Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Guess who just spent the last couple hours outside weeding, watering and planting while certain hot men were there working next door.

Of course primo uno hottie had to come take a Water break with me so he could vent about my crazy neighbor (she is an odd ball)

There are times when I love my life!

Guess who just spent the last couple hours outside weeding, watering and planting while certain hot men were there working next door.

Of course primo uno hottie had to come take a Water break with me so he could vent about my crazy neighbor (she is an odd ball)

Well if YOU aren't just the little multi-tasker! :tongue2:

You know, I asked if you wanted to trade... I have yet to hear a response on that.:tongue2:

Ebony-(((((hugs)))))

I think everyone has give you excellent advice on how to handle this situation. I will only add that you cannot allow them to diminish your confidence. You ARE a very intelligent, capable woman. Don't let their stupidity rob you of that. No matter what they say, you KNOW you can do the job if they would stop moving the freaking target. You will never be able to hit a moving target, so don't start thinking that you aren't capable of the job just because they are being a*sholes about it.

Back again...:tongue2:

Pushback in what way? Like they will balk at it?

Probably - they will say there is "no need" if I read them correctly...

Hell, I would say that it is the only way to ensure that you have proper procedures for what is expected of you! I mean, if they TRULY want you to do it right, how on earth could they have issues with providing you with the proper tools??? Unless, of course, they are purposely trying to sabotage you.

Bingo! But I think you've put it perfectly *taking notes*

And frankly, if it was me and you got feedback that essentially said they did not want to have all of this in writing, I would slip that into some form of documentation to them -- that they either have no business whatsoever being in management, OR they must WANT you to fail, which is it? :)

I would vote for both of those - no business in management, AND they want me to fail...but I will be documenting the he** out of every. single. little. thing. from now on!

Ebony-(((((hugs)))))

I think everyone has give you excellent advice on how to handle this situation. I will only add that you cannot allow them to diminish your confidence. You ARE a very intelligent, capable woman. Don't let their stupidity rob you of that. No matter what they say, you KNOW you can do the job if they would stop moving the freaking target. You will never be able to hit a moving target, so don't start thinking that you aren't capable of the job just because they are being a*sholes about it.

Thanks, Slim - love your "new" name, by the way - it says who you are becoming!

I think "I" love your life right now, too! :tt2:

Well if YOU aren't just the little multi-tasker! :tongue2:

She's part of a neighborhood watch program for her area, and was merely ensuring the safety of the district through active visible observation.:tt2::sneaky:

She's part of a neighborhood watch program for her area, and was merely ensuring the safety of the district through active visible observation.:tt2::sneaky:

:tongue2::):lol::angry:

I'm all about safety

Hi Slim - no, not really. Walked to work but by-passed the Y - just do NOT have any interest at all in going there.

This weeks forecast...

b.gife.gifm.gifd.gifm.gifm.gif

71 73 77 80 77 78

How's that for an uplifting summer fun forecast?

Amazingly, that is the best week since early June!

I want a refund on this summer!!!

That is the pits! Summer? Where is summer? I hope that is no indicator of what kind of winter you are going to be in for!

PJTP...Morning All! :tongue2:

NSV - put on a dress that I bought two months ago and couldn't wear "well". I could put it on, but it pulled in unattractive ways. . . .Today, the dress fits MUCH better - still can't wear the belt (it lands right up under the 'girls')...but I'm happy it fits better!

Looking more and more like a breast reduction / enhancement is in my future...I have my monthly lap band support group meeting tonight - missed the past two months, so I'm glad to be going back.

Everyone have a wonderful day! :tt2:

Yeah on the NSV! I don't need a reduction, but I would love an enhancement :)

Morning all!

Must get the house cleaned today - I work the next 3 nights and have mtgs thurs and fri am when I get off - so wont have much time. Then my parents come in town sat - will have to wake up early to pick them up at the airport and then my mom is walking the race for the cure with me on sunday (she's a survivor) then I'll take them back to the airport mon am, and then work m, t, w nights.

