Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Glouc-I am not a very touchy, feelly person myself. I think you did the right thing. The boss just took it too far. Maybe because the boss thought you might sue? Either way, you couldn't have known that the boss would react that way.

re the b.c. thread:I don't know that I would have posed the question at all, much less taking the answer as the gospel truth. Sure I can ask everyone opinions, but when it comes to something like that, why not call your doctor? That's what they get paid the big bucks for.

loaded question:wink2:

i'm going to let plain answer this one - :lol:

I was thinking the same thing!

TPG- Everything opens easier :lol::)

If I did this right...here's stack one. I took this while she's on the phone giggling at something. I am not getting them - she will have to bring them to me. While she was on maternity leave, I had her desk spotless and kept up w/all of it. She was back in April and this is the pile that accumulated.

WTH is that a pic of...a stack of papers that you're supposed to file? Oh hells no!! Looks like a woman's office in my old dept. She has piles of papers on her desk; it drives me crazy!

Glouc-I am not a very touchy, feely person myself. I think you did the right thing. The boss just took it too far. Maybe because the boss thought you might sue? Either way, you couldn't have known that the boss would react that way.

I am touchy-feely personally with my family and friends but work is no place for touching on folks esp grabbing someone's fat! You clearly need to develop a better GRR face, lol. :thumbup:

WTH is that a pic of...a stack of papers that you're supposed to file? Oh hells no!! Looks like a woman's office in my old dept. She has piles of papers on her desk; it drives me crazy!

I am touchy-feely personally with my family and friends but work is no place for touching on folks esp grabbing someone's fat! You clearly need to develop a better GRR face, lol. :thumbup:

Ha! No, no...enter them into an Access file, THEN file them! Of course, this after matching them to invoices that are filed in her drawer. Lovely.

But, she had to match them up with what she's done first and she never brough them to me. So...tomorrow maybe? I'm just wondering what she did all day?

Sooo FB peeps know this: Went to gym tonight and there are 2 rows of treadmills. The gym was very empty tonight, and the whole first row was empty - 12 treadmills were empty. I took the 3rd one in.

Some lady gets on the one right next to me.

I am like cattle!!! I want SPACE! No touching, no getting sweaty all next to me!

Are they selling property on Mars yet...? I'm IN.

I am like cattle!!! I want SPACE! No touching, no getting sweaty all next to me!

Are they selling property on Mars yet...? I'm IN.

(raising hand)me too! I am all for respecting personal space!

QUICK - everyone, reach out and hug glouc....:thumbup:

:D

LMAO!

I hug friends, ya'll! Just not people at work! ick.

Well, except DH! I get naughty and make come-ons to him in the kitchen while we're getting coffee....He gets all red and embarrassed and tries to ignore me.

LMAO!

Well, except DH! I get naughty and make come-ons to him in the kitchen while we're getting coffee....He gets all red and embarrassed and tries to ignore me.

That's awesome! lol

On FB, I meant people are cattle in that they are such followers!!! In a movie theatre that sits 300, idjuts gotta come and sit right in front of me/us. Seriously!?! Or in a women's bathroom with 7 stalls (work), it drives me crazy for someone to sit in the stall next to me when there are 5 others open. Go away! Oh oh and don't stand on top of me in a line. GAH!

LMAO!

Dislocated my freaking shoulder today trying to hug people at work. Note to self: Hire some employees.

Prolly gonna get a wake up call at 5 am tomorrow. Some idiot will be calling in sick...ow, my shoulder...I can't work!

Note to self 2: Hmmm, I can't work tomorrow 'cause of my shoulder but it doesn't seem to be affecting my typing tonite or my trolling the boards for idiots. Interesting.

TPG :thumbup:

Due to a shake up at work, we are short handed, and I am now doing some fill in, and part of that is getting patients info and doing a blood pressure, and a screening before they go in to see the Dr. It is sooooooo wierd to me to touch all those people!! And it is just their arm! I touch my DH and my grandkids all the time. I hug my parents hello and goodbye, as well as my inlaws, each time I see them. But they are all familiar. Strangers.....feel strange!!! LOL

And NO ONE has to remind me to wash my hands! Too wierd, will be glad when I get back to my lab, and papers, and leave the humans to someone else, unless it is a procedure I am gloved for!! LOL

Beth, I almost missed it, but Happy Birthday Girl! Hope it was happy!!! And just for good measure.....here is a big ol' birthday ((((((hug))))))

Morning (I think)

Another horrid night - although this time I did manage to stay in bed and get some sleep. It was very interrupted, with lots of tossing and turning, but I managed about 3 hours sleep.

Personal space - an essential.

coffee - gotta get chuggin' the caffeine if I hope to make it through the day.

For those of FB - please say Hi to the PJTP'ers we have lost: LJM, BBK, Donna, SMS, et al. I miss their posts, but PJTP is all I can handle; I'm not adding another potential addiction.

Morning (I think)

Another horrid night - although this time I did manage to stay in bed and get some sleep. It was very interrupted, with lots of tossing and turning, but I managed about 3 hours sleep.

I am so sorry tap. I know going without sleep feel horrid. I hope you are able to find some relief soon.

Personal space - an essential.

coffee - gotta get chuggin' the caffeine if I hope to make it through the day.

For those of FB - please say Hi to the PJTP'ers we have lost: LJM, BBK, Donna, SMS, et al. I miss their posts, but PJTP is all I can handle; I'm not adding another potential addiction.

I am right there with you on the personal space. I have a few coworkers that don't understand the concept.

I miss our PJTP'ers too. I can't do Facebook. It is just too much more to do.

I had better get up and get my brat together.

Morning!

Donna doesn't FB either anymore...she's just dropped away. I haven't seen her for a while. I say everyone bombard her PM box until she's forced to come back!

Later in the day I will give her a call and tell her to get her a$$ back to PJTP.

Couldn't get my butt out of bed early this morning...wonder why, SNT?....but, DH said, "at least get up and take care of your farm on FB!" So, popped out for that!

lol

Gotta get ready for work now!

taps - sorry about your sleep interupted. i've said before, i have no concept of insomnia - went to bed @ 8 last night and got up a little while ago.....could have kept on going if i didn't have a 115lb lab jump on me to go out.

do OCD's work?

personal space - i'm just rude i guess, cause i let it be know w/little to no words your a bit too close. i'm married to a very touchy person - so it's worn off on me so w/family & friends, but i don't want someone elses funk on/near me.

FB - glouc, you and SNT cracked me up w/the farm stuff. i just can't do all those applications - chit chatting is all i got:)

onto coffee & lots of it, while watching the sun come up:)

I think our sun's already up here...the sky is just a dull grayish color, but it's light. :D

I, too, have no idea what insomnia is like. I've had nights where I'm restless and don't sleep well, due to sick or a new dog that doesn't know she CAN'T sleep there, but never because I wasn't tired.

I wake up tired. :thumbup: