Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tried Premier Protein Peaches and Cream and Cookies and Cream

My feeling about these two flavors is...... Meh.

Not horrible. Not amazing.

Peaches and cream is too sweet and very artificial.... kinda like the banana. It's not awful. Would be good in a smoothy. You can drink it straight. It's ok-ish.

Cookies and cream is weird. Remember Cookie Crisp Cereal? It tastes exactly like that. Some weird artificial chocolate chip cookie flavor that will remind you of childhood if you ever ate the stuff. Cookie Crisp Premier Protien isn't awful in coffee. Not as good as caramel. But you could use it in a pinch for a sort of weird mocha/biscotti flavor? Oh hell...who am I kidding...it's Cookie Crisp flavored coffee. LOL. It is what it is. It's not awful.

So there ya go. You can buy it at Wally World. I rarely shop the evil empire...but I was there the other day and curiosity got the better of me.

Happy Protein Drinks!

Oh no! I bought the Cookies and cream because it’s my favorite flavor of almost anything! I have not tried it yet though....

:blink:

I actually like the Cookies-n-Cream. Maybe it is a flashback to Cookie Crisp. I'm ok with that. I don't think its as cloyingly sweet as the banana or peach.

I like the vanilla, chocolate, caramel and Cookies and cream. The cookies and cream one IS really sweet but a sip or two in its ok :)

Still the better shake out there

Well,i like Peaches &Cream P.P. , if the Enriched Protein Drink Fairy dropped a case off at my front,door I would do an Elvis "Thank,You Very Much ". Now,my second favorist,yummy flavorite one. Muscle Milk Blueberry Greek Yogurt Drink. Last time I mentioned MMBGY, the Dietary Mafia reminded me,i added calories, decreased Protein count,and how dare I allow something less than 30 gram protein cross my,lips! Ok I am a fruitaholic , bland vanilla doesn't turn my crank ! In my badder younger days I characterised vanilla milkshakes as thick, white and tasteless like one of my daighters,ex-boyfriends, rather have a,sugar maple stump, at least every spring during sap run they turned sweet. He was just DENSE. My third favorite breaks my,vanilla hating rule. Svelte French Vanilla. Only 11 grams, Dietary Mafia would say that's merely a recreational drink, something not to taken seriously, true,but,it is soybased, sits well on my tummy, and my white trash soul enjoys,it. it actually is refreshing icy cold. One I was not thrilled with was Equate in Vanilla. I got seduced into it Because still 30 grams at $2 cheaper. No no no, it has that vile evaporated milk taste I have always loathed. Back,when I worked at Wally World I bought their imitation Ensure/Slimfast in strawberry or Vanilla because chocolate is a no-go because of my allergy. Drimk,one of those cans for lunch and be sick all afternoon from that vile evaporator- baby Vitamin, laced taste. Yucky-poo! Honorable mention certainly to caramel P P, do not stubsitute Equate here they are not equivalent, either straight or snuck into coffee, be it high test or Decaf. Protein 20,water, ok but I would still,rather drink,Propel and make up protein with tofu. Strawberry and Cream P P , nutri. at OSU gave me some, well better than dying of thirst, but I prefer something more strawberry intensive, haven't tried Bananas and Cream , somebody must be drinking,it b ut,i haven't yet. What I like is unsweetened pineapple juice, banana and frozen unsweetened strawberries whipped up into a icy smoothie. Yes I should drop,in spinach or kale for nutrition but it would ruin thevtadt and pretty color. Anybody have any idea what to do with 2 2.5 pound bags of frozen blueberries.?? Back in the old days I would make deep dish blueberry pies and go to Dietary Hades with all the other sinners!🍝

14 minutes ago, Frustr8 said:

Anybody have any idea what to do with 2 2.5 pound bags of frozen blueberries.??

Don't you like blueberry smoothies or mixed w/vanilla yogurt?

7 hours ago, Creekimp13 said:

My feeling about these two flavors is...... Meh.

Not horrible. Not amazing.

Peaches and cream is too sweet and very artificial.... kinda like the banana. It's not awful. Would be good in a smoothy. You can drink it straight. It's ok-ish.

Cookies and cream is weird. Remember Cookie Crisp Cereal? It tastes exactly like that. Some weird artificial chocolate chip cookie flavor that will remind you of childhood if you ever ate the stuff. Cookie Crisp Premier Protien isn't awful in coffee. Not as good as caramel. But you could use it in a pinch for a sort of weird mocha/biscotti flavor? Oh hell...who am I kidding...it's Cookie Crisp flavored coffee. LOL. It is what it is. It's not awful.

So there ya go. You can buy it at Wally World. I rarely shop the evil empire...but I was there the other day and curiosity got the better of me.

Happy Protein Drinks!

I came to the same conclusion about Cookies and Cream. I though it would be a really amazing taste and I was really and truly disappointed!

I agree with your assessment.....tried both of these and was just kind of underwhelmed. The Cookies and cream one just tasted a little weird overall and the peach did not taste like peaches. Only using them nowadays as a coffee creamer and I alternate caramel and vanilla. Stocked up at Sam's this week due to monthly sale ($12.66 per 12 pack) so I am set for a while.

Mr Big tub of Unflavoered Greek Yogurt meet Ms. Bag of blueberries, I forcast a,marriage made in Heaven! ThankYou Orchids and Dragons for solving that problem. 😛

3 minutes ago, MIZ60 said:

I agree with your assessment.....tried both of these and was just kind of underwhelmed. The Cookies and cream one just tasted a little weird overall and the peach did not taste like peaches. Only using them nowadays as a coffee creamer and I alternate caramel and vanilla. Stocked up at Sam's this week due to monthly sale ($12.66 per 12 pack) so I am set for a while.

I laugh because that's exactly how I felt. I kinda said to my self sarcastically, "Well this is a pleasant surprise .... not!"

so gotta move to Mansfield, Columbus or another big town, I need a Sam's Club or costco, I am I missing out so bad! Bid Viffer, take me to Dayton with you!🙏🙈🙉🙊

For those who like Cookies and Cream, I really like the GNC Pro Performance 100% whey

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NADOEW3/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&th=1

I only had it though, blended with Fairlife milk and ice, so it made like a milkshake.

6 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

For those who like Cookies and Cream, I really like the GNC Pro Performance 100% whey

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NADOEW3/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&th=1

I only had it though, blended with Fairlife milk and ice, so it made like a milkshake.

I liked it, but I'm trying to get all shakes out of my life!

2 minutes ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

I liked it, but I'm trying to get all shakes out of my life!

I don't see when I will ever be shake free. I just don't eat enough to get my Protein from food

8 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

I don't see when I will ever be shake free. I just don't eat enough to get my Protein from food

I just ordered a couple dozen Protein Shots from the BP store. 2.5 oz/15g Protein. For when it's almost bedtime and I still need more protein. I don't even care if I like the taste. Just a way to get the protein down. UGH! I'm not saying I don't like them, this is the first time I've ordered them, so we'll see.

"PROTEIN50" gets them for 1/2 price, just through tonight.

Edited by Orchids&Dragons