Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

PJTP...Catching up!:cool2:

Hi yall! Work is...work. Had a new project to finish yesterday, it's all done, just waiting on approval from the BB, whose wife just had a baby boy (their 3rd child) on Tuesday.

Bought a new car - my Cadillac had 162K miles and was starting to show a new warning light every other day...no way it was going to pass emissions in January, so...new car incentives + Ebony's tired of old car + hatred for car payments = inexpensive new car! I now drive a white (Nordic White, dontcha know) Hyundai Accent. It's the smallest car I've EVER driven, and it's cute as a button! Great gas mileage, not too high on the payment or insurance, and still will carry me and my stuff, plus an occasional passenger and some groceries.

I'm happy about it - though now I'm trying to figure out how fast I can pay off the car, since I haven't had a car payment since 1990! :eek:

Had a wonderful melon and chicken salad for lunch - of course, since it's 2:30 pm EST as I type this, that means I was eating off and on for over an hour! Normally I would have inhaled the salad and looked for something else. Today, I ate a little chicken, some melon, and waited. Repeat. I love my banded life! :wub:

Hope everyone has a wonderful afternoon and evening...Lulu - hope you get relief soon! TPG - I feel ya on going without cable - I HAD to do it once and it wasn't fun. Hope your weekend goes fast and they fix it fast. Tap - hope you are able to find relief and some good sleep tonight. G4E - I :wub: Sleepy Time Tea - actually, most Celestial Seasonings tea I love...

See ya!:smile:

PJTP... Hyundai Accent.

Car has an accent? Zee French kind? Or maybe Chinese? Care for any flied lice? I really must get out more often.

Anyway, congrats! Happy travels!

TPG

PJTP: My satellite dish is broken :mad2::cool2::angry::wub::eek:. Idiots won't come until Monday to fix. Monday, you hear me? Mon - day. It's Friday. WTH do I do Sat and Sun?:wub: Thought I was gonna have to actually do some real work today when LBT was down. Whew. Glad it's up and running or things may have gotten ugly:thumbup:.

Okay, found something constructive to do. I'll see just how many annoying Smileys I can add to this post:w00t:.

TPG

:cool:

Glad to know it wasn't just me that couldn't get on. I was trying from my cell phone so it didn't give any type of error. Sorry about no TV until Monday. That sucks! Hopefully you have some DVDs or VCR tapes to make the time between posts on LBT go fast.

Hope everyone has a wonderful afternoon and evening.

Hi Ebony! Hi KC! Hi Glouc! Hi Kat! Hi Plain! Hi Beth! Hi Susan! Hi G4E! Hi Heartfire! Hi BBK (if you are lurking)! Hi SMS! Hi luluc! Hi Tap! I hope that I didn't miss anyone! Wow that is a long list of names!

Happy Friday everyone. Hopefully by now, luluc has gotten relief from the band problems, and tap is happily taking a nice long nap.

I am sorry for being a wimp about my mouth. That is all it is. I am just a plain ole wimp.:smile: Have a great weekend for those of you that have a life (unlike me) and won't be on here that much.

I had some drama at work, nothing like KC, though...

I'm a first responder at work and across where I sit, they are building out 2 offices (on top of layoffs, isn't that sweet?)

A guy was here cutting drywall and cut his finger! It was kinda boring, because all I did was direct him to the bathroom where a male responder took over. I got to clean up blood, though, and fill out reports.

The guy was a contractor and very embarassed over it. He said, I have a napkin, I'll get it...and I'm like, yeah, no. We have a HUGE safety agenda and this is recordable.

Hopefully by now, luluc has gotten relief from the band problems, and tap is happily taking a nice long nap. .

tap i hope you got that nap - cause i just THREW down some moo shu pork (minus pancake)...:smile:

i have less fill than when i woke up from surgery - but my cough is gone & acid reflux nada. i had an aspirated cough due to infection from an inner ear infection - so back to 1.5cc's ...... started the wk w/7.2.

in 2wks i lost 11lbs & i bet those are firmly reinstated on my A$$ by sunday:wink: thanks all.!.

* congrats on the new car ebony!!!

* slim, i'll send you a hot toddy recp for your teeth - if nothing else it will knock you out

* TPG found PG - wow that was fast.....glad your satellite has been reinstated

* kc - recover?

...ahhhhhhhhhhh food, got the warm & fuzzy's now. my surgeon and i laughed today when he asked about DH. i said he's fine , no issues w/the band - i'm just the problem child. i've had multiple issues and DH has had a cakewalk - go figure :cool2:

i see a silly friday night in my future - to early for wine???

. G4E - I :eek: Sleepy Time Tea - actually, most Celestial Seasonings tea I love...

See ya!:smile:

Ebony. I am glad you love your little new car. Have fun with it, BUT........waiting for it..........why white?

I love Celestial Teas also. I have 1 corner cupboard that on 1 shelf I have over 10 different types of teas. My favorite is BlueBerry. I love my hot teas especially in the winter. LOL When I first moved here, they really didn't know what hot tea was other than to make ice tea with. I got a lot of "You mean to tell me you actually drink it hot?" "That just aint natural." :wub: I never thought anything about it when we would come visit Grandma & Grandpa. Grandma kept Tab around and ice tea. But we always had tea bags for hot tea. Enough people have transplanted here from the North, so there are many different types of tea now instead of the 2 that where here when I moved. Gallon and 1/2 gallon size bags.:wub:

Irritated with #2 DD. She knew I was going to pick up my DGSs today so they could mow my yard. It is so high. I called her before I left work and she tells me they have to be home by 4. Wow 1 hr to mow in and get them home? We talked about it yesterday and everything was hunky dory. My yard looks like white trash lives here! Hasn't been mowed in 2 weeks now. You would think that with 3 DDs and 2 SILs that someone would mow my grass. They all know I have weight limits. But I guess in the end, I know it won't get done unless I do it!:cool2: My DGSs help but can't mow the hill. They have been gone for the last few weekends. Oh well I am off my rant:rant:

Tap, hopefully you will sleep tonight.

slim, good luck with your braces.

Lu, hope your feeling better

To everyone I hope you all have a good weekend.

Edited by gone 4 ever

Lu, I found PG my first day on forum. Then I found HH and a few others. Interesting. My sister always says I'm flypaper for freaks but I don't know if that applies in this case.

Satellite is loose thanks to roofers. Guy installing my deck today says he could fix it if he knew my transponders or something. I told him that I just didn't know him well enough to show him my transponders but that he was welcome to show me his :smile:. Well, I shant elaborate on that but he did have nice tools :cool2:. As for stupid satellite dish, I got the co. to move my appt. from Mon. afternoon to morning. Big of them, huh? Right now my reception is spotty. So is my dalmation. As long as LBT doesn't go offline again, I may live until Mon. (but I make no promises).

To all you PJTP folks: I hope you can all sleep, eat, drink, chew, get out of pain, etc. Glou, wow, what excitement...blood and trauma...Happy Friday to you!

TTFN,

TPG

Glou - glad to share the trauma drama with you for the day!

Lu - never too early for wine - especially on a friday! Glad your feeling better.

I have recovered - only able to get 4 hours sleep because I had an appt this am. Why would I want to deviate from normal anyway - fortunately I don't get hungover - so just another day.

I am bored though - mostly b/c I'm putting off the massive house cleaning I need to do - why can't someone entertain me (imagine me on the floor, kicking my feet and rolling around like a 5 yr old child)

- that's the sentiment intended

Oh to be back to last night, joyfully intoxicated, dancing and surrounded by sexy men in their 20's

tap i hope you got that nap - cause i just THREW down some moo shu pork (minus pancake)...:mad2:

i have less fill than when i woke up from surgery - but my cough is gone & acid reflux nada. i had an aspirated cough due to infection from an inner ear infection - so back to 1.5cc's ...... started the wk w/7.2.

Glad you are feeling better!

in 2wks i lost 11lbs & i bet those are firmly reinstated on my A$$ by sunday:wink: thanks all.!.

Just by Sunday? I would have it back by the night!:eek:

* congrats on the new car ebony!!!

What she said!

* slim, i'll send you a hot toddy recp for your teeth - if nothing else it will knock you out

Recipe please?!?!?!!?:cool2:

* kc - recover?

...ahhhhhhhhhhh food, got the warm & fuzzy's now. my surgeon and i laughed today when he asked about DH. i said he's fine , no issues w/the band - i'm just the problem child. i've had multiple issues and DH has had a cakewalk - go figure :wub:

Just like a man.:wub:

i see a silly friday night in my future - to early for wine???

Lu, I found PG my first day on forum. Then I found HH and a few others. Interesting. My sister always says I'm flypaper for freaks but I don't know if that applies in this case.

Satellite is loose thanks to roofers. Guy installing my deck today says he could fix it if he knew my transponders or something. I told him that I just didn't know him well enough to show him my transponders but that he was welcome to show me his :angry:. Well, I shant elaborate on that but he did have nice tools :smile:. As for stupid satellite dish, I got the co. to move my appt. from Mon. afternoon to morning. Big of them, huh? Right now my reception is spotty. So is my dalmation. As long as LBT doesn't go offline again, I may live until Mon. (but I make no promises).

To all you PJTP folks: I hope you can all sleep, eat, drink, chew, get out of pain, etc. Glou, wow, what excitement...blood and trauma...Happy Friday to you!

TTFN,

TPG

:cool: You are too funny!

Oh to be back to last night, joyfully intoxicated, dancing and surrounded by sexy men in their 20's

:cool2::biggrin::smile:

I wanna be her when I grow up!

more on the "joyfully intoxicated/dancing w/young men" - !!!

glass #2 of wine - it is 5'oclock somewhere, just not in TX at the moment:)

Snarky Alert:

Be sure to check out the thread in powder Room from the horny gal. Also see her post about eating 5 days out from surgery. She was just a bit rude to me. Hmmmm.

TPG

Snarky Alert:

Be sure to check out the thread in Powder Room from the horny gal. Also see her post about eating 5 days out from surgery. She was just a bit rude to me. Hmmmm.

TPG

The girl that ate the chicken? !?!?!?!?