Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

O.K. now I have to go check out the room. I have to see what everyone posted!

There is a place I went to and uploaded a pic of myself, they take and make you look like you would after loosing x amount of lbs. I had 50 lbs done. That is the highest you can go. I did this yesterday and got my results today. I loved it! Helps to put a visual on.what you will look like down the road. here is the addy: Home | WeightView.com - Seeing is Believing

Hopefully this will take you there:thumbup:

That's really cool, g4e!! I just wish it would do more than 50 pounds. :thumbup: At 50 pounds lost, I am only down about one chin.

Wonder if you could take the result pic and use IT as your before and shave off another 50, and so on and so on until you get where you want to be. :wink_smile:

Now see that's a prime example of what I was talking about in that other "I don't get it" thread. According to the ASMBS's nutrition committee's report, there really isn't scientific support for being on a 100% clear liquid diet after surgery. This is why many surgeons let their patients have Protein Drinks during the liquids phase. So the OP wasn't asking to do anything particularly unreasonable at all.

I am So Sorry it is so big! I thought it was shrunk!:eek:

I'll get you for stretching out my screen... and your little dog too! :tongue2:

Now see that's a prime example of what I was talking about in that other "I don't get it" thread. According to the ASMBS's nutrition committee's report, there really isn't scientific support for being on a 100% clear liquid diet after surgery. This is why many surgeons let their patients have Protein drinks during the liquids phase. So the OP wasn't asking to do anything particularly unreasonable at all.

I agree, that really doesn't make any sense. So long as it's liquid, it's not likely to stretch the stoma, so why not any liquid?

ok, you guys are really trying to get my BP up arent you?

i've read everything, but it was from either my tiny computer and just didnt have the energy to respond or my iPhone ... and thats sometimes a lost cause...

not sure if i'll venture into the holier than thou pattygreen thread... i think i'd just be mean... *eyeroll*

im doing ok ... pretty bored stiff... and my back IS stiff ... i need a massage but cant leave the house to get one... gahhhh!

I agree, that really doesn't make any sense. So long as it's liquid, it's not likely to stretch the stoma, so why not any liquid?

My surgeon's practice says "thin" liquids and I can kind of see that. Some of the stuff you can eat during the "full" liquid phase doesn't seem very liquidity to me.

But they also say "anything that can go up a straw" and you can make a lot go up a straw. :tongue2:

Whooooooooooooooooa! You guys have been busy!

I'm a bit late, but BBK, if some one sends you a friend suggestion on FB, the "friend" doesn't get notification of that. So if you ignore it, they are none the wiser. Ignore away in the future!

Now, do I *really* want to read the prostitution thread?? Hmmmm

ARGHHH!!! When will the screen resize????

Tuesday morning, snow is falling, coffee is hot, Y was busy. Thinking I need to book a week somewhere warm, not too expensive, where I can eat well, have the opportunity to exercise (if I choose to), and thaw...any suggestions? Sadly, visiting my sis in San Diego is out - my mother is there until end of Feb/March, and that would NOT be a restful vacation.

tap-if you find such a place, would you let me go with you? I promise I don't eat much. I can't promise I won't take up much room, but hopefully I will continue to shrink while away.

Good morning (evening to our friends over seas).

Good morning everyone! LJM, make hubby give you a massage, you deserve the pampering right now.

I am enjoying reading everyone's responses in the prostitution thread. I am also behaving myself and refraining from posting.

Day two of the five day pouch test. Why am I doing this to myself? I hate liquids only, I am starving and have a massive headache. Something tells me by dinner tonight I am going to cave.

7_5_142.gif Morning all.

SNT- I got the results back in about 24 hrs. They tell you 48 hrs. I think it is based on how busy they are. My daughter had done it for me before banding. So back then, the pic I recieved back looks pretty much like I do now. But I had forgotten about the site until the other day. So I went and got new results. I bookmarked it and will go back after I lose more weight. I have never been thin and this will help me see myself thin. What I seen in the after pic is pretty much about what size I remember being a good part of my life. Between 200-225. I really don't remember being smaller other than when I was a kid. Not teen but KID! Then as a kid I was chunky.

LJM..Have DH give you a massage. Have him get the scented oils and just enjoy! Oh sorry, scented oils is how you got this way! teehee:rolleyes:

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb095&pp=ZRxdm609NVUS