Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

WARNING! This is going to be a loooonnnnnggggg post!! Lots to catch up on!

Too wierd, will be glad when I get back to my lab, and papers, and leave the humans to someone else, unless it is a procedure I am gloved for!! LOL

Hope you can get back to your lab soon! Don't blame you a bit!

Morning (I think)

Another horrid night - although this time I did manage to stay in bed and get some sleep. It was very interrupted, with lots of tossing and turning, but I managed about 3 hours sleep.

I'm not adding another potential addiction.

I'm so sorry! Was hoping you'd post this AM saying you'd had a great night of sleep! :thumbup:

FB - me neither!

Awwwww tap! :thumbup: Hugs! Hello! I got a message from Lulu that I was wanted.

Hi BBK!!

Oh, PJTP - NSV for me and my DD that I wanna share:

WhooHoo!!

PJTP...It's gonna be a great day!:D

Yes it is! PITA re what the rep said but she's right! Get it in writing and they can hang themselves with their own words!

Hi

Pjtp went to courthouse and got hitched..

And I'm 128 today .

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I had braces put onto my lower teeth today.

I'm SO sorry you're having problems! Hope you feel better soon! Go get some of that Ambisol stuff!

not right now - i HATE my band.:thumbup:

cough/reflux/cough - repeat

Oh NO! I was so hoping this would help! Hopefully you have some relief after another unfill.

Peaking in and saying hello.

Hi Susan!

I hated being unfilled...gained 10 pounds. but, then that wasn't the unfill, that was me slipping back into my fat-brain.

Fat brain won't go away, that's why we need TOOLS!! Don't beat yourself up!

Hello to all - thank goodness my work week is over and will be getting my drink on tonight :) (friends in town)

Sounds like fun! Enjoy!

Sounds miserable! Hope you get to feeling better.

Hi Kristen!

that or burbon:wink2:

so rather than hot/sour Soup DH comes home w/mash potatos/country gravy......now i know why my ass spread in the first place..:thumbup:

YUMMMMM!

LOL! Media room, ranch, dogs, pool, gravy, booze, AND slap a skinny chick?

Par-tay!

Does anyone else notice that Glouc seems a little TOO excited about this?!

I also advise against skinny MDs...like not trusting a skinny chef....

LOL! You're funny!

PJTP: Had a fill this afternoon. Love the doc's scale. Showed me at 180! Lost 6lbs since I was last there. 'Course that was 2 months ago! He gave me over .5ccs. I forgot to ask him what he decided to do. Tonight it seems to be working. I always take it easy for a couple of days. Had soup tonight and could only eat about 1/2 a cup. Lets hope it holds. I'd like to have a good loss this next month. My 1yr is the end of August.

Need to get my eyes checked again! I think that's why I'm getting so many Migraines lately. Everything is fuzzy. When I went to get my license renewed, I could read the letters w/out squinting but they were VERY fuzzy! UGH!

I guess it's a bitch getting old! LOL! I'll be hitting 41 on Sunday. Don't generally FEEL old but am noticing a lot of changes! YIKES!!

Hope y'all have a great night! TTFN!

Friday morning, 2am

Crazy (looking) woman is posting notes on PJTP and talking to her cats. Occasionally, she rises and staggers through the house, plops in front of the TV and flicks channels. She is thankful that her stomach is so sick she cannot eat although she does open the fridge in her rambles and looks at a block of cheese.< /p>

sleep deprivation is not a pretty thing.

Sleep, sleep, perchance to dream.

Oh tap, not sleeping sucks! I, too, am wide awake and need to be sawing logs and drooling. However, here I am. My prob is my satellite is out and no TV to bore me. Arggghh. Hope you can fall asleep soon and that this is temporary.

TTFN,

TPG

:D Walks in hanging head low in shame. The amount of alcohol I drank tonight should not have fit into my body.

I don't know what was more fun - the drinking to excess and not caring since it's a rarity for me, enjoying bar food and the fact that it stayed down or the ridiculous flirting going on between myself and my out of town friend who is 8 years my junior - damn he's hot though!

(ok so not really a contest but it made for an amazing night)

Plain - forget the roofies - I use propofol on almost a daily basis at work :)

It''s now 445am; might just as well have my shower and head to work. I will be toast by noon. Then I will walk home, and be wired again........arghh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*pouts that snt fell for the dickfer joke and nobody noticed*

C'mon people, I'm trying my hardest to entertain here....

I didn't get it, and knew better than to ask.

:Dhiding my head in shame....cuz I did too!!!

Right there with ya Kat!

Friday morning, 2am

Crazy (looking) woman is posting notes on PJTP and talking to her cats. Occasionally, she rises and staggers through the house, plops in front of the TV and flicks channels. She is thankful that her stomach is so sick she cannot eat although she does open the fridge in her rambles and looks at a block of cheese.< /p>

sleep deprivation is not a pretty thing.

Sleep, sleep, perchance to dream.

Tap I am so sorry that you are still not sleeping. Can OTC sleep aids not help?

It''s now 445am; might just as well have my shower and head to work. I will be toast by noon. Then I will walk home, and be wired again........arghh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again so sorry. I hope you are able to rest soon.

