Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I may have already responded to this once, but oh well! I recommend air freshener. That gas has to come out.

1 hour ago, proudgrammy said:

@Drealeeanne

the kitchen sink:lol:

that's quite a list! LOL!

I wore my sweats home - brought clean socks and undies

hospital supplied all toiletries, chapstick could go on your list

didn't want or need any electronics ie cell phone, laptop - i slept having

wonderful dreams of my future with the sleeve

good luck

kathy

Did the kitchen sink help?

1 hour ago, pumpkinlocks said:

Did the kitchen sink help?

@pumpkinlocks

sadly, it wasn't allowed past security;)

kathy

That's because the only plumbing they wanted to fix was yours not the sinks.😛

4 minutes ago, Frustr8 said:

That's because the only plumbing they wanted to fix was yours not the sinks.😛

Hahahaha good one

I’m also 7/30

My surgery is Tuesday and I haven’t packed yet... 😳😳😂

I think I’m bringing: some comfy clothes, phone charger, phone, deodorant, dry Shampoo, a fresh nose ring to shove in, chapstick, and maybe a hair band?

I’m only going to be in for ~2 days. Also, I only live about 9ish blocks from the hospital so I’m sure my partner or mother can bring me other stuff if I feel like I will die without it.

9 hours ago, insta_adventurer said:

My surgery is Tuesday and I haven’t packed yet... 😳😳😂

I think I’m bringing: some comfy clothes, phone charger, phone, deodorant, dry Shampoo, a fresh nose ring to shove in, chapstick, and maybe a hair band?

I’m only going to be in for ~2 days. Also, I only live about 9ish blocks from the hospital so I’m sure my partner or mother can bring me other stuff if I feel like I will die without it.

Damn I forgot I have to take out my nose ring lol gonna hurt....My surgery is Wednesday I think my list is the same as yours. I had fake nails just had those taken off, boo....Good Luck Tuesday!!!!!

On 07/14/2018 at 08:08, pumpkinlocks said:

Damn I forgot I have to take out my nose ring lol gonna hurt....My surgery is Wednesday I think my list is the same as yours. I had fake nails just had those taken off, boo....Good Luck Tuesday!!!!!

Ahhh yes! I’m not worried about taking the ring out... but I am worried about putting it back in after! The last time I changed nose jewelry, it was a painful, frustrating, 3 hour ordeal.

I’m also nervous about the hole closing up, because getting it pierced was so stupid painful that I’m not sure I could put myself through it again if it closed up! 😂

@insta adventurer I gave your post a laughing emjoi for a good reason. You reminded me I'll have my earrings out. I am triple pierced to honor my 3 children( 2 still living) I normally don't remove them, have the child- locking backs on them so I don't have to remove them for sleep or even shampooing my hair. In case I forget, I had better put a medicine. bottle with a locking top to put them into. And like you, even though I have had them for years it can be a BEAR to put them back in. And if they bloat me. with fluids and gas my earlobes might pudgyfy. Ah Pfooey something else trivial for me to stew about! 😛smiles and❤Love to you!!

On 07/14/2018 at 08:32, Frustr8 said:

@insta adventurer I gave your post a laughing emjoi for a good reason. You reminded me I'll have my earrings out. I am triple pierced to honor my 3 children( 2 still living) I normally don't remove them, have the child- locking backs on them so I don't have to remove them for sleep or even shampooing my hair. In case I forget, I had better put a medicine. bottle with a locking top to put them into. And like you, even though I have had them for years it can be a BEAR to put them back in. And if they bloat me. with fluids and gas my earlobes might pudgyfy. Ah Pfooey something else trivial for me to stew about! 😛smiles and❤Love to you!!
Ahhh yes! Hopefully my tiny nose doesn’t bloat. I plan on bringing a little mirror in and some pliers so I can get that sucker back in ASAP.

I don’t understand why they will let me keep my wedding band on, but not a nose ring? A bit ridiculous if you ask me!

Ahhh yes! Hopefully my tiny nose doesn’t bloat. I plan on bringing a little mirror in and some pliers so I can get that sucker back in ASAP.

I don’t understand why they will let me keep my wedding band on, but not a nose ring? A bit ridiculous if you ask me!

If you are near a Walmart or Claire s get the clear plastic ones

VSG2017 HW 249 SW 238 CW 169

21 hours ago, jesrissler said:

I’m also 7/30

Me too 7/30 here!

Exciting Days ahead! I'M up for it, are YOU?😛👍😛

10 months out and I cannot live without a form of GAS X!!!!! Target brand is only 2.50$ a box instead of 8-10$ I was in the hospital for 2 nights from not being able to move and so much pain... I sadly didn’t pack much. Lip balm, socks, lotion. Anything else I was in too much pain to notice...