Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Guest Leslie2Lose

I'm so glad I've gotten up for the day and didn't get online last night!The thought of Plain eating cheetos naked watching Adult Swim with his huge genetalia is not something I want to see when I close my eyes at night.

Damn I'm doing something wrong. If Plain, a.k.a. Peeping Tom, only wants to peep at me to steal my myspace password I definately gotta hit the gym more! Then again, Clay Aiken is now admitantly batting for his side (much to my relief)...that would explain a lot! Almost hurt my pride for a second there.

On a brighter note - he really is a cutie (I'll never admit saying that - ever) - never would have known it with that freaky avatar!

BBK - ding dongs are evil...LJM - so are hohos...whoever invented both of those dirty little treats definately had a perverted mind.

Sorry Slim! Want me to come beat her up? I could sit on her too! That'd probably do more damage

GM Irene!

Sorry Slim! Want me to come beat her up? I could sit on her too! That'd probably do more damage

Somehow I don't think you weigh enough to do any damage to anyone, but I appreciate the thought.:wink2:

Guest Leslie2Lose

I didn't say where I'd sit...my brother and I used to sit on each other's heads as kids...not a pleasant experience. Believe my my ass is huge - it can do some damage! and you are too sweet to say that !!! I heart you.

I personally find little debbie devil squares to be evil.

Guest Leslie2Lose

LOL - Susan - that's why they are called "Devil" Squares. And yes madam you are correct. The strawberry Shortcake rolls must be their cousin! (my sweet cake weakness)

ROFLMBO - Y'all have me cracking up this morning!

Slim - if you need help with that bigmouthed co-worker, just let me know...I grew up in Detroit, ya know, and I can pull that violent, kick-serious-as* woman out of the closet I locked her into at a moment's notice...I HATE big-mouthed people that don't know how to keep their noses out of other people's business. How DARE she break your confidence!:cursing:

Leslie - you down for a drive-by beatdown of the bigmouth?:cool:

Plain - the genital comment is too funny - though if you have to advertise, one has to wonder if there is something *ahem* lacking in the reality??? Just kidding...:eek:

Keep 'em comin' folks - you have absolutely MADE my Thursday!:wink2:

2 years ago today....

right now i was in recovery from lap band. it was such a quick process for me.

i looked into it mid september, called insurance, i was approved in 2 days, no requirements needed what so ever.

i've lost 160 pounds and gained a baby...

i now LIVE my life instead of staying in all day online doing nothing.

i guess that's what i'm posting to post.

Happy bandiversary LJM.

*sigh*, I really don't feel like being at work today.

2 years ago today....

congrats!!

Wooohooo LJM!

My baby is due around my 2nd bandiversary.

With all that info plain, my dream must have been about you last night. Crazy dreams lately, but can't complain!!! ;D

Day 3 of no smoking.. woo...hoo. I go to Tunica tomorrow, going to make myself a millionaire with free coupons.

GM Irene!

Good Morning Sunshine!! :wink2:

2 years ago today....

i looked into it mid september, called insurance, i was approved in 2 days, no requirements needed what so ever.

i now LIVE my life instead of staying in all day online doing nothing.

i guess that's what i'm posting to post.

Congratulations LJM!! You've done very well for yourself. :cursing:

I like salisbury steak. Yummo.

Called insurance today. They put a rush on my approval so I should be okay. :wink2:

Slim - if you need help with that bigmouthed co-worker, just let me know...I grew up in Detroit, ya know, and I can pull that violent, kick-serious-as* woman out of the closet I locked her into at a moment's notice...I HATE big-mouthed people that don't know how to keep their noses out of other people's business. How DARE she break your confidence!:cursing:

That's ok, you can keep her locked up today. I now know who all I can call when the time comes.:wink2:

2 years ago today....

Congrats on your bandiversary!

Called insurance today. They put a rush on my approval so I should be okay. :cool:

I am glad that they are putting the rush on for you! I know with your surgery day coming soon, that you were worried. I am glad it is working out!

thanks slim :wink2: