Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@shortmocha👳 bring your sweet self over. Our swimming pool is warm and welcoming, you can even have your own chaise lounge until June 25th if you like. All of us RnY here and we ❤love,meeting new friends and enlarging our group. You've a home🏡with us if you like! Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome. So glad to be joining the June-RNYers. I've been lurking, but it's nice to really be able to join in now. Can't wait for June.

Hmnnn so you were that good looking person we all saw over there watching, so glad you decided to join in!😜

Just got the call to schedule today! They offered me May 29th actually but I feel like I had emotionally prepared for a June date so I chose the 6th instead. Now to begin the countdown to surgery!

Congrats. I’m June 14th

Welcome MrsLingo and ProudFSUMom! Both beautiful dates for surgeries, MrsLingo, yours is on my late grandparents wedding anniversary . They were married on that day in 1904. Weird how certain dates jog your memory.😜

I’m new to site... I have my surgery date of June 5th!

Congratulations. You can help me look into the light so I don’t hurt anyone because I haven’t eaten in a week. Lol

Welcome MrsLingo and ProudFSUMom! Both beautiful dates for surgeries, MrsLingo, yours is on my late grandparents wedding anniversary . They were married on that day in 1904. Weird how certain dates jog your memory.[emoji12]

I feel better because that’s a special date[emoji7]. My doctor office were trying to schedule me for May 24th or 30th. Which was three weeks from the day I found out my insurance approved me. It was a shock so I pushed it back to June 14th so I can process and get myself trained.

Congrats to everyone with a date!

Congrats to everyone with a date!

Thank you [emoji120]

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY 2018 EVERYONE💛💙💜💚❤

Congrats! Hope you get the date you want very soon!

I am officially scheduled for June 20th! My preop is June 5th.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

On 05/14/2018 at 23:59, Trixie82 said:

I am officially scheduled for June 20th! My preop is June 5th.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Yay!!! So happy for you! Hoping to hear from my surgeon this week!

Every day I move albeit slowly toward 1 toward my appointment. Will,it bring the bring the news I'm hoping for? I'm planning that it Iwill.