Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Did anyone catch Hugh Laurie on Leno last night? He played with his band? They are called Band (maybe Banned) from TV. They are all stars on different TV shows who play together, they just released their first album. They cracked me up!!!

Like little kids who want to play dress up and pretend to be actors....these guys are dressing up and playing Band!!! They weren't bad---I recognized a bunch of them from different shows---one from Desperate Housewives sang on the song they did===Will it Go Round in Circles.

Was kind of fun......he also sings without his accent!

Kat

Ghosts? :)

Did somebody say... Ghosts?

Where? Where? I keep looking at night skies for UFOs, and would really like to meet...er, encounter..a ghost. I'd be so excited!!!

pjtp - i'm tempted to take one of my dogs xanax (he sees ghosts - :)). hubby's idea of cleaning up for company is to throw everything in the closet. wish he just put crime scene tape on it before i opened.......

Ha! After surgery, you shouldn't be entertaining already, missy! He definitely should use tape so you don't hurt yourself!!!

What is this show damages? I have never heard of it. What channel is it on?

It's on the FX channel Wednesday nights at 10pm ET. :) Two thumbs up! Here's an article with some Season One history...

William Hurt joins 'Damages' for Season 2 intrigue - MSN TV News

Ha! After surgery, you shouldn't be entertaining already, missy!

no kidding - but they're out best friends, so it's easy. if i wanna go night night early i can w/out issue.

yes the dog sees or hears ghosts; or i'm crazy. he gets spooked at the oddest noises; and wants you to hold him...he's 105lbs.

one day i will utube it because it is HILLARIOUS. i had to take the picture frames of family off the tables because he would stare at some and cry....he has issues, again - it's pretty damn funny.

have a good night all!

Did anyone catch Hugh Laurie on Leno last night? He played with his band? They are called Band (maybe Banned) from TV. They are all stars on different TV shows who play together, they just released their first album. They cracked me up!!!

Kat

they are SOOO not good, but its fun to watch

here's utube link

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Vk6JpFrHQ]YouTube - Band from TV DEBUT on Tonight Show with Jay Leno[/ame]

That is so awesome. I like Hugh Laurie a lot. I knew he played piano, but didn't know that they had started a band with other actors. How funny.

ok, who posted they like damages?

i am (slooooooowly) downloading season 1 and just saw the first episode...

OH.MY.GOD!

very good .. and im not even a glenn close fan ...

wow...

Where can I download the first season from?? I really want to watch!

Hello all!

PJTP--It is 2 am and I am just coming in! :) Went out with friends from high school and feel so great! Boy sometimes it is great to just let it all go!

How are you all???

Hugs

I am glad you are having a good time!

Omg, that is FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

I've been wondering where you were. You'd been so quiet on all the sites for a few days that I got worried. I tried calling last night, but maybe you were at the gym.

That is so awesome. I like Hugh Laurie a lot. I knew he played piano, but didn't know that they had started a band with other actors. How funny.

I just started school on Thursday. It is going to be intense! I have a ton of homework already!! Yikes!

Thanks everyone for the congrats! I am so thankful to finally be under 200! It has been a lot of hard work!

At the gym today they did a fit assesment. The trainer said I had 132 pounds lean muscle mass. That would change my entire goal weight as I certainly could not weigh 135 if 132 is the lean muscle. I wish I knew how he determinded that with just my wieght and measurements. He though I only needed to lose 35 more pounds. I am 5'2". What do you all think about that???

I F'ing HATE eBay (rather, the people who buy, that is)

Guy brought DH's ute, sight unseen, as is, for jst over $1000... He turns up to collect and pay this morning, and says, no, too much work to be done on it, the girl that was with him SPAT at DH, then they sped off in their Merc!

OMG. I am just don't know what to do from here.

Sorry for venting, bt DH had to go to work, and I am still shaking.

Good Morning my friends!

I made it into Onderland this morning!!

Congrats!

I am so glad to see Chickie back posting here again!

Me too.

At the gym today they did a fit assesment. The trainer said I had 132 pounds lean muscle mass. That would change my entire goal weight as I certainly could not weigh 135 if 132 is the lean muscle. I wish I knew how he determinded that with just my wieght and measurements. He though I only needed to lose 35 more pounds. I am 5'2". What do you all think about that???

I'd get a second opinion. I've heard those assesments they do at the gym can be quite inaccurate and 135 lb. of lean muscle means you'd be as muscly as a female body-builder IME. (I assume they included your bones and organs in that 135, even though they called it "lean muscle.")

DH's ute

What's an ute?

Where can I download the first season from?? I really want to watch!

iTunes... soooooooooooo good!!

I F'ing HATE eBay (rather, the people who buy, that is)

Guy brought DH's ute, sight unseen, as is, for jst over $1000... He turns up to collect and pay this morning, and says, no, too much work to be done on it, the girl that was with him SPAT at DH, then they sped off in their Merc!

OMG. I am just don't know what to do from here.

Sorry for venting, bt DH had to go to work, and I am still shaking.

that is crazy!!!!

I am still reeling. DH is so angry. What I need is for him to come home and give me a huge hug. It's not going to happen, but I want one.

There is other family drama going on, so I am feeling a little over senstive at the moment.

Everything will be okay, but my goodness. I didn't need this today.

Interesting... I don't know how they come up with that either. I guess you'll know what you feel comfortable at when you get there. :)

I was showing my mom some of y'all's pics, before and after (BBK, you were one) and she was FLABBERGASTED!! Y'all was sellin' it, that's fo sho. :)