Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

About 30 minutes ago I got off the phone with the insurance. They received my paperwork and told me it's going to the review board now...but that it would take at the LEAST a month before it will be approved or not.

I thought it was illegal to not respond within 30 days.

I bet my husband will find it very very sexy.

So he's into the Golden Showers, huh.

starting law school in jan, need that time for me.

Ooh, we have a smart one in our midst.

I just want to bitch about my husband who brought contraband into my house....asshole...

Don't you have rules about that? We have rules. The kids and dh can eat what they want away from home, but I control what food comes *into* the home.

Susan I had to take anti inflammatories for a back injury I had and my Dr prescribed one that was soluble in Water.

Some docs also recommend that if you take an NSAID that you also take an antacid.

And, BTW, I don't consider weeping for hours because Clay Aiken came in 2nd place on American Idol creating drama, ok?

So then I assume with his latest reports, you wept for DAYS? :wink2:

3) I have enormous genitals.

You say that like it's a good thing.

I lik target for their makeup and perfume...but their clothes selection for plus size is horrid...at least in WV it is.

I find most of their clothes to be horrid. The XXL often fit like a L and most of it wears out really fast. So you aren't missing anything. I only buy pjs and workout pants there.

thanks for the messages here and the PMs about my bandiversary and ummm, the 'other stuff' *snort*

im getting ready to go out for dinner, but will respond individually when i get a moment...

you all crack me up!!!! :lol::lol: oh yeah - gotta do this one...:biggrin:

I'm posting just to post....

I'm posting to say...

ITS MY FRIDAY AND I'M OUTTA HERE SUCKAS!! SEE YA ON TUESDAY!!

That was for my co-workers by the way.

Have a great evening all.

:biggrin:

cheese cheese cheese cheese mmmm cheese :biggrin:

:lol:

Bahahaha there is a girls next door banner at the bottom of my screen here.....the Hef is now following us people hahaha

Fairy, congrats on the 3 days of no smoking, keep it up!! You won't know yourself once its completely out of your system!

And happy 2 years LJM, you rock!

Slim, your friend sucks! I'm so sorry she has opened her big mouth. I specifically didn't tell one of my 3 closest friends cos I know she has a MASSIVE mouth. Its been a hard secret to keep for 2 years though when the other 2 know and we're always trying to organise to go to band friendly restaurants (they are really great about making sure I am able to eat when we go out!) but don't tell her why. Make sure you tell her how she has broken your trust and that its not her information to be sharing. Some people just don't understand how much of a journey this surgery is to work through.

Slim, your friend sucks! I'm so sorry she has opened her big mouth. I specifically didn't tell one of my 3 closest friends cos I know she has a MASSIVE mouth. Its been a hard secret to keep for 2 years though when the other 2 know and we're always trying to organise to go to band friendly restaurants (they are really great about making sure I am able to eat when we go out!) but don't tell her why. Make sure you tell her how she has broken your trust and that its not her information to be sharing. Some people just don't understand how much of a journey this surgery is to work through.

Thanks She. Truer words have never been spoken.

I really like target clothes..I like the mossimo stuff and juniors section..glad to fit in it again

love the junior section @ target'. for easy wear & workout clothing; can't beat the price...... but i am addicted to super target no matter what - each wk, my truck just shows up there w/me a passenger:eek:

Happy Bandaversary LJM!

Guest Leslie2Lose

I love the household section at target...I love the retro style - they have a lot of it! I haven't been there shopping for clothes - well I take that back, I bought my swimsuit there at the beginning of summer.

Oh - Happy Bandiversary LJM

Edited by Leslie2Lose

Target has amazing makeup and they mark it down a lot too. They also have cute jewelry.

I am posted to say that I am peeved! My so called best friend (who also works with me) decided that it was her place to tell the most evil, talkative person from work about my surgery!

Oh that is just so.....wrong.

Clay Aiken is now admitantly batting for his side

On a brighter note - he really is a cutie (I'll never admit saying that - ever) - never would have known it with that freaky avatar!

You think Clay Aiken is a cutie?!? I just admire his singing. And wait....are you saying he's gay?

though if you have to advertise, one has to wonder if there is something *ahem* lacking in the reality???

What? I carry a huge handgun and drive a porche.....Do you think I could be compensating for something??

What? I carry a huge handgun and drive a porche.....Do you think I could be compensating for something??

CHL in TX? and if so what kind?