Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

My insomnia is periodic (maybe 2X/yr) but very hard on my body. Normally I am an "8 hours solid sleep and Im rarin' to go" gal (can't sleep in, don't understand the concept). But when the insomnia strikes, it is very hard on my body. Lasts usually 4 or 5 days, then goes.

So I'm working from home today - gives me a chance to sleep if my body decides to do so, without having to traipse all the way home etc. I can just crash if the urge arises.

Meanwhile, I am working and taking the opportunity to do some housework too - nothing that requires acuity of thought!

Note to self 2: Hmmm, I can't work tomorrow 'cause of my shoulder but it doesn't seem to be affecting my typing tonite or my trolling the boards for idiots. Interesting.

:D:thumbup: However, one does not have to trawl the boards looking for idiots....they are everywhere. Just sit back, and they will come to you!

Morning (I think)

Another horrid night - although this time I did manage to stay in bed and get some sleep. It was very interrupted, with lots of tossing and turning, but I managed about 3 hours sleep.

Personal space - an essential.

coffee - gotta get chuggin' the caffeine if I hope to make it through the day.

For those of FB - please say Hi to the PJTP'ers we have lost: LJM, BBK, Donna, SMS, et al. I miss their posts, but PJTP is all I can handle; I'm not adding another potential addiction.

Awwwww tap! :D Hugs! Hello! I got a message from Lulu that I was wanted. I will try to post more often (only on THIS thread) I just can't deal with drama here anymore....lol....

HELLO to all! :thumbup:

LOL...No drama on PJTP! But funny sh!t :thumbup:

(okay, okay, I post my work drama, here...but that's it!)

LOL...No drama on PJTP! But funny sh!t :thumbup:

(okay, okay, I post my work drama, here...but that's it!)

actually that birth control thread was pretty damn funny!

Oh, PJTP - NSV for me and my DD that I wanna share:

Me: DH said today, THAT SHIRT'S TOO BIG FOR YOU! (yay...it was one that I didn't wear 2 years ago because my fat tummy hung out of it.)

For DD - her scale isn't moving, BUT, she has ...lemme look it up again...acanthosis nigricans. (I never remember that name.) When her blood sugar is elevated, (but not high enough for diabetes - yet) it causes a dark thick ring of skin around her neck.

So, we've been dieting and exercising and that dark ring is fading! I pointed that out to her yesterday and she was sooo happy over it!

So, little NSV's getcha through, you know?

PJTP...It's gonna be a great day!:D

I'm up and at 'em this morning working on another new project at work - pulling together some information to be sent to a researcher.

Met with my union rep yesterday - got all kinds of helpful info. I'm going to document the procedures for doing things here at my job as I understand them, and ask for them to be edited / corrected. I have procedure sheets for some of the tasks I perform, but not ones that they've been hammering me about, so...

Once I get the documentation done, I'll perform my job the way I've been "instructed" to do, and if they have a problem with it, they will have to answer for NOT correcting the documentation.

It's a pain in the tail, :thumbup: but will give me more time to find another position, because even if they did a 100% turnaround and suddenly became reasonable people, I wouldn't stay here...it's taking quite a long time for the internal job process to complete. My info has been forwarded to the "hiring manager" for four other jobs, but nothing since. The jobs are still open, so I'm still hopeful.

Everyone have a wonderful day! BBK - good to see you here! We missed you! :eek:

Susan - where are you?:angry:

Tap - hope you have a resolution for the insomnia soon...:wub:

Edited by EbonyRose

Hi

Pjtp went to courthouse and got hitched..

And I'm 128 today .life is good were at the lagoon getting some sun and fun with little buddy

actually that birth control thread was pretty damn funny!

Yes it was. Fun reading.

Oh, PJTP - NSV for me and my DD that I wanna share:

Me: DH said today, THAT SHIRT'S TOO BIG FOR YOU! (yay...it was one that I didn't wear 2 years ago because my fat tummy hung out of it.)

For DD - her scale isn't moving, BUT, she has ...lemme look it up again...acanthosis nigricans. (I never remember that name.) When her blood sugar is elevated, (but not high enough for diabetes - yet) it causes a dark thick ring of skin around her neck.

So, we've been dieting and exercising and that dark ring is fading! I pointed that out to her yesterday and she was sooo happy over it!

So, little NSV's getcha through, you know?

YAY! I am happy for you both.

PJTP...It's gonna be a great day!:eek:

I'm up and at 'em this morning working on another new project at work - pulling together some information to be sent to a researcher.

Met with my union rep yesterday - got all kinds of helpful info. I'm going to document the procedures for doing things here at my job as I understand them, and ask for them to be edited / corrected. I have procedure sheets for some of the tasks I perform, but not ones that they've been hammering me about, so...

Once I get the documentation done, I'll perform my job the way I've been "instructed" to do, and if they have a problem with it, they will have to answer for NOT correcting the documentation.

It's a pain in the tail, :D but will give me more time to find another position, because even if they did a 100% turnaround and suddenly became reasonable people, I wouldn't stay here...it's taking quite a long time for the internal job process to complete. My info has been forwarded to the "hiring manager" for four other jobs, but nothing since. The jobs are still open, so I'm still hopeful.

Everyone have a wonderful day! BBK - good to see you here! We missed you! :wub:

Susan - where are you?:wub:

Tap - hope you have a resolution for the insomnia soon...:wub:

Ebony...Go for it. I think that is a really good idea! :angry: Just mad I didn't think about it.:thumbup: I am still praying something comes through for you soon.

BBK and MS glad to see you took some advice and visited here for the non FB crowd to see.......Maybe one of these days they will convert.

:glare::wub::mad2: Maybe these look will get them to convert. LOL