Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

1 hour ago, Sophie7713 said:

Soooo instead of dinner and a movie... Will play dinner and a balloon! Dinner tonight was picadillo basically a cuban stew, and a salad. I ate half portion of each. The balloon close-ups are simply amazing. But even more compelling, I had hired the balloon master for a dinner party five years previous to 2018. He was always very heavy set. He arrived at this party much slimmer. When I walked him out to his car after the event - I commented on how great he looked moving so much easier at his art. He told me he had lost 90 pounds and counting after gastric sleeve surgery. I just grinned and said, you won't believe this but I am scheduled for that same surgery in two weeks! Turns out we also enlisted the same surgeon in Boca Raton! He was such an encouragement (a true Christmas gift) as I had never met anyone who made that journey nor struggled with morbid obesity.

IMG_2226.jpeg

IMG_4365.jpeg

IMG_1949.jpeg

IMG_1959.jpeg

IMG_1956.jpeg

IMG_1953.jpeg

IMG_1961.jpeg

IMG_1950.jpeg

Your parties look like so much fun Sophie, I want an invite too :D lol

On 6/3/2020 at 10:31 PM, DaisyChainOz said:

@Cheeseburgh Your hubby's birthday meal looks lovely, the candle is hilarious!! :D haha, shame about the banana bread, the gooey-ness of the bananas probably weighed down the delicate GF flour quite a lot, not sure what you used, or if you have tried this... but I find 50% Almond flour 50% GF flour a better combination for banana bread when doing GF.

Normally I don’t bake, if I get anything gluten free I buy it. He doesn’t have much of a sweet tooth. I used. Namaste baking blend from costco. My son blended it with a hand blender and I didn’t worry about it getting tough because there is no gluten. It got tough!

How amazing are those balloons. Never seen any as wonderful before. What a talented gentleman.

Have you ever planned a really nice dinner, spent a lot of time and effort and even ordered/bought new Ingredients just to make that dinner, and it turns out fine, but not worth it?

I made Rick Bayless‘ Pastor recipe tonight, I think my fatal mistake was using pork loin vs shoulder. It looked so good, but honestly I prefer his Frontera Grill prepackaged marinades. They taste better and they are way easier!

A1DC4E3D-8050-4C74-AF88-FE7C0AC62322.jpeg

Edited by Cheeseburgh

On 6/3/2020 at 1:19 PM, summerset said:

What's that supposed to be? It seems to have broccoli in it?

I think it baked eggs with spinach lol

On 6/3/2020 at 2:35 PM, ms.sss said:

Yikes! Does it/did it require surgery? Or do you have to pass it yourself?

No surgery thank god but I did pass it when I went home! It was my first stone and hopefully my last! I never want to experience that pain again 😩

1 hour ago, MarvelGirl25 said:

No surgery thank god but I did pass it when I went home! It was my first stone and hopefully my last! I never want to experience that pain again 😩

Oh goodness i missed the original post

Hope you are feeling better ❤

25 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Jalepeño Cheddar Skillet Corn bread.

I had me some carbs tonite!

#yummmmm

F9C273AB-034D-4EDD-A01D-411DE2EB787D.jpeg.bd5069edab49a6e91d3c2f8a87da9c53.jpeg

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook

35 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

#yummmmm

WOW... ESP!!!! I told hubs just last night while eating at a local Tex Mex place (and, they did not offer cornbread on the menu) - that I was dying for some good old fashion skillet corn bread! And, here we are. GO CARBS! Love a good hush puppy with corn and jalapeño, too! Hint hint. ;]

23 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Avocado + turkey sausage + matzah w/ cheese

20200607_103617_HDR.jpg

I want this!

15 hours ago, ms.sss said:

#yummmmm

And this!

...and everything on this thread! Y’all are killing me 😩😩😩👏🏼👏🏼

1 hour ago, MarvelGirl25 said:

I want this!

And this!

...and everything on this thread! Y’all are killing me 😩😩😩👏🏼👏🏼

😂😂 Grab some 😂😂

Pho before and after without noodles. Still amazing!

898C711B-0723-4730-8B66-D2D37C3671EC.jpeg

55E02319-BC14-473B-8369-57855CBC371C.jpeg