Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So, I'm just curious.... how much have/did you lose on your pre-op liquid diet? I'm on day 6 and have lost 8lbs already. It's kinda crazy. Definitely keeps me motivated to continue this 4 week diet! Sometimes it's easy and sometimes it's hard... only drinking 4 Protein Shakes a day plus raw veggies. That's all I'm allowed to have.

I lost about 10 pounds, but about 4 of those pounds weren't real weight loss, just emptying the digestive track.

Wow you guys go get it I am so glad I only have to do 2 days but it is Clear Liquids ahhh

Sent from my SM-T380 using BariatricPal mobile app

So, I'm just curious.... how much have/did you lose on your pre-op liquid diet? I'm on day 6 and have lost 8lbs already. It's kinda crazy. Definitely keeps me motivated to continue this 4 week diet! Sometimes it's easy and sometimes it's hard... only drinking 4 Protein Shakes a day plus raw veggies. That's all I'm allowed to have.

I have 2 more days on mine and then clear liquids for Easter. I had a similar diet (4 Protein Shakes and veggies or some fruits) and have lost 13 pounds so far.

im on day 5 of my 1 wk pre op clear liquid diet, down 12 lbs.i thought i would have headaches,b crabby,hear stomach growling& be starving but im not,have tons of energy & feel good.i have been working extra hours since im taking off 2 1/2 wks.im actually ready to lay in that hospital bed,lol.i have 1 wk post op clear liquids & then another week of liquids but can finally add in Protein Shakes, Protein Water, sf pudding, v8 jce,sf fudgesicles,& bone broth.week 3 will b pureed soft foods,& wk 4 introducing real solid foods,yippieee.surgery on monday,so glad they switched my surgery time to 10:15,arriving at 8 instead of 7:15 surgery & 5:45 arrival time,way too early.

brookie my preop diet is very similiar to yours.

I feel like my diet pre and post op are very strict.

PreOp and up to 7 weeks after my surgeon will not allow me to have any solid food.

Does anybody else have a diet this strict?

· 2 weeks preop diet: Protein Shakes and clear liquids only

· 2 weeks post op diet: Protein shakes and clear liquids only

· 3 & 4 weeks postop: I can add in creamy liquids

· 5 & 6 weeks postop: I can add in pureed foods

· 7+ weeks: I can slowly integrate solid foods.