Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

Brunch with The Kid:

Had I eaten the entire thing as shown, it would've logged in as xx734 caloriesxx **Correction: (forgot to add the bacon): 934 calories for the entire thing.

Estimated calories based on what I actually ate (i.e., the entire salad, 1 egg & 3/4 of a sausage, 1 tsp maple Syrup (not shown)) : 200 calories (took the rest home and it was promptly devoured by Mr.).

424E3D42-4F2C-47F3-B7DD-2F9747122848.thumb.JPG.d8577c147c4928988e3443c32c556aba.JPG

Edited by ms.sss

On 7/25/2018 at 10:55 AM, SueperGal said:

I love chicken pad Thai so much, but I haven't had it in months. I used to eat a full order in a sitting at least once a week. Last night i asked if they could replace the rice noodles with bean sprouts and ate 1/4th of an order (about 1 cup). My husband's full order is included for comparison. It was amazing! 20180724_191045.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N920V using BariatricPal mobile app

The bean sprouts idea is excellent, thanks for that suggestion!

On 7/25/2018 at 3:22 PM, jess9395 said:

Container dannon light and fit Greek yogurt with 1 tsp slivered almonds, 1 tsp unsweetened coconut and 1/2 tsp cocoa nibs. Sometimes I get full 2/3 of the way through. This morning I ate the whole thing.

image-0.00405311584472656.jpg

Thanks for sharing this! I much prefer getting a plain low fat greek yogurt to the pre-mixed fruit ones (although the "dessert" ones are such good sweet treats) and haven't branched out much for add-ins.

7 hours ago, sillykitty said:

I’m happy that 2.5 years out I still have a significant amount of restriction. But sad that take out sushi just isn’t the same. 😭

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

I just noticed that your wasabi packets were untouched?! What is sushi/sashimi without wasabi?!?!

pizza craving satisfied! Cali’flour crust, pepperoni I pre-cooked to render as much fat out as possible, and some pizza blend cheese. My serving was 250 kcals, 18 grams Protein. I ate all of it 😋

88C8A9A1-FEE5-4D71-9D5C-6A84A7121891.jpeg

3 hours ago, ms.sss said:

I just noticed that your wasabi packets were untouched?! What is sushi/sashimi without wasabi?!?!

I ❤️ wasabi. It feels like a competition of strength and fortitude when having sushi with friends

48 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

I ❤️ wasabi. It feels like a competition of strength and fortitude when having sushi with friends

Right? Lol

The one with the thickest, greenest soy-wasabi sauce is the winner.

11 hours ago, sillykitty said:

When you pretend to be healthy and order a salad, but it actually has more calories than your average burger 😂

I say treat yourself to those delicious onion rings... because it's been a hell of a year! ;]

What's for dinner!? Stuffed green peppers with meat loaf mix and chili sauce glaze. Ate ½ of a ½. Smelled really good roasting... ;]

IMG_6251.jpeg

IMG_6252.jpeg

Edited by Sophie7713

5 minutes ago, Sophie7713 said:

What's for dinner!? Stuffed green peppers with meat loaf mix.

IMG_6251.jpeg

IMG_6252.jpeg

Ooohhh i want. Was it easy to make???