Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Beth, I'm still trying to figure out how to put the c25k podcast on my blackberry.

Anyone...?

Ask me about sex and I can answer anything... ask me about blackberry's and come up with nada. Sorry. :bored:

I love you, Diva. No, really, I do. And here I was sitting here all bored. :bored:

Hey it's what I'm good at, finding threads that are completely meaningless and ridiculous. I mean, I have been posting in this thread for - what? - over a year now?

:)

Heading home...going to go to the gym...just do something simple because I'm tired and really just wanna go home.

Waaah.

Kc..Share please

Beth...congrats on the weight loss after being stalled for so long.

Diva.. thanks for the sex talk!:thumbup: I just finished reading it. Ya'll were so funny!.

Ebony...I think you did good yesterday at the meeting. Thoughts and prayers are still with you.

Now I need volunteers... for mowing, laundry, taking out garbage..etc..... Why? I might as well just stay in bed and do nothing. The chiro put a 2# restriction on me. I am not even allowed to play with my exercise ball! WHAAAAAA. Talking about feeling useless! I did figure out how to do things differently at work so they have no idea about the new restrictions. I am afraid if they did find out that they would fire me. I am already on the lightest duty, but the hardest job there. I need a receptionist job. Only problem with that is most require expereince.:ohmy:

Is it my imagination or is the type different than the rest of what I typed?:thumbup:

lilmissdiva and beth - ok I just read that entire thread and (now I'll admit I am really tired tonight) but I am speechless - and that my dears takes a lot!

By the way - if you all (men and women) are planning on getting into accidents in the near future - please remove any personal piercings prior to the accident so some poor nurse does not have to! Also - there are certain places on your body that were not intended to hide a crack pipe - let's keep it that way.

Sorry folks it's going to be one of those nights!

Speechless? Really?? You haven't been here that long, have ya? :thumbup:

And though I can't speak for Diva, mine was done totally sober. But then again, since that incident some time back, I'm not allowed to post drunk. Anymore. At least until April 15, 2010, when the, ahem, "polite request" lifts. And the Secret Service clears me. And I pass another background check to be sure I haven't slipped in the past few years.

But beyond that, all's well.

let me just make clear - my speechlessness (is that even a word?) was in no way a reflection of your responses but that the whole conversation ever came to light - Wow!

and some of the other people responding - geez! I just wanted to tell them to breathe - life goes on i promise.

let me just make clear - my speechlessness (is that even a word?) was in no way a reflection of your responses but that the whole conversation ever came to light - Wow!

and some of the other people responding - geez! I just wanted to tell them to breathe - life goes on i promise.

Ahhh... well thanks for shattering my belief that Diva and I had stunned you to silence with our wit and banterability. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Many took it in stride. Only a couple limp rags got testy with the, "Guess I'll never ask a question" whine. I mean, crap, life is just too real sometimes to not have fun. Especially with a question along those lines.

The chiro put a 2# restriction on me. I am not even allowed to play with my exercise ball!

time for second opinion - really not a fan of chiros so i'll back off my real opinion of the matter....

KC - waiting on gross story

lilmissdiva and beth - ok I just read that entire thread and (now I'll admit I am really tired tonight) but I am speechless - and that my dears takes a lot!

By the way - if you all (men and women) are planning on getting into accidents in the near future - please remove any personal piercings prior to the accident so some poor nurse does not have to! Also - there are certain places on your body that were not intended to hide a crack pipe - let's keep it that way.

Sorry folks it's going to be one of those nights!

I got your PM and I gotta say: I want your job. I would love that sh!t. Honest...I'm gross and love bloody stuff.

Speechless? Really?? You haven't been here that long, have ya? :thumbup:

And though I can't speak for Diva, mine was done totally sober. But then again, since that incident some time back, I'm not allowed to post drunk. Anymore. At least until April 15, 2010, when the, ahem, "polite request" lifts. And the Secret Service clears me. And I pass another background check to be sure I haven't slipped in the past few years.

But beyond that, all's well.

WHAT THE HELL DID I MISS??? Do tell...? PM?

Ahhh... well thanks for shattering my belief that Diva and I had stunned you to silence with our wit and banterability. :ohmy: :thumbup:

Many took it in stride. Only a couple limp rags got testy with the, "Guess I'll never ask a question" whine. I mean, crap, life is just too real sometimes to not have fun. Especially with a question along those lines.

Yeah...the whole - we're here for support gets wiped out with questions that you really SHOULDN'T ask strangers. That's a doctor question - period.

I'd love to be a runner one day!

Well....I think I've made my point.

PJTP: So... got on the scale this morning, and good news: down to 229 (my lowest so far has been 228.5). However, I could also kick myself in my smaller behind because the last time I was this low was May 14, NINE WEEKS ago.

You know, you're in this for the long haul. So chill....so far you've done very well.

I had surgery last night and I want to have a wild orgy but I hate condoms. What should I do???

First of all, send me the address of that party. I have a "Little Bo Peep" outfit and 2 cans of crisco, so I'm good to go.

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f178/can-i-have-unprotected-sex-98641/

Well, I just can't keep it in, so have fun. :-P

You know, sometimes I wonder if these are joke posts. Can people really be that stupid?

Ask me about sex and I can answer anything...

Ok, what's up with this burning sensation when I pee?

By the way - if you all (men and women) are planning on getting into accidents in the near future - please remove any personal piercings prior to the accident so some poor nurse does not have to!

I usually stick an assortment of tinsel, bows and confetti in my underwear before I drive. I figure it'll be a nice surprise for the medical staff if I'm involved in a MVA.

Also - there are certain places on your body that were not intended to hide a crack pipe

Isn't that why they call it a "crack pipe"? :thumbup:

time for second opinion - really not a fan of chiros so i'll back off my real opinion of the matter....

The medical part of me thinks that the science just doesn't add up with some of the claims....but the pragmatic part thinks that if somebody gets relief from them, great.

Ok, what's up with this burning sensation when I pee?

you've not cleansed the blow up doll?

The medical part of me thinks that the science just doesn't add up with some of the claims....but the pragmatic part thinks that if somebody gets relief from them, great.

totally fair - if you get relief great.....

i'm going to take MD advise on medical issues not a glorified masseuse.......sorry bad experience * jaded.