Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hiya Bariatric buddies and Peeps!Just little sweet me checking in. Well I had my appointment at OSU today, yes the self-same one I have babbling about for a whole month.
Saw my nurse-practioner Valerie
Dietician-Roy, yeah a young good-Looking slender guy.
Exercise physiologist-Kelly
Didn't get to meet Case Manager Jessica, she was in another conference but will call me tomorrow or Tuesday, because Monday is a holiday.
Per Nurse Valerie I have to have Cardiologist and Pulmanologist both fax notes and observations or I have to go through both again. Dr Karve( cardio) did it today after I spoke to them, had to leave message with Dr Hussein (pulmo) medical assistant since he wasn't in today. Once that is filed where it's supposed to be, no more than 3 weeks until surgery. Alas no iron-clad date, I'm betting on June, my son Tomkitten says July, and he tends to be psychic about betting and such things. When his late dad was alive and would take his advice they "cleaned up" at the races frequently.
At least I should be done and starting to,lose before my high school class reunion August 11th. I hate to tell you how many years it has been , if you remember how old I keep telling people I am , you can figure it for yourself. 😪 But things are still moving kachug kachug along down my bariatric track toward the finish line. I had hoped to book on a bullet or express train, not one that goes at 3mph and stops for every dog,🐶 pony🐎 or goat🐐 that ventures onto the track.🚝

Frustr8- Just one more hoop, but not a denial! I hope we have close surgery dates, so we can track together. Also, can your son send me 6 numbers for the Texas lotto, it would make paying off my surgery so much easier. 😂

On 05/24/2018 at 21:36, Lex12005 said:

Hello Everyone , i am new to this app. I just had my last Dr. appt today now waiting for approval been having alot of back and forward with insurance hoping they get what they need now and we can move forward to surgery date June 20

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Best wishes on getting the surgery date of your choice!

On 05/24/2018 at 21:39, Lex12005 said:

Thank you this has been a long Process

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

You’re welcome and I totally understand but you’re so close to starting your new life. You’ll get your call soon 😉

Just got approved may 17! They say end of june! But hopefully something closer pops up! I still haven't gotten a date and its making me anxious

On 05/24/2018 at 22:38, mercmerc said:

Just got approved may 17! They say end of june! But hopefully something closer pops up! I still haven't gotten a date and its making me anxious
Congrats! I was also approved on May 17th. My surgery date is set for June 28th! Hope you hear back soon about your actual date! 🎉

On 05/24/2018 at 22:42, ALFxRNY said:

Congrats! I was also approved on May 17th. My surgery date is set for June 28th! Hope you hear back soon about your actual date! 🎉
Yay!! Approval buddies! Omg hopefully mine is close! Or that day also!! My "last" pre-op is May 31! Im suppose to start the liquid diet then! Hopefully I hear something back tomorrow !

On 05/24/2018 at 22:44, mercmerc said:

Yay!! Approval buddies! Omg hopefully mine is close! Or that day also!! My "last" pre-op is May 31! Im suppose to start the liquid diet then! Hopefully I hear something back tomorrow !
Oh you’re definitely doing surgery sooner than me. You are starting your liquid diet already. My pre-op appointment is June 12th and I believe I start my liquid diet that day or the next! Glad to have an approval buddy! Keep us posted about your date!

On 05/24/2018 at 22:49, ALFxRNY said:

Oh you’re definitely doing surgery sooner than me. You are starting your liquid diet already. My pre-op appointment is June 12th and I believe I start my liquid diet that day or the next! Glad to have an approval buddy! Keep us posted about your date!
Hopefully! That's what they say! But who knows! Ahh I'm excited! Will do!! Keep me posted also!

@crystal649m Hi! If your June 5th bypass surgery is still a go, you might make a few friends here. Are you on your liquid presurgical prepartions? Please update us how you're doing these days 😍

On 05/26/2018 at 19:36, kristenreins said:

Got my surgery date... June 11
Congrats!

5 day countdown! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