Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I hated being unfilled...gained 10 pounds. but, then that wasn't the unfill, that was me slipping back into my fat-brain.

And slipping into your fat-brain was because you were unfilled.

Don't beat yourself up for needing a band.... we all need WLS or we wouldn't be here!

Slim, I feel for you with the braces. DD had them. She didn't eat before we went and was starving when we left. I didn't think and took her to Chee-Burger Chee-Burger. Poor baby hated me for the next 3 yrs!

Lu, Sorry your still having trouble. Maybe you won't need a complete unfill. Hubby's food does sound good.

Glou, I totally agree with what Mac said about unfills and not beating ourselves up for gaining.

Hello everyone else.

*slaps* wrist for saying this - but i don't even care if i gain some, dipped below the 120's and i don't like how i look....dark circles - ugh. only in the gym monday - no energy, cause i can't eat.....WHAH me:)...LOL:)

i like a bit of curve to myself & so does DH - reason for him getting me some taters...& just made me an ice cream sundae.., sharing it w/a happy golden retriever:)

Oh, Lu...don't slap yourself.

Lemme do it for ya! HA!

j/k...I <3 ya and hope to have skinny issues one day!

Oh, Lu...don't slap yourself.

Lemme do it for ya! HA!

j/k...I <3 ya and hope to have skinny issues one day!

just head north on 45....:thumbup:

LOL! Media room, ranch, dogs, pool, gravy, booze, AND slap a skinny chick?

Par-tay!

Better make room for another - I want in on all that!

LOL! Media room, ranch, dogs, pool, gravy, booze, AND slap a skinny chick?

Par-tay!

:thumbup::lol::laugh::lol::eek:

And don't forget, she's a great cook too!!

Edited by tapshoes

LOLOLOL

i needed a good chuckle:) i'll even let you in the DJ booth in the music studio glouc!!!

Beth......HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

How did I miss the Beth's birthday? I was supposed to jump out of the cake. It was a very big cake.

Promised I would post pics of myself when I hit the 50% mark in my journey, so here they are

Oh hells yes!

Just WAY too much to catch up on...and I haven't gone anywhere! I'm working on about 6 hours sleep since 6am Monday - I'm too tired to think, my head is like cement, I've dark circles under my eyes, and my memory is shot.

Tap, I just completed an in-house inservice on recognizing a chemical dependancy problem with co-workers. If you need anything, I can refer you to a discrete rehab. You're welcome.

loaded question:wink2:

i'm going to let plain answer this one - :eek:

Yes!

No no no....don't let Plain answer...:thumbup:

Too late!

Glouc-I am not a very touchy, feelly person myself.

I'm not a touchy-feely person. Unless it involves a hot chick.

Sooo FB peeps know this: Went to gym tonight and there are 2 rows of treadmills. The gym was very empty tonight, and the whole first row was empty - 12 treadmills were empty. I took the 3rd one in.

Some lady gets on the one right next to me.

I am like cattle!!! I want SPACE! No touching, no getting sweaty all next to me!

At Six Flags (Irving), in the men's room, the urinals are so close together that one time I found myself in the distinctly uncomfortable position of peeing while my shoulders were touching the men on either side of me. Awkward. *Note - do not make small talk in that situation.

Hi

Pjtp went to courthouse and got hitched

What the hell?!? I guess the rumors of you sleeping with a co-worker were true!! :laugh:

Is Lapband the IN accessory???? I am thinking maybe YES!

If you're one of the cool kids, you can get a customized one. I got an "Ed Hardy" band......but I'm regretting the "punk rock" look (spikes turned out to be a bad idea on my band).

Better make room for another - I want in on all that!

Me too! I'll bring the roofies!

*pouts that snt fell for the dickfer joke and nobody noticed*

C'mon people, I'm trying my hardest to entertain here....

Quote:Hi

Originally Posted by smsmithart viewpost.gif

Hi

What the hell?!? I guess the rumors of you sleeping with a co-worker were true!! :D

WAIT!!! WHAT???? WHEN? WHERE??? WTF??????? Goes back to look...

Hi

Pjtp went to courthouse and got hitched..

And I'm 128 today .life is good were at the lagoon getting some sun and fun with little buddy

OI!!! You can't just slip that in like that!! DETAILS PLEASE!!! And

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

congratulations.png

For DD - her scale isn't moving, BUT, she has ...lemme look it up again...acanthosis nigricans. (I never remember that name.) When her blood sugar is elevated, (but not high enough for diabetes - yet) it causes a dark thick ring of skin around her neck

Glou, I had the dark neck thing! Didn't know its name though. I started having this dirty-looking neck shortly after I had mono...thought it was maybe from that. Few years go by and still dirty girl. Finally went to dermatologist. Snarky MD tells me it's 'cause I'm fat. Well, thanks for the news flash. Now, tell me WTF is wrong with my neck! Gives me some lotion crap and (Big Surprise here) tells me to lose weight. I suggested that she lose the attitude. Okay, try the stupid cream. Old dirty girl looks even more dirty. Began to itch. Finally, got myself some facial scrub and one of those scrubby glove thingies. Use it every time I shower. No more dirty neck and didn't have to lose a pound to solve this problem all on my own.

Then, I look up (?) whatever you called this neck thing on Google. Hmmm, sounds maybe diabetes related. Did Miss Size 1 Snarky Bitch MD mention that? On no. Never told me or my primary so no tests on blood sugar. Could have been started on meds if she had made this info known. Well, I sure beat her - I get all the diabetes meds I want now. Lucky me. So, long story, but I hope maybe this will help your DD. I advise against the cream!! Itchy! I also advise against skinny MDs...like not trusting a skinny chef....

But it's jmho,

TPG