ccc2589e598588f9b804058ca5a7ad84.jpg

I had one small bite of each, everything was far too sweet 😭

Yummmmm.....i’d bake some Cookies right now but I’m out of butter, eggs and sweetener. Soooo overdue on going grocery shopping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im on a food posting spree today!

Made a lasagna (w/ regular Pasta sheets) from the fam for dinner tonight, and saved some of the insides (the meat sauce & cheese/spinach mixture) for myself to serve over 1/2 a package if shiratake noodles.

Calories for my meal (had I eaten it): 272 calories.

Sat at the table with my bowl and just didn’t feel like eating it though. I’ll see if I want it later, but if not I can always eat it tomorrow.

Ended up having 1 glass of red wine (130 calories) while the fam finished the entire lasagna...must’ve been good! Lol.

AF918EAC-C54F-4DF1-A714-76E722C6F976.thumb.jpeg.744698c135545048e8696e9bdeb65662.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Im on a food posting spree today!

Made a lasagna (w/ regular Pasta sheets) from the fam for dinner tonight, and saved some of the insides (the meat sauce & cheese/spinach mixture) for myself to serve over 1/2 a package if shiratake noodles.

Calories for my meal (had I eaten it): 272 calories.

Sat at the table with my bowl and just didn’t feel like eating it though. I’ll see if I want it later, but if not I can always eat it tomorrow.

Ended up having 1 glass of red wine (130 calories) while the fam finished the entire lasagna...must’ve been good! Lol.

AF918EAC-C54F-4DF1-A714-76E722C6F976.thumb.jpeg.744698c135545048e8696e9bdeb65662.jpeg

Looks layer-y 🤣 I see lots of effort in this, your family had the right idea to enjoy every last bite.

I've been so lazy during lasagna making (because I don't eat it) that I only ever give 3 layers tops but no one notices

Edited by GreenTealael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Looks layer-y 🤣 I see lots of effort in this, your family had the right idea to enjoy every last bite.

I've been so lazy during lasagna making (because I don't eat it) that I only ever give 3 layers tops but no one notices

I follow a guy on YouTube who finds healthy (he’s a bit picky) stuff at grocery stores and recommends what to get and why. His channel name is cringey (flavcity) but I’ve found some good stuff. Aldi (sorry @ms.sss ) has a new product. Green lentil lasagna noodles. I hate lasagna but it looked like a great choice!

Aldi pasta

Edited by Cheeseburgh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, summerset said:

Leftover sticky rice again (last portion) with "chicken", green Beans, carrots, pineapple, mushrooms and red onions in a sweet & sour sauce.

stew.thumb.jpg.e2af8a54d26477ac0dbfe192ee88a8bc.jpg

This looks so much like real chicken! Is it seitan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn’t planning on Breakfast other than a Protein Shake but got strong armed into it. Went with a Portuguese style tofu scramble: 2 planks of tofu, spinach, Tomato, jalapeño, and chorizo. Focused on the tofu, spinach and tomatoes with the occasional bite of chorizo.

9C923D09-A9CC-454A-A59B-0DF32D9BD048.jpeg.d9dbbff6afe83eca21dd88a8e9610505.jpeg

3FF15717-2995-45EA-BD32-69534ED1F4D2.jpeg.4d100f451274873e08634a40836bccde.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last nights dinner: Oven roasted pernil on top of salad

E45F668D-ED43-4933-B597-38E5867F5C03.jpeg

65A6347F-BF11-4130-8877-8FDDCDF6B37C.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weekend meal with the bf at my favorite Salvadorean restaurant. Ended up getting full faster than I thought. Remembered the after pic!

Later we ended up going to a Syrian cafe for baklava. Ate 2 pieces

D911ECCC-BBD1-4E8F-BA0F-E1E5624ADDC7.jpeg

09DA0503-34CD-4E9B-978F-C07D31A7EAAC.jpeg

A3505979-BBDF-4CE3-B906-1D83D85C826B.jpeg

78FE5B35-767B-4434-BBCE-AC1AD8E27FBE.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MarvelGirl25 said:

Weekend meal with the bf at my favorite Salvadorean restaurant. Ended up getting full faster than I thought. Remembered the after pic!

Later we ended up going to a Syrian cafe for baklava. Ate 2 pieces

D911ECCC-BBD1-4E8F-BA0F-E1E5624ADDC7.jpeg

09DA0503-34CD-4E9B-978F-C07D31A7EAAC.jpeg

A3505979-BBDF-4CE3-B906-1D83D85C826B.jpeg

78FE5B35-767B-4434-BBCE-AC1AD8E27FBE.jpeg

Pistachio Baclava?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×