Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

19 hours ago, sillykitty said:

2.5 years post op and the restriction is still real

Slider and Fries

IMG_1837.thumb.jpg.699b8f43ec2b4153455ba29f5f1f2b86.jpg

IMG_1838.thumb.jpg.e1d0ef28e0007402ac310a8867c40063.jpg

Chicken salad Sandwich

IMG_1705.thumb.jpg.d376d57f67044f412dab52982c23e325.jpg

IMG_1706.thumb.jpg.0ba2002cc2c6806ab9ccc20c52512421.jpg

Your continued restriction is insane! You hit the jackpot 😍

1 hour ago, ms.sss said:

Am hungry earlier than usual today...so having wedge salad leftovers that the Kid didn’t eat yesterday...

Romaine, blue cheese dressing, bacon, tomatoes, red onion and some leftover chicken breast: 166 calories.

4AD68ACB-DCD6-4379-83EA-2B66DB3DDA26.thumb.jpeg.a4c14bb2730241a04ea9a399a8153d7f.jpeg

salad for Breakfast 😍

Yesterday’s dinner was Cajun chicken and shrimp Pasta except I just ate the meat. Pic is bfs plate.

Todays meal is Saag Paneer (Spinach purée with cubes of Indian cheese) Didn’t know what to eat it with so I baked some tortillas and ate it like a tostada.

8EDF5370-669D-49CC-87FA-E58DD61E8F6A.jpeg

D2AA387F-5C59-4193-8E85-008F69836484.jpeg

57983FCF-647B-4A63-B826-131CB5849D78.jpeg

On 7/6/2020 at 4:07 PM, sillykitty said:

I have been totally MIA as of late!

So much delicious looking food, but @Sophie7713 you're really bringing it! Quarantine has brought out the best in your cooking and food styling. I want to eat it all up 😍

Thanks! I've definitely been channeling my inner 1950's domestic diva these days... I mean like, oh goody, my big highlight of the week out of this humble household is grocery shopping tomorrow! Yay. And, vacuuming and cleaning the potty in a dress is even more fulfilling. dinner tonight? Grilled BBQ prime rib steak and roasted green Beans with strawberries at hubby's request. Live dangerously, I say! Join us for dinner Silly Kitty here on the exciting southeast coast where we are literally going VIRAL. LOL.

Unknown-2.jpeg

images-1.jpeg

images-5.jpeg

Unknown-3.jpeg

Unknown-4.jpeg

images-8.jpeg

IMG_4826.jpeg

IMG_4817.jpeg

5 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Egg salad wrap

20200707_134111_HDR.jpg

Now, I need to go make egg salad. Looks delish. ;]

On 7/4/2020 at 8:18 AM, Sophie7713 said:

Definitely continue to share! We do appreciate and value your craft + art immensely. Your food content and styling is exquisite, PE. Continuing to style + photographing is a worthy and great goal in this pandemic. As is your commitment to eat clean, healthy and lean. I'm a creative professional, too. An interior designer trying to remain relevant, positive and creative by doing the same around the house + garden. Illustrating, baking/cooking (hubbies strawberry rhubarb 4th of July pie a few years back - we don't eat this way now...) and staging simple vignettes. I get it! LOL. All the personal and career cancellations and postponements are daunting and a lot to process. Just on a perpetual "ON HOLD" button. LOL. No longer able to plan ahead with confidence. Along with striving to maintain and commit to our new WLS lifestyles. And, many of us were so excited to come out of the closet with fun, new, down sized fabulous fashions after recently arriving at our goals. PollyEster, your posts are timely and inspiring! I feel honored. Thank you.

038_Breakfast.jpg

Kindness and warm-hearted encouragement toward strangers is a rare and special gift. Thank you for your thoughtful words, and for sharing these beautiful images with me, Sophie; the honour is truly mine. It's always a joy to see a new post from you, and I very much appreciate the support and generosity you extend toward everyone here 😊

I also hear you on the ways covid-19 is truly wreaking havoc in society and in our lives, and on the difficulties it presents in terms of quality, structure, and function. There's only more uncertainty on the horizon, and in some ways, the longer it goes on, the more it feels like a pandemic of widespread social pain and discomfort...

