Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Pre chemo and post band, I was losing some of my thick wavy blonde hair; after chemo it grew in hyper curly - like a little lamb - just after I wash it and very, very thick. It is so thick that it has no room to lie down on my head but grows straight up. Folks who see it are amazed by it. It is now 3" tall. And it is grey and darker in Patches. Doesn't match the rug at all! LOL That is still blonde.

I just want to say that Battygreen is driving me nutz. Just saying, eh.......

understatement:wink:

I just want to say that Battygreen is driving me nutz. Just saying, eh.......

BattyGreen! LOVE IT! I can't believe I didn't come up with it first cuz I'm such a hateful meanie. :confused:

BattyGreen! LOVE IT! I can't believe I didn't come up with it first cuz I'm such a hateful meanie. :confused:

Hah! They used to call me "Mean Green." She is Batty in my opinion. I have never, ever run across such a self-absorbed, uncaring, shamelessly egocentric individual.

Pre chemo and post band, I was losing some of my thick wavy blonde hair; after chemo it grew in hyper curly - like a little lamb - just after I wash it and very, very thick. It is so thick that it has no room to lie down on my head but grows straight up. Folks who see it are amazed by it. It is now 3" tall. And it is grey and darker in Patches. Doesn't match the rug at all! LOL That is still blonde.

Mine fell out a light blonde, and straight, and come back in darker blonde/ light brown, and parts are kinky curly, others not so much.

***Warning!!!! TMI ZONE Warning!!!!!***

But that was the only thing that really grew back in. I no longer have to shave my legs or under my arms but maybe once a season, and that is only just incase there is a straggler. And as for the "rug", alas she is gone too. Thankfully, DH is not one that finds that a bad thing--it is not a personal choice, it simply is how it is now.

I did regrow eye brows and lashes again. However, my ENT said there is not normal Hair growth in my nose anymore.

And the hair on my arms is almost non existant....

Wierd, makes me wonder what other parts of my body this all messed up!!!!

Sorry.....but greens comment hit home!!!

Kat

I no longer have to shave my legs or under my arms ...I did regrow eye brows and lashes again. Wierd, makes me wonder what other parts of my body this all messed up!!!!

As long as you didn't start to grow hair on your back or your knuckles...:confused:

Edited by tapshoes
typo

PJTP- I am making that crockpot chicken recipe thats in the other thread... I hope it's good. I have been sitting here thinking of it simmering in salsa all day. I am gonna shred the puppy up when I get home..

It's all about the head hunger since I dont feel the physical stomach pain

Oh, but my cancer is fatal and the advantage of dying is that I won't have to take a lawn mower to my very hairy legs!!! lol

Oh, but my cancer is fatal

What! :confused:

PJTP.... here is an old thread that I had forgotten about until today. I had to post in it naturally. Some are quite funny. So for those who didn't know about it or those who forgot, have a laugh, have a aahhaaa moment or a I have done that moment...enjoy.

You know you are a bandster when..

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f17/you-know-you-bandster-when-65219/

Hopefully this will work.

As long as you didn't start to grow hair on your back or your knuckles...:confused:

Or your upper lip or chin! Coarse, nasty black ones! Ewww... :w00t:

PJTP- I am making that crockpot chicken recipe thats in the other thread... I hope it's good. I have been sitting here thinking of it simmering in salsa all day. I am gonna shred the puppy up when I get home..

It's all about the head hunger since I dont feel the physical stomach pain

If it's the one I am thinking about, it was VERY good! The second time I made it, though, I cut the sugar in half (don't use the fake stuff for hubby -- one grain and he can taste it!).