Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

If you could close one fast food chain



Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Numbheart said:

If you could close one fast food chain, due to disgusting food, what would you pick?

Honestly with how many issues with food poisoning they've had, Chipotle should be closed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Burger King

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm too in love with their veggie burger to close BK Steakhouse (what my nephew calls it..lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I were to close a fast food chain, it wouldn't be because the food was disgusting. It would be the one that tempts me most! Popeye's chicken - 'cause it's all about me, don'tcha know! Spicy fried chicken and red Beans & rice, yikes!

Edited by Orchids&Dragons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎06‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 2:27 PM, Matt Z said:

Honestly with how many issues with food poisoning they've had, Chipotle should be closed.

I'll risk it all day long, I love chipotle!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/23/2018 at 10:05, AshAsh1 said:





I'll risk it all day long, I love chipotle!


Lol I’m right there with you!! I would risk it all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AshAsh1 said:

I'll risk it all day long, I love chipotle!

55 minutes ago, gully90 said:
1 hour ago, AshAsh1 said:




I'll risk it all day long, I love chipotle!

Lol I’m right there with you!! I would risk it all

Meh... Moe's is better, they actually have ground beef and, zero food poisoning issues. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amen to MickeyD, on my hit list also Long ,John Silver's for greasy hushpuppie and fish even when peeled is slimy, Carl's Jr/Hardees, Ryans, I get diarrhea every time, Taco Bell and lastly, Ruby Tuesdays, granted they have salad bar but seldom straight salads and bring a credit card because they'll exhaust all your ready cash with their high prices. Oh almost forgot In and Out Burger, might as well eat Crico from a can as a burger there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Frustr8 said:

Amen to MickeyD, on my hit list also Long ,John Silver's for greasy hushpuppie and fish even when peeled is slimy, Carl's Jr/Hardees, Ryans, I get diarrhea every time, Taco Bell and lastly, Ruby Tuesdays, granted they have salad bar but seldom straight salads and bring a credit card because they'll exhaust all your ready cash with their high prices. Oh almost forgot In and Out Burger, might as well eat Crico from a can as a burger there.

You can take the rest, but not my Taco Bell! I love their tacos, my absolute favorite!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/23/2018 at 11:36, Matt Z said:









06/23/2018 10:40 AM, gully90 said:





1 hour ago, AshAsh1 said:














I'll risk it all day long, I love chipotle!







Lol I’m right there with you!! I would risk it all






Meh... Moe's is better, they actually have ground beef and, zero food poisoning issues. LOL


I’ve only been to Moe’s once but Chipotle has Sofritas...mmmmm!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love chipotle. I had extreme diarrhea with their food one day, and then 2 days later I learned of the e.coli outbreak.

I stopped eating it for about 7 months and went back. It’s so good; especially their vinegarette dressing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still love fast food. Not only is it craveable and tasty, but it is invaluable for a quick meal. I’m just learning to make better choices.

@Frustr8 close In-n-Out??? That is sacrilege! Hamburger, Protein style with grilled onions, yum, and only 150 cals (I can only eat half)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×