Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

i tell DH to get me while i'm sleeping, so i don't have to be an active participant...LOL which BTW is FINE w/him, sick boy.

Is your DH my DH's long lost twin or something? LOL

I have a question. Have any of you tried Nutrisystem since banding so that you don't have to think of something to eat everyday? I am thinking about something like that because I am out of ideas of food to eat.

I have a question. Have any of you tried Nutrisystem since banding so that you don't have to think of something to eat everyday? I am thinking about something like that because I am out of ideas of food to eat.

i have never tried nutrisystem/jenny craig or any of the sorts - just because i like to cook, haven't heard the food is so hot on those programs & not cheap.

can you just eat what you want, just less of it......or are you looking for assitance w/prepckged weightloss food?

I am pretty much looking for assistance with the prepackaged food. I have been eating pretty much what I want, but I know that my weight loss is not as good as it could be if I ate differently. I don't always eat what they (my family) eat, but it would help me if I had another (easy) option available if I can't think of something to eat. I have eaten so much baked fish and baked chicken that I am SICK of them.

You are all too funny:tongue2::lol::rofl:

I was told I was going to lose too much weight on the post op sleeve diet so I have been on the ice cream diet the past few days. don't even want to get on that scale.< /p>

Dangit! I meant to weigh when I got up today. I've eaten very little the last 3 days on the "flu diet."

Morning everyone. Im sitting at my desk looking at the pile of work to be done, and believe I shall perfect the Avoidance 101 technique........

How about the File 13 technique? :mad2:

Some quack is on here advertising home fills for a discount and using a hotmail addy. wth is wrong with people....

Dear god, can you imagine? My doctor filled me too much; there's no way I'd let just anyone fill my band. Gah.

btw - i found the ignore feature after 1.5yrs. :w00t:

I didn't know you were searching unsuccessfully. I definitely know where mine is!!! :wink2:

I didn't know you were searching unsuccessfully. I definitely know where mine is!!! :mad2:

i didn't ever have a need - however certain posts have required my sunglasses be on; to block a certain someones glowing halo'. :wink2:

i didn't ever have a need - however certain posts have required my sunglasses be on; to block a certain someones glowing halo'. :mad2:

Ha - she is so popular! Hey I'm all about making one's life easier; you know that!

Hmm I dunno about the nutrisystem stuff. I am all about the no dieting thing lol. I could be a toothpick by now if I didn't eat like I do. I plan to eat like I do now for life so I guess I will have to live with it lol.

I am like Lulu I LOVE to cook and I am a foodie.

I don't even wanna know the calorie count for the cabbage stew/soup I made last night :mad2: I only was able to eat about 1/2 a cup but it was the best 1/2 cup evar!

I don't even wanna know the calorie count for the cabbage stew/soup I made last night :wink2: I only was able to eat about 1/2 a cup but it was the best 1/2 cup evar!

SHUT UP~~~~

i'm making cabbage stew today. it's rainy, cold and i wanted something stick to your ribs. if i don't add some carbs to the mix DH is off looking for more food later on. :mad2:

that's too funny.

I don't even wanna know the calorie count for the cabbage stew/soup I made last night :w00t: I only was able to eat about 1/2 a cup but it was the best 1/2 cup evar!
SHUT UP~~~~

i'm making cabbage stew today. it's rainy, cold and i wanted something stick to your ribs. if i don't add some carbs to the mix DH is off looking for more food later on. :mad2:

that's too funny.

Recipe please!?!?!?!?!:wink2:

Recipe please!?!?!?!?!:mad2:

just sent - btw, i can never cook cabbage w/out my big lab moaning; think the smell bothers him:)

just sent - btw, i can never cook cabbage w/out my big lab moaning; think the smell bothers him:)

Me too, please? :mad2:

i didn't ever have a need - however certain posts have required my sunglasses be on; to block a certain someones glowing halo'. :mad2:

LOL! I'm really good at just ignoring people on GP. I see the halo and I look away.

I haven't tried NS, but for lunch at work everyday I eat the boxed low cal/fat meals. It helps a lot. For dinner I just like to eat what I want, just much, much less of it.

I do like the idea of not even thinking about what I'm going to have for lunch. When I'm at the Grocer I find the brand that's on sale and buy em out. Then I stack em in the freezer, and the next one in line is what's for lunch. Yum!

I haven't tried NS, but for lunch at work everyday I eat the boxed low cal/fat meals. It helps a lot. For dinner I just like to eat what I want, just much, much less of it.

I do like the idea of not even thinking about what I'm going to have for lunch. When I'm at the Grocer I find the brand that's on sale and buy em out. Then I stack em in the freezer, and the next one in line is what's for lunch. Yum!

I did that this week with Lean Cuisine for lunch. That is what got me to thinking about Nutrasystem. I might just stick with this for a while and see how it goes.