Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Who farted on who??what? That's effed up..

something tells me plain would consider that foreplay.....sorry plain couldn't resist.

if i'm not mistaken that might be Oregons' niece she mentioned earlier???? the one who had her kids taken away - am i reading that right?

Snt---while DH and I do not have the issues you do with the MIL situation, and we DO have one anothers backs most of the time, even in family situations.....it is not just your DH.

There is a fine line for most of us--where WE can say absolutely anything mean or hateful about those we love, but no one else can. Be it your spouse to your family....or your family to your spouse.

I am NOT defending him. Just saying that it is a normal response. I am sure he knows it is different with his Mom, but he wants it to be the way he imagines it! I was that way when I was in a bad marriage, I so wanted it to be different, everyone around me was trash talking him to me I thought, and now in hindsight, they were just being honest, and trying to help me, but I so wanted it to be different, in my ears all I heard was them trash talking. It wasn't really the end of the marriage I was mourning, it was the death of my dreams of what the marriage would be.

So if Mom just moved in, it may take him awhile, to recognize that what he had hoped would happen when she moved near, is not happening that way at all.

I would continue to be honest and stand my ground, I am only saying that it isn't really that he is choosing her and her ways, or choosing to be treated like crap. He is hoping with all his heart things will change!

It is like the puppy that comes up and licks the hand of the idiot who just kicked him, as opposed to biting it----he is just wanting the love that she has not given him in the proper manner.

You have.....so he is not trying to win you over--he is trying to win her over.

At least that is how I ended up seeing it with my family. I was not turning my back on them. They loved me, I was working my ass off to make HIM love me the way I wanted him to. Well that was never gonna happen. And in the end I am glad it didn't---I moved on and ended up in a much better place. But it was, what it was, at the time.

My heart goes out to both of you!

Kat

Thank you Kat. I have to say that your responses are always so well thought out. I think you are right about it. I will try to keep that in mind. I am holding my tongue right now. He knows how I feel. I guess I will just have to wait and see how it plays out.

That is how I took it to Lu.

Anyone wanna come help me kick some HS boys asses???

I own 3 lots behind my home here, they are up a hillside, in a beautiful area. There used to be a railroad run through it many years ago. After the RR was taken out, it just sat for years, then they offered the area behind our homes to all of us along the route.

I have hell keeping the HS kids off of it. It is fenced, and posted as private property etc. They go up there and ditch school, and hang out, and drink and smoke....and we run them off everytime we catch them. I don't often go up by myself during the day as there are always several of them. Lately it has been 3-4 boys, rude as hell.

Today they broke into my shed, took out the wheelbarrow, and set a fire in it....usually they light fires in our natural fire pit up there. Today the wind is blowing like hell 25-40 mph. So I guess they thought the WB would contain it....not!

So I just had the police and fire dept. here putting out a fire. Lost a tree that was full grown, probably 15 years old. And have another mess to clean up.

I want to hurt them!

Supposedly now the school resource officer has a handle on it. They got some good shoe print casts, and they took some soda bottles and a pipette to fingerprint....for all the good it will do.

It is just frustrating the hell outta me!

Thanks for letting me vent about it!

Anyone wanna come help me kick some HS boys asses???

It is just frustrating the hell outta me!

Thanks for letting me vent about it!

i have a red heeler you can borrow!!! she is the best for keeping people off the property......my labs are WORTHLESS.

37lbs of terror. we have teenagers that liked to do the same...DH would just open the door and let her at them. been a LONG time since they've come down to "hang".

unfortunate situation - you can also put some hotwire down?? little jolt to the short hairs might also do it:)

sorry about your tree!

Somebody tell me how a grown woman can sit naked on her 13 yr old son's face and fart and think this is normal behavior?

omg .. i dont have much time to read either, but THIS ... OMG... that is one fuct up woman... 'normal' ? seriously???? i read your FB message and i'm sure you will be helping out a ton. you will be in my thoughts...

Somebody tell me how a grown woman can sit naked on her 13 yr old son's face and fart and think this is normal behavior?

Wait -- WHAT?? Where did I miss THIS little diddy? :(

Thank you Kat. I have to say that your responses are always so well thought out. I think you are right about it. I will try to keep that in mind. I am holding my tongue right now. He knows how I feel. I guess I will just have to wait and see how it plays out.

How often since she moved in down the street has the mom thing been an issue, like where she's come over or abused your good graces? Has this been daily so far?

I can't see this at work, but I have a feeling it's the song from Scrubs...am I right?

:(

Watch it at home. You won't be sorry.

Me, too! I read and want to comment, but by the time I'm caught up, the threads 10 more pages and the idea is gone and no sense going back to it.

exactly. I don't want anyone to think I don't have empathy for all this stuff that is going on, but this is one thread that is really hard to reply back to everyone. It's not that I don't want to but I find it rather impossible.

Yea, it's my effed up niece (by marriage no relation I must add) She just had a baby and has a 13 yr old and

a 6 yr old and just had her 3rd boy. The nurses in the hospital reported her for some other weird stuff. I have to say that my daughter is one of the nurses on that unit. Her poor 13 yr old finally realized that he could not

handle another baby being brought into that situation. It's one really sick situation.

How often since she moved in down the street has the mom thing been an issue, like where she's come over or abused your good graces? Has this been daily so far?

She is only moving in this weekend. It is just a gut instinct based on how close she is moving and her monetary situation that have me concerned. DH had already been sneaking her money while she was living with her sister when her money needs were much less. Now she is moving away from the sister with no job and only the son's disability checks as income. I just don't have confidence in that situation.

Yea, it's my effed up niece (by marriage no relation I must add) She just had a baby and has a 13 yr old and a 6 yr old and just had her 3rd boy. The nurses in the hospital reported her for some other weird stuff. I have to say that my daughter is one of the nurses on that unit. Her poor 13 yr old finally realized that he could not handle another baby being brought into that situation. It's one really sick situation.

I am so sorry for this family situation. I know that has to be hard to hear that she has been doing terrible things to those children. You will be in my thoughts.

She is only moving in this weekend. It is just a gut instinct based on how close she is moving and her monetary situation that have me concerned. DH had already been sneaking her money while she was living with her sister when her money needs were much less. Now she is moving away from the sister with no job and only the son's disability checks as income. I just don't have confidence in that situation.

Holy crap! Here I was thinking she was already there, what with all the visits and her already using your phone. :(

I would totally sit on my kid and fart, but not while naked and certainly not on his face. She sounds like a wacko.

As does your MIL slim.

Maybe we need to get Daisy's niece to sit naked on Slim's MIL's face and fart. :(