Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

PJTP-I am so happy to be on here and able to post. I don't know how long it will last.

Diva-I love your avi!

LJM-I am sorry that you are having band issues. I hope you are better soon.

Beth-thanks for trying to come up with something. Nothing is going to work other than that woman moving away. I know it won't last long because she will get behind in rent (like she has done every where else she has lived).

7/10 times i try to get in - i can't.

Welcom to the "uncool" kids club.

Oh oh OH! *waves hands*

It's up so I better post when I can.

Yeah, right? BTW, I LUV the new avi, you gorgous thing you.

Unfortunately, the problems with this scenario are 1. Mom has NO phone, and 2. she obviously has NO food either. Her landlord called my house again yesterday to tell her that she deposited her deposit check. Why would she need her to call to tell she has deposited the freaking check if she actually had the money to cover it?!?!?!? My blood pressure has been up since Monday.

Your MIL is a loser. I mean that in the sweetest way.

PJTP: OMG! I just got a request from a stranger asking me to friend him and join his mob on Mob Wars. I'm actually tempted to accept because I'm clearly out of mind and way too addicted to Mob Wars. Is it wrong of me for even thinking about it?

Unfortunately, the problems with this scenario are 1. Mom has NO phone, and 2. she obviously has NO food either. Her landlord called my house again yesterday to tell her that she deposited her deposit check. Why would she need her to call to tell she has deposited the freaking check if she actually had the money to cover it?!?!?!? My blood pressure has been up since Monday.

Oh my freakin' GOD!! :)

Well, Slim, it may be time to put on the teflon suit. Enough of this crap because, guaranteed, this is JUST the beginning!!

Whenever anybody calls for her, I would say sorry, you have the wrong number and hang up.

Nah! Just think of all the people HE has that can join YOUR mob! It's all for one, honey. :)

OK, I'll do it. I can always unfriend him.

Yeah, right? BTW, I LUV the new avi, you gorgous thing you.

PJTP: OMG! I just got a request from a stranger asking me to friend him and join his mob on Mob Wars. I'm actually tempted to accept because I'm clearly out of mind and way too addicted to Mob Wars. Is it wrong of me for even thinking about it?

Why thank ya!

I get requests from strangers too for friendship. I always accept, and end up making a few extra bucks too. :)

Ok, ok that was in really poor taste, but what the heck. It's my Friday.

Your MIL is a loser. I mean that in the sweetest way.

I know, bless her heart.:)

Oh my freakin' GOD!! :thumbup:

Well, Slim, it may be time to put on the teflon suit. Enough of this crap because, guaranteed, this is JUST the beginning!!

Whenever anybody calls for her, I would say sorry, you have the wrong number and hang up.

I wasn't here when they called, but I will be saying that. That is just rude to give out my phone number without my permission.:thumbup:

I know, bless her heart.:)

Ha! We just had a "bless her heart" moment today at work. If you slam someone, then add "bless her heart" then it's all okay.

I wasn't here when they called, but I will be saying that. That is just rude to give out my phone number without my permission.:thumbup:

I was 10 when my mothe co-signed a car w/her bf under my ssn. It was dumped on the side of the road about 10 years ago...guess who got a call one day from the sheriff's dept.

Some people suck and some of them are mothers and/or MILs.

Plain has a BF...? That explains some stuffs....

Well, in a platonic, hetero kind of way. Why is it that two dudes can't strip to the waist and wrestle without some "gutter mind" thinking overly sexual thoughts?

I get requests from strangers too for friendship. I always accept, and end up making a few extra bucks too.

What are you implying, man?!?

Well, in a platonic, hetero kind of way. Why is it that two dudes can't strip to the waist and wrestle without some "gutter mind" thinking overly sexual thoughts?

Depends. Did it include Wesson oil? :)

I agree Diva....awesome avitar!!!

Glouc, my DIL is dealing with similar issues, she and my son discovered when they went to get pre qualified for a home about a year ago---her birth Mom has used her info all over the place. She was raised by her Grandma who is begging her not to file charges, and disrupt the family....

I am so sorry you got done the same way.

Plain, are you auditioning for the Brokeback Mountain sequal.....Reach Around Ridge?????

snt----I wish I had an AHA moment of an idea for you, I am afraid it is gonna get ugly before she moves on, and whatever you do, make sure it is moves on, not moves IN! Make her dislike the hell outta you NOW!!

I feel lost when LBT goes down....but amazingly all my work is done at the end of the day....imagine!!

OKAY, Question: why is it being the bad guy because you tell someone you need space IN YOUR OWN FREAKING HOME??? If hubby wants mommy dearest over, then work out a schedule, but if they don't respect that you need some time, then THEY are the BAD GUYS.

You need what you need, and you're not bad for wanting it. It sounds like you've been patient in the past, but that won't last forever. You'll snap eventually, and that won't be good for anyone.

Plain has a BF...? That explains some stuffs....

PREACH ON re: SNT's mil.

:lol: re: Plain having a BF!!!

ok dammit ... how can i go from 7.x in my band pre-pregnancy and be FINE to 4.0 in my band now and be too freaking tight?

i'm pb'ing on everything (ok, not liquids) but i dont wanna be a 'grace'... *eyeroll* WTF??

I have my first appointment with the surgeon since surgery (not counting the fills/unfills). I kinda dread it.

Well she definitely isn't worth having a stroke over!!! What happens when MIL gets evicted? I hope you've stated in no uncertain terms to DH that she ain't movin' in with y'all!!!

I know, bless her heart.:rolleyes:

Dangit!!! You beat me to the punch! :tt2:

Oh...BROmance. Why didn't you say so?

Ha!!!