Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Premier Protein Clear

Hi Has anyone tried the new Premier Protein Clear for 1st week post op? My sleeve is scheduled for March 12th and I hear that Isopure can be extra sweet sometimes.

image.png.0817b9ca7822463c7bff0544156e821a.png81+-ak-vcLL._SX522_.jpg

Yes. Both clears I have to dilute 50% with Water then I adore the fruit Punch. The mango is just "meh" to me. Sorry! Others might like it?

2 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Yes. Both clears I have to dilute 50% with Water then I adore the fruit Punch. The mango is just "meh" to me. Sorry! Others might like it?

Agreed, I found them very sweet as well. I'm still pre-op but i can't really stomach them at this point.

3 hours ago, AskingForAFriend said:

Hi Has anyone tried the new Premier Protein Clear for 1st week post op? My sleeve is scheduled for March 12th and I hear that Isopure can be extra sweet sometimes.

image.png.0817b9ca7822463c7bff0544156e821a.png81+-ak-vcLL._SX522_.jpg

As far as Isopure goes, It is so gross I commend anyone that can even handle it. Totally yuk. Premier gave me the back door trots. After I had been using it for 6 weeks my PA told me that I was Lactose Intolerant. Well, thank you DR. LOL

I've been drinking the Premier Protein Clear in Mixed berry. I'm 3 days post-op and it's another good way for me to get Protein while also hitting my 48oz Water goal. You can definitely water it down and it should be great.

Thanks everyone, I bought the Isopure for now in orange and I may have to Water that down as well but my surgery is March 12th, can't WAIT to get this show on the road! LOL.

I am so confused - I am 5 days post op and my Dr has me on only chicken broth, sf Jello and Decaf tea/coffee and of course Water - I am reading some of you within the same time frame are drinking Protein Shakes. I wonder if I could have a little bit? I’m doing great - no pain, no reflux (tums & nexium help) and waking. Thanks

Heads up. Sams wholesale has the PP drinks on sale $4 off per carton. The clear is $15 others are $12.66 per carton (12).

The clear is actually better for you post op as it is isolate ( better, more absorbable protein) unlike the regular shakes.

Premier is very sweet; I usually Water it down. I tried Protein2O and I like it much better. Not overly sweet at all. I especially like the coconut flavor. It also comes in fruit punch and grape.