Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

That's why I need Lulu to teach me!

You and me both!:tongue2: Her husband is taking her on vacation. My husband just came home and gave his mom half of my tiny bottle of dishwashing liquid! The bottle cost a freaking dollar, she can't afford that? WTH? She sent this huge bottle that had as much in it as my little bottle, but he put it right in there anyway!

That's why I need Lulu to teach me!

so - i'm a sales person ****not used cars / such****, but i got bluff on steroids. DH walked away from the pot last night thinking i was outta my mind, should have walked away and shot me a look when i went all in.

he didnt' come back for 30mins & then showed him what i won - he then was googling vaca spots for the wkend.

Can I just watch? And set up this little digital camera, and video, and webcam? For, uh... research... later on... Yeah, that's it. :tongue2:

Can I just watch? And set up this little digital camera, and video, and webcam? For, uh... research... later on... Yeah, that's it. :tongue2:

Will I be able to google this "research" later?:tt2:

Yeah, I know... :tongue2: Here lately I've been drinking coffee in the morning and it really stunts my appetite.

Have you tried Protein coffee? You make a Protein Powder sludge and mix it in instead of cream. You can use unflavored or a flavor that goes well with coffee. A bunch of my friends do that and it sets them up nicely for the rest of the day.

Me? I don't like coffee... :tt2:

Will I be able to google this "research" later?:)

Oh, absolutely. I consider it a public service to all my fellow womenkind. :tt2: Oops, I mean :tongue2:.

Have you tried Protein coffee? You make a protein powder sludge and mix it in instead of cream. You can use unflavored or a flavor that goes well with coffee. A bunch of my friends do that and it sets them up nicely for the rest of the day.

Get OUT, really? That sounds very cool! Never even thought of that! I think I may have some vanilla stuff around here that may work well as my "creamer."

Mac, you are so smart. Thanks! :tongue2:

Have you tried Protein coffee? You make a protein powder sludge and mix it in instead of cream. You can use unflavored or a flavor that goes well with coffee. A bunch of my friends do that and it sets them up nicely for the rest of the day.

Me? I don't like coffee... :tt2:

I like to get an iced vanilla latte and pour in extra ice and a muscle milk lite shake - my 'mocha latte protein shake' - soooo good! - warning use a big mug!

Now are you 'researching' Lulu's teaching methods or my successful use of those methods on certain hotties? Just wondering?

Now are you 'researching' Lulu's teaching methods or my successful use of those methods on certain hotties? Just wondering?

I paid her for...I mean, hopefully the latter.:tongue2:

Yes. :tongue2:

You ladies crack me up - i think we could have our own tv show.

Ebony-(((((hugs)))))

I think everyone has give you excellent advice on how to handle this situation. I will only add that you cannot allow them to diminish your confidence. You ARE a very intelligent, capable woman. Don't let their stupidity rob you of that. No matter what they say, you KNOW you can do the job if they would stop moving the freaking target. You will never be able to hit a moving target, so don't start thinking that you aren't capable of the job just because they are being a*sholes about it.

Ebony,

What she said! Hang in there!! :tongue2:

Ebony, I am sorry that they are acting like idjist again. They are supposed to be smart? it doesn't sound like it to me. You have excellent advise given to you. Just know we love you hon:wub: Prayers that you get the other job soon. Meanwhile I pray that they lay off of you.

Oh, but would you sell something if you found out it was that valuable? Or keep it - for either sentimental or LATER resale value?

I'm not for sure. it would depend on how I felt about it.

My mother still as one of her original dolls - with the straw stuffing and real china head. The doll is probably 80+ years old. Wonder if it is worth something?

Chances are yes.

Thrift stores can also a source of treasures - from a newspaper:

Someone dropped off two paintings at a local Goodwill bin. The paintings were put aside in a shopping cart for the store manager to assess and price. The manager who knew nothing about art thought they might be originals. He called in an art dealer who identified them as by Peruvian artist Federico del Campo. The store decided to auction them and the winning bid was over $150,000.

Imagine if the manager hadn't thought to check - someone might have picke up these paintings for $10. or something....

I love some of the things I find in thrift stores!

Guess who just spent the last couple hours outside weeding, watering and planting while certain hot men were there working next door.

Of course primo uno hottie had to come take a Water break with me so he could vent about my crazy neighbor (she is an odd ball)

There are times when I love my life!

Blah, Blah, Blah, Just rub it in why don't ya!:ohmy:

so - i'm a sales person ****not used cars / such****, but i got bluff on steroids. DH walked away from the pot last night thinking i was outta my mind, should have walked away and shot me a look when i went all in.

he didnt' come back for 30mins & then showed him what i won - he then was googling vaca spots for the wkend.

LOL You make women proud!:)

Dr. told me today that I really stoved myself up when I tripped a couple of weeks ago. It's like yea ya think? Getting nervous about Monday. I see the ENT then. I will know if they will do the surgery or try meds to shrink the knot on my thyroid. I know it has gotten bigger since May. I can tell a big difference the last few weeks.

Hey Kat, do you have a new grandbaby yet?

G4E~ Positive thoughts for Monday!

I wanna play poker! I don't think ya wanna see me nekid though - ewww! Used to be pretty good back in the day, but it has been a long time.

Beth, don't care about the teaching method, make sure you get KC's hotties!

Lu~ Have a fun vacation!