Wish I could fast forward a week - but at least it wont be boring

Hope everyone has an amazing day!

Busy week! Yeah for your mom - have a great walk on Sunday!

I love your life! Send the hotties this way!!! Woo hoo, over here!

Ebony-(((((hugs)))))

What she said! (((hugs))) I hope that new job comes your way - you deserve to be treated better!

* decided taps had the best avi - so i'm a copy cat:)

* high stake poker game last night - won & am dragging DH off on vaca tom, all or nothing my ASS - :tongue2: cheers,

Congrats Lulu! ***Note to self - have Lulu teach me to play poker*** Maybe the hotties will want to play sometime.

ENJOY THE VACA!

Congrats Lulu! ***Note to self - have Lulu teach me to play poker*** Maybe the hotties will want to play sometime.

Strip, right? :tongue2:

Ebony, I think it may be time to go on a tactful, professional offensive.

So far they have had you chasing your own tail and making you look incompetent when in reality we all know they are moving the bar, management is not on the same page, and not providing proper documentation of how they want things done. They are either THE most incompetent, unskilled, inept management I have heard of in a long time, or this is a plan of th eirs to shove those they don't like/want/need anymore out the door.

If they have a policy manual in place, then WHY should they balk at providing what is obviously missing?

Bottom line is, it may be time to go on the offensive a bit more, but again, in a tactful, respectful way. You're already starting to do that (double-checking with BB on how he wants something done). Maybe NOW when he gives you a directive, it may become necessary to clarify in writing to him and CC the manager so EVERYBODY can see what's been said and why you're doing whatever you're doing. And when you get bullshit answers like you got today from your manager, do NOT accept that as an acceptable answer to your legitimate questions on policy or how they want things done. That is NOT NEGOTIABLE, imo, to let that b*tch answer you that way and then expect you to, what? What do you do with that??

Polite but strong offensive, my dear. No more tears. K? :tongue2:

* decided taps had the best avi - so i'm a copy cat:)

* high stake poker game last night - won & am dragging DH off on vaca tom, all or nothing my ASS - :) cheers,

Have fun!

ENJOY THE VACA!

Ok, I almost had a plain moment.:tt2:

She's part of a neighborhood watch program for her area, and was merely ensuring the safety of the district through active visible observation.:):sneaky:

:lol:

:tt2::lol::lol::tt2:

I'm all about safety

Safety...right..:tongue2:

I love your life! Send the hotties this way!!! Woo hoo, over here!

:lol:

Strip, right? :angry:

You mean there are other kinds?:frown:

Ebony, I think it may be time to go on a tactful, professional offensive.

So far they have had you chasing your own tail and making you look incompetent when in reality we all know they are moving the bar, management is not on the same page, and not providing proper documentation of how they want things done. They are either THE most incompetent, unskilled, inept management I have heard of in a long time, or this is a plan of th eirs to shove those they don't like/want/need anymore out the door.

If they have a policy manual in place, then WHY should they balk at providing what is obviously missing?

Bottom line is, it may be time to go on the offensive a bit more, but again, in a tactful, respectful way. You're already starting to do that (double-checking with BB on how he wants something done). Maybe NOW when he gives you a directive, it may become necessary to clarify in writing to him and CC the manager so EVERYBODY can see what's been said and why you're doing whatever you're doing. And when you get bullshit answers like you got today from your manager, do NOT accept that as an acceptable answer to your legitimate questions on policy or how they want things done. That is NOT NEGOTIABLE, imo, to let that b*tch answer you that way and then expect you to, what? What do you do with that??

Polite but strong offensive, my dear. No more tears. K? :tongue2:

You said what I could not figure out how to put into words. What she said is exactly what you need to do Ebony.

Strip, right? :tongue2:

That's why I need Lulu to teach me!