Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bitchy grammar rant

On 22.3.2018 at 10:30 PM, Creekimp13 said:

I had no idea I was being unoriginal. Poop!

Ach, die ganzen Nicht-Muttersprachler sind für diese kleine Erinnerung sicherlich dankbar. ;)

Ich helfe gern:)

On 3/22/2018 at 9:27 PM, Creekimp13 said:

Danny...psst! (waste).

dragging myself away from keyboard......

Must....not...succumb....to red-penning the internets!

Haha I think it was on purpose ;-)

I tend to agree with you about the use of correct grammar, but in looking thru the posts, topics, and general conversation around here I would say that proper spelling is the least of our concerns. Our state of mental health and reasoning seems to be a much larger problem.

LOL Oh Lort! Last time we had one of the Lose/Loose Rants it turned into a complete shambolic bust-up that was very entertaining. So I'm gonna put my butt in this chair with my loose-ass pants and enjoy the really big shew!!! [emoji3] [emoji38]
popcorneatingemoji.jpg.18171bc2ae17203db9b6cbaffd15a193.jpg

Lol no comment

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using BariatricPal mobile app

The show has come and gone. I don't think reruns are as interesting as the first time it airs.
I had no idea I was being unoriginal. Poop!
*hangs head...does the walk of shame*

It was a complete sh!t storm...Lol i am the owner of the original post and I made fluffy very angry because I didn't post it in the rants and rave section like you...I posted it in the wrong place and it completely backfired on me Lol! The grammar kills me too but I just smile and wave and pretend everything's okay haha. That post was removed I believe.. it got crazy.[emoji15]

1 minute ago, soready17 said:

It was a complete sh!t storm...Lol i am the owner of the original post and I made fluffy very angry because I didn't post it in the rants and rave section like you...I posted it in the wrong place and it completely backfired on me Lol! The grammar kills me too but I just smile and wave and pretend everything's okay haha. That post was removed I believe.. it got crazy.

Well, I hope you love me as much as I love you now? So maybe it all had a happy ending? :D :395_shaved_ice::257_dromedary_camel::780_sparkling_heart:

1 minute ago, soready17 said:

Yes it's fine lol we all have our moments. Boy I didn't know what I got myself into...Lol

Me either! BAhahahahahahahaha! Worse, I don't want to rehash it here, but I don't even remember what it was fully about. Damn short term memory chemo brain! ROFLMAO. Everyday is a brand spankin' new day! LOL.

Me either! BAhahahahahahahaha! Worse, I don't want to rehash it here, but I don't even remember what it was fully about. Damn short term memory chemo brain! ROFLMAO. Everyday is a brand spankin' new day! LOL.

It was pretty much exactly what creekimp posted lol but got so much drama because I made a mistake and posted it in the general forum... wheww

3 minutes ago, soready17 said:

It was pretty much exactly what creekimp posted lol but got so much drama because I made a mistake and posted it in the general forum... wheww

Hahahaha, well when in doubt, I blame hanger.

What? Your food's not ready on time? I'M HANGRY DAMMIT!

The laundry and house aren't done and picked up? IT'S THE HANGER! I CANNNNN'TTTTT!

LOL...

Well at any rate, I'm sorry for being a ******!

Edited by FluffyChix