The current news out of Florida is extremely alarming, and I hope you and your family are staying safe in lockdown at home. From all of the activities you're planning and engaging in, you clearly have the adaptability and flexibility to remain creative and vibrant in every situation! I, too, have been using this time to develop new skills and build on existing ones, and am grateful for the opportunity to spend more time with my kids, exercise more, read and write more, paint more... and become more comfortable with being uncomfortable 😉 Please take great care. x

Edited by PollyEster

6 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Thanks! I've definitely been channeling my inner 1950's domestic diva these days... I mean like, oh goody, my big highlight of the week out of this humble household is grocery shopping tomorrow! Yay. And, vacuuming and cleaning the potty in a dress is even more fulfilling. dinner tonight? Grilled BBQ prime rib steak and roasted green Beans with strawberries at hubby's request. Live dangerously, I say! Join us for dinner Silly Kitty here on the exciting southeast coast where we are literally going VIRAL. LOL.

IMG_4826.jpeg

Gorgeous! In terms of presentation and plating, I think food shares many parallels with interior design and fashion: colour, arrangement, balance, texture, attention to detail, etc.

Edited by PollyEster

Required fuel (yes, I'm referring to the bariatric "c" word: carbs! 😂) for distance cycling and running: raw vegan superfood squares, loosely inspired by these two recipes.

215604994_proteinsuperfoodsquares.thumb.jpg.75d2796cf21d1605ce23c0c7efc811a5.jpg

Edited by PollyEster

Spring mix salad with left over pork steak, strawberries, cheese, la Choy noodles, and Asian dressing. So good !20200708_130135_resized.thumb.jpg.8aa3c7e475851a5e817a0a1ce1d5990e.jpg

22 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Now, I need to go make egg salad. Looks delish. ;]

Ta Da - lunch today! Egg salad (on 1 ½ Firehook crackers) with fresh chives, red onion, bread & butter pickles, black ground pepper with a little mayo. Very hungry today. Ate it all. ;]

IMG_4833.jpeg

IMG_4836.jpeg

Edited by Sophie7713
wrong word

16 hours ago, PollyEster said:

Kindness and warm-hearted encouragement toward strangers is a rare and special gift. Thank you for your thoughtful words, and for sharing these beautiful images with me, Sophie; the honour is truly mine. It's always a joy to see a new post from you, and I very much appreciate the support and generosity you extend toward everyone here 😊

I also hear you on the ways covid-19 is truly wreaking havoc in society and in our lives, and on the difficulties it presents in terms of quality, structure, and function. There's only more uncertainty on the horizon, and in some ways, the longer it goes on, the more it feels like a pandemic of widespread social pain and discomfort...

The current news out of Florida is extremely alarming, and I hope you and your family are staying safe in lockdown at home. From all of the activities you're planning and engaging in, you clearly have the adaptability and flexibility to remain creative and vibrant in every situation! I, too, have been using this time to develop new skills and build on existing ones, and am grateful for the opportunity to spend more time with my kids, exercise more, read and write more, paint more... and become more comfortable with being uncomfortable 😉 Please take great care. x

Oh Ms. PollyEster, you made my day! No, my week. No, my month! Some additional major cancellations and/or delays for meaningful and happily anticipated events for late October surfaced recently. You're thoughtful and encouraging words meant so much. And, becoming more comfortable with being uncomfortable. I like that! Thank you. Keep safe and sound, as well.

16 hours ago, PollyEster said:

Required fuel (yes, I'm referring to the bariatric "c" word: carbs! 😂) for distance cycling and running: raw vegan superfood squares, loosely inspired by these two recipes.

215604994_proteinsuperfoodsquares.thumb.jpg.75d2796cf21d1605ce23c0c7efc811a5.jpg

Thank you for sharing these incredible links! I just ordered Nutrition Stripped: 100 whole food recipes. I will enjoy exploring both sites including One Green Planet. Not to mention, these little perfect bite sized superfood treats to die for. Did you make and photograph these, too? They are textured and sculpted beautifully... Look so forward to discovering more scrumptious delectables + recipes. Fun! Quality carbs so important for fueling body and brain. I become quite foggy and fussy without them.

17 hours ago, PollyEster said:
17 hours ago, PollyEster said:

Gorgeous! In terms of presentation and plating, I think food shares many parallels with interior design and fashion: colour, arrangement, balance, texture, attention to detail, etc.

😁😁😁

IMG_4837.jpeg