KC-I am glad that you had fun. Hot guy + adult beverages= fun night!:)

I woke up to very sore gums.:thumbup: I have put the numbing gel on plus some type of soothing mouthwash. I stopped the throbbing, but the dull ache is still there.:thumbup: One good thing, I have lost weight since Tuesday's fill. Of course, as soon as I am able to eat solid food, I will regain it.:thumbup: It is still nice to see the scale moving in the right direction for a change.

Oh tap, not sleeping sucks! I, too, am wide awake and need to be sawing logs and drooling. However, here I am. My prob is my satellite is out and no TV to bore me. Arggghh. Hope you can fall asleep soon and that this is temporary.

Is insomnia catchy? I am sorry your not sleeping either.

TTFN,

TPG

Tap I feel so bad for you! Have you tried Sleepy Time tea? Are you stressed out about something (other then not sleeping)? I pray you get some sleep soon hon.

I didn't get it, and knew better than to ask.

I'm right with you on that slim! Dangerous to ask plain to explain anything:scared2:

KC-I am glad that you had fun. Hot guy + adult beverages= fun night!:D

What she said.

I woke up to very sore gums.:) I have put the numbing gel on plus some type of soothing mouthwash. I stopped the throbbing, but the dull ache is still there.:thumbup: One good thing, I have lost weight since Tuesday's fill. Of course, as soon as I am able to eat solid food, I will regain it.:thumbup: It is still nice to see the scale moving in the right direction for a change.

You might not gain it right back. it's going to take you a little while before you eat regularly again. I am sorry for the pain of braces since you can't take them off. I have partial dentures that cost me a small fortune. I can't wear them cause they choke me so bad any more. Haven't worn them in almost 2 yrs. But when I first got them my mouth was so sore from wearing them. I never got to the point where I could eat solid foods with them. I could do mushies no prob. So I ate even worse than I did before. But then they started to choke me when I put them in. Oh well.

Lu I hope you get the relief you need today. Maybe not a complete unfill.

Ebony how did it go at work yesterday?

Everyone else have a good day. my phone is now off so my internet will be gone very soon. Will check in when I am at one of my DD's homes. Love ya all.:thumbup: Take care

LOLOLOL

i needed a good chuckle:) i'll even let you in the DJ booth in the music studio glouc!!!

Wicka-wicka-whhaaa...

Then, I look up (?) whatever you called this neck thing on Google. Hmmm, sounds maybe diabetes related. Did Miss Size 1 Snarky Bitch MD mention that? On no. Never told me or my primary so no tests on blood sugar. Could have been started on meds if she had made this info known. Well, I sure beat her - I get all the diabetes meds I want now. Lucky me. So, long story, but I hope maybe this will help your DD. I advise against the cream!! Itchy! I also advise against skinny MDs...like not trusting a skinny chef....

But it's jmho,

TPG

AGREED! Before we moved, and her weight was creeping up I kept asking the doctor - 90 pounds wet, seriously...and she just kept saying, "she needs to lose weight". Well, damn..I was 300 pounds - HOW do you just "lose weight?"

Oh, just lose weight....OKAY. I'll get right on that.

I asked for a nutrionist and they said that she didn't need one and just recommended a certain diet. That doesn't help HER understand what she needs to do.

Argh..still mad. Seeing Texas Children's Nutrionist on Monday and another doctor about possible PCOS on Tuesday.

I hate docs - well, the bad ones!

Ya'll wake up WAAAY too early.

Caffeine, I need more caffeine.

DITTO.

It's going to be a long Friday! My co-workers boss grabbed one stack and went through it like butter, and now I'm doing the stuff from her inbox. Are you KIDDING ME???

On the flip side, I am VERY excited about a project I've been assigned - making the Export Procedures Manual.

I LOVE MANUALS. I love screen shots, I love giving directions, little arrows, saying CLICK HERE, DUMMY.

Okay, I leave the dummy part out.

When my 2 oldest were in braces----now this was NOT following the initial installation of the torture devices---they would get an adjustment, and they would chew SF bubble gum for about an hour after, and they said sometimes it hurt like crazy, but it got them past the pain, they ate normally from there. The youngest, she lived on mac & cheese, and mashed potatoes for days on end, could not do the gum route!!!

Off to work.....see y'all tonight.

I LOVE MANUALS. I love screen shots, I love giving directions, little arrows, saying CLICK HERE, DUMMY.

Okay, I leave the dummy part out.

In my experience people don't read manuals so I'd leave the 'dummy' in just to see if anyone notices! Then again, I am twisted.

Good morning all.

Thx for all the congrats..

That's it? No pics? No details? Nothing? Ya gotta give us more than that!

PJTP: My satellite dish is broken :tt1::D:thumbup::):thumbup:. Idiots won't come until Monday to fix. Monday, you hear me? Mon - day. It's Friday. WTH do I do Sat and Sun?:thumbup: Thought I was gonna have to actually do some real work today when LBT was down. Whew. Glad it's up and running or things may have gotten ugly:thumbup:.

Okay, found something constructive to do. I'll see just how many annoying Smileys I can add to this post:w00t:.

TPG

:thumbup:

Susan has great smileys. I always wonder where the kinky bananas come from...? They seem to pop up a lot in the powder Room (see: why do women....)

my fave is :D because that's how I look most of the time.

That's funny because :cool2: makes me think of Plain.

Think the dummy should stay in the manual!

Tap - hope your sleeping!!!