Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

You might aswell go the whole hog then...wanna cigarette and a swig of my beer? Come, on, its coooooooooool :eek:

That's what you get for drinking and smoking! *puritanical*

Plain, I like your new avatar!

Thanks slim....I can see you are a woman with impeccable taste.

Plain - nope, not how I had envisioned you. And before your ego swells, I wasn't dreaming about you

I'm actually devestatingly handsome and charming in real life. The camera mutes that, somewhat. Yeah, it's all the camera....that's it....

Plain - you wussy! ;-)

Moi? I'm mas macho!!

Plain - I love the 'real' you! Looks a bit like your old avatar, but cuter! (I know, I know, don't get him started...I couldn't help it)

Ebony, you clearly have a real eye for masculine attractiveness. As your husband will attest, I'm sure.

I actually wet the bed until I was 12 years old, my body just would not wake up to let me know I needed to go. So I was thinking, I may end up being a bed wetter again when the pressure gets worse.. how fun would that be? I bet my husband will find it very very sexy.

Bedwetting is extremely common until puberty. It happens in the same phase of sleep that sleepwalking and night terrors happen in (Stage N3....I know you're a google nerd). There are a percentage of people that experience these things into the teen years, and then into adulthood, so you're not exactly out of the woods, but statistically speaking, it's unlikely. And please refrain from telling us about your husband's sick fetishes, plz. :)

Leslie2Lose & Plain.. making it so people have to know either your e-mail address or last name to be your friend on myspace is VERY ANNOYING!!

Hmmmm, I actually didn't know my security was set up that way. I will rectify.

Sorry fairy - I pm'd you with my info. I had some creepy people (damn Plain for figuring me out!) bother me so I had to set everything to Private.

What's so creepy about peering through your window with binoculars, and painstakingly recording your keystrokes until I could spell out your last name....all just to send a friend request for MySpace? Creepy, Leslie? I prefer dedicated...

ya know ... im so tired of d.r.a.m.a. ......

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo over it....

just posting to say that.... *hand on forehead*

edited to add - i dont like ding dongs ... ho-ho's on the other hand... **droooool**

I have a friend who creates drama in his life just so he has something to whine and bitch about all the time....theres people out there who feel like they have to do that to feel special/important :eek:

I have a friend who creates drama in his life just so he has something to whine and bitch about all the time....theres people out there who feel like they have to do that to feel special/important :eek:

i know a few people like that ... one being where i used to work ...

it just makes me think even less of them... really .... if i wanted to know that your (made up) boyfriend's mechanic's wife's brother died in a (once again made up) accident, i'd ask...

even lesser things... if i cared, id ask... dont shove it down my throat, i'm full enough.

She, please refrain from posting private details of our friendship online. And, BTW, I don't consider weeping for hours because Clay Aiken came in 2nd place on American Idol creating drama, ok?

I just wonder why over complicate everything? Maybe its a maturity thing. Sure, I have a bitch every now and then but some people THRIVE on that shit.

And GEEEEEZ Plain, I didn't mention your name, and then you go and blow our cover! I'm dumping you as a friend right now! Wheres the trust huh? Why did you hurt me like that? Wah, wah, drama, drama, drama!!!!! *pounds fists on floor in a tanty*

There's a male Dr on Dr Phil right now who's teeth veneers are so white they are blinding me.......ooooooooooh the brightness!!

(told you daytime TV sucks and I'd be around here a lot haha)

wow wow wow...

:eek:

She, please refrain from posting private details of our friendship online. And, BTW, I don't consider weeping for hours because Clay Aiken came in 2nd place on American Idol creating drama, ok?

#1 You. Are. Hilarious!

#2 Thank you for changing that awful avatar.

#3 Who in the world gave you a moderator hat????????

:)

Plain is a good person and a good moderator. :)

-edit- cause yeah the job was already done :eek:

Edited by Froggi

:eek:

#1 You. Are. Hilarious!

#2 Thank you for changing that awful avatar.

#3 Who in the world gave you a moderator hat????????

:)

1) Thanks, I try to lighten the mood without getting too overly serious...we all have enough stress, right?

2) I plan on bringing my creepy avi back when I modify it real good.

3) I have enormous genitals. That doesn't explain the mod thing, I just like to try and spread that rumor every chance I get.

3) I have enormous genitals. That doesn't explain the mod thing, I just like to try and spread that rumor every chance I get.

Uhhh, thanks for that. :eek:

On that note, I am off to bed.

OMG there are things one cannot un-read! What were you thinking??? I'ma have nightmares now!

I think of you like I do men at work - smoooooth like a Ken doll! :eek:

She - it's a tad disconcerting that you know about ol' Hef and you don't even live in the States! WTH were they thinking - living with Papaw? Gross! I'm sorry; I just don't need money badly enough to sleep with that old thang. I thought that Hef was legally still married. Is he not? What little I've watched the show, I like Holly and Bridget well enough but Kendra annoys the hell out of me. Isn't she dating some pro athlete? <shaking head> An 82 yo living with 19 yo twins - ewwwwww.

Edited by SickNTired