Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I hate my job. I hate my boss. I hate my company. I hate pretty much everyone I work with.

That is all.

Uh, I hate fish.:confused:

Come on over to The Serious Thread - but um, leave the moderator suit here :thumbup:

I hate my job. I hate my boss. I hate my company. I hate pretty much everyone I work with.

That is all.

I'm sorry... but can SO relate.

That is all.

I understand. Been there and done that.

That is all.

That is the pits! I have been there, done that!

Mac- I am sorry hon - if you need to vent - Im up!

The rest of you all - Been there - Done that - seriously I can't even believe you all left that wide open!

Ok so 4th gun shot victim on the way over - can't we all be friends?

You should however, definitely buy a lottery ticket if you are shot multiple times by the police in the chest and live to make it to me. But it's a sad state of affairs when you are only 17 - more drunk than Beth and high.

Kat-yay on the new grandson!

G4E-we all knew it was the shock of the info. You are a great Nana!

KC-it seems that you had some excitement to make up for the let down of the camera crew. I hear about children involved in shootings like that here. You wonder what was happening in their lives to make shooting at each other for kicks a "fun" time. Too many of our youth are dying on the streets over shirt colors or someone stepped into someone else's neighborhood. It's sad.

Mac-I am sorry that you are having issues at work. I hope it gets better.

luluc- "primate" :thumbup::lol:

Kat - Congrats on the grandson! Garrick is blessed to have such a loving family.

G4E - it was the shock, and we all understand that.

KC - 4 shots to the chest, and lives? And 17? What is wrong with people? (Rhetorical question) I just do not understand. Perhaps I am too old, or led too sheltered a life or something, but come on...17 and you and your 'friends' are toting guns and shooting people???

Mac - I can relate. I wish I had a job I loved, or even this job but with people I liked, but I don't. And when you dislike the job and the people, it sucks.

Morning all. I spent some time reading in the post-op thread...best laughing I've done in a while - thanks Beth! I needed the levity.

Perhaps I am slipping into a depression - Seasonal Affective Disorder (and yes it is a real condition) usually associated with the long winter months of limited sunshine, but hells bells, it's effin raining again!!!!! Promising thunderstorms this afternoon, this evening, tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday. It is very difficult to become motivated or interested in doing anything ...

Edited by tapshoes

Aahhh Tap - I'm glad you got to laugh a little - Sorry for the rain! It's going to be blazing here - 98 degrees (not my favorite)

Tap-I am feeling for you.

Beth, G4E, KC, Krtork, TPG-You are crazy! I just spent the last few hours reading that thread. I have laughed until I cried this morning!

Now I have the song "Why Can't We Be Friends" stuck in my head!

Kat -

G4E - it was the shock, and we all understand that.

yes it was a shock. She had a hard pregnancy with my DGD. Dr. told her if she got pregnant again it could be harder. I forget what the name of the meds she had to take. So I think some of it is worry for her health.

KC - 4 shots to the chest, and lives? And 17? What is wrong with people? (Rhetorical question) I just do not understand. Perhaps I am too old, or led too sheltered a life or something, but come on...17 and you and your 'friends' are toting guns and shooting people???

unfortunatelythat is their answer to everything. Instead of trying to talk it out or fist fight, it's "Let's take this MFer out" They don't think anymore. When gangsta rappers are their idols they think they are invinsible. After 4 gunshots and lived he really will think he is invinsible!

Morning all. I spent some time reading in the post-op thread...best laughing I've done in a while - thanks Beth! I needed the levity.

By the time I started to read it they had already done 4 pages and was laughing so hard. I loved it! I needed it! Then I joined in! But my brain doesn't work as fast as everyone elses.:thumbup:

Perhaps I am slipping into a depression - Seasonal Affective Disorder (and yes it is a real condition) usually associated with the long winter months of limited sunshine, but hells bells, it's effin raining again!!!!! Promising thunderstorms this afternoon, this evening, tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday. It is very difficult to become motivated or interested in doing anything ...

Tap, I am so sorry your getting rain again. maybe put on a rain coat and boots and go play in the mud!:tt2: Singing in the rain. I'm singing in the rain. be like Fred Aster and dance in the rain.:laugh:

I never did get to go fully asleep. I tossed and turned. My brain didn't want to shut down. But that is ok. I am now looking forward to the new grandbaby.

Everyone have a blessed day. I am off to the new hangout!:lol:

So far behind here that I can't even focus long enough to read all the posts I missed.

But I will say that we do have the Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka here in the ghetto and it makes for a mighty fine alcoholic Arnold Palmer.

PJTP....I swear even in menopause I have pms cravings! I want a Frosty from Wendy's. That was a downfall of mine. I would stop everyday for about a week and get me 1. Every month for 2 yrs. about the time for Aunt Flo used to visit I would get the I will kill ya if I don't get a Frosty attitude. I am having an attack right now!:thumbup:

You should however, definitely buy a lottery ticket if you are shot multiple times by the police in the chest and live to make it to me. But it's a sad state of affairs when you are only 17 - more drunk than Beth and high.

It really must be hard to see all of that! I can't imagine. You really wonder what they are thinking - oh wait, obviously they are not thinking!

I think we had a little too much fun last night! We probably won't hear from Beth until this evening - when she gets started drinking again!:laugh:

S.A.D. - No sunshine is a killer! We just had two days of overcast and it was horrible. I feel for you! The first day with no sun, I just sat around the house and did nothing. It is kind of weird what a strong effect the sun has on our happiness! Hey, you could go to the tanning bed, at least you will get some nice bright light and feel warm!

Tap-I am feeling for you.

Beth, G4E, KC, Krtork, TPG-You are crazy! I just spent the last few hours reading that thread. I have laughed until I cried this morning!

Most fun I have had on a Friday night in a long time - how sad is that???

PJTP....I swear even in menopause I have pms cravings! I want a Frosty from Wendy's. That was a downfall of mine. I would stop everyday for about a week and get me 1. Every month for 2 yrs. about the time for Aunt Flo used to visit I would get the I will kill ya if I don't get a Frosty attitude. I am having an attack right now!:thumbup:

Vanilla Frosty - give it to me now! I was a very bad child last night and had a small Blizzard:ohmy: It was so stinkin' good!

PJTP~ I hope everybody has a great weekend, rain or shine! I really need to get some house work done, maybe I will turn on some loud music and dance around the house and get it clean. That at least sounds like fun!

I have to admit, I was checking the boards this morning and I had a heard time not being snarky when I replied:blush: You got to see the other side of me last night and I had a hard time turning it off. It did make reading the posts pretty funny though, I could just imagine what I wanted to say and of course all of your comments filtered through my head too!

Have a good one!