Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February bypass buddies?

Wahhhhooooooooooo! It's that time again folks! Let's have an outstanding Weigh-In Wednesday!!!!

Post your deets!

SW:

CW:

GW:

Pounds lost since surgery.

How you're doing now--any major events, milestones, brags!!!! We wanna hear from you guys. We miss you!!!

Happy Hump Day!!

Hey y'all!!! Hope everyone is doing great!!! I'm doing ok, a little frustrated I've gained 2 pounds! Ugh!

SW 216
CW 184
GW 125

I know this hurdle will pass! Hopefully sooner than later!!!

Sent from my SM-G930VL using BariatricPal mobile app

Stats first:

HW 427.4 (Jan. 2)

SW: 413 (Feb. 15)

Last week: 372.8

Today: 371.6 (been stalled there since Saturday)

So, down 1.2 since last week, 41.4 since surgery, and 55.8 overall.

Stats aren't as good this week as they were last week, but I'm okay with it because, as I noted yesterday with the pic, I'm finally starting to be able to see a difference. The size 28 jeans I only barely fit into a couple weeks ago are already getting a little baggy, too. Wish I'd thought to take measurements before so I could compare that aspect of it. Went shopping at Goodwill on Saturday and got a pair of jeans to shrink into (size 24!) and a handful of shirts to do the same with. Really ready for the weather to warm up so I can switch to capris and flipflops instead of jeans/socks/sneakers (I hate socks).

food is going somewhat more smoothly than it did last week. Made chicken salad last night and had it on a FlatOut Light wrap. Didn't eat much before I was full, but my stomach didn't give me issues with it otherwise, so I count that as a success and am glad to have something semi-bread-like to incorporate into my diet. (Still plan on making @Tealael's oat-based biscuit things at some point to try.) Had a bit of a problem with my stomach not liking grapes this week, though it did fine with them last week. Similarly, one day I ate half a chicken burger patty for lunch and it went down fine, then when I tried to eat the second half for supper, it came right back up. Not sure what that was about.

Buying an elliptical tonight, if all goes according to plan. Haven't been motivated to go walking due to craptastic weather, so hopefully having that in the living room will help me actually start getting some consistent exercise.

Still having issues with Constipation off and on, which is annoying, but I think I'm starting to figure out the right combination of stool softeners/Benefiber/Miralax to keep things moving.

Edited by istytehcrawk

Dang ladies! I feel ya on the post-holiday gain and also the stall! Let's just keep on keepin' on!!!

Misty your chicken salad wrap sounded sooo good! Glad no issues with the Flatout!

SW: 222.4

CW: 206.2

GW: 150

Pounds lost since surgery. (-16.2lbs since surgery)

I'm also still up about 0.4lbs over last Wednesday. I had been up 2lbs. Gah!!! I was soooooo forkin good too. I swear--even Easter Sunday I only had about 710 cals! Do you believe that one??

I did go see the cardiologist today and showed him pics of my cankles and he thinks my bp med may be causing it. So he changed things up and I am back on a diuretic. So I guess we'll see if I'm actually carrying a lot of Fluid or not!

food on track. Still eating 1/2c of food/meal, about 2oz protein/meal by weight. About 65g Protein daily and around 500 cals daily.

SW: 230

CW: 199.5

GW: 140

30 Pounds lost since surgery

Whew! How is everyone doing? I am definitely starting to see the difference, especially my face! 30 pounds down! I am so excited to finally losing all of my bulgy stomach! I had everything small except my middle section, hated shopping! Though I am still having trouble with food choice. I have my dietitians instructions and compared to some recipes online, it confuses me. I tend to ask myself, can I try that? I am told it gets easier and I am SOOO looking forward to it!

What Vitamins do you all take? Any yummy ones that are recommended?

RNY 2/23
SW: 304
Current: 271
Loss: 33 pounds.

Goal: not decided yet!

I’ve been doing fairly well. Ate to fast once and vomited but that’s it.
I Am cleared for everything except pork, beef, stringy veggies and clams, mussels, lobster.
I’ve enjoyed salads this past week.

Been eating hard boiled egg whites for snack ( I don’t care for the yellow when hard boiled) like it’s going out of style as not to waste the eggs my girls dyed. lol

Hi all- Wednesday weigh in results....

4th Jan 2018- 15st 8lb
10th Jan 2018- 15st 8lb
17th Jan 2028 - 15st 5lb
24th Jan 2018 - 15st 5.5lb
7th Feb 2018 - 14st 13lb
14th Feb 2018 - 14st 11.5lb

**15th Feb Surgery day **

21st Feb 2018 14st 3.5lb
28th Feb 2018 14st
7th March 2018 13st 10lb
14th March 2018 13st 9lb
21st March 2018 13st 6lb
28th March 2018 13st 3lb
4th April 2018 13st 1lb

Highest weight 405
Surgery weight 367
Current weight 333

Goal weight 250 right now

I’m happy I lost the weight I put on during our cruise vacation plus I lost an additional pound so yay!!

My main issue now that I’ve been cleared for most foods is chewing. I was always a fast eater one bite two bite swallow. When I do that now I have to make a quick trip to the bathroom because I’m about to get sick.

In other news I had a wound open up on my stomach right after surgery. It left a 1.5 inch hole on my stomach. Well two months later and it’s finally closed.

Hello too all my skinny friends hehe ;).... I say skinny because we are all smaller than what we started but let’s get to the point
STATS ( not doing so hot but I have been following the rules and doing as best I can overall I am truly excited about my results)

HW: 298lbs
SW: 262lbs
CW: 233lbs
GW: 170lbs (1st big goal)

I am feeling blessed and thankful. No major complications. My favorite thing to eat is deli spicy turkey and I know fruit is of the table but I do suck on an orange for flavor once in a while and omg delicious to me. I hope everyone is well... well to conclude my Wednesday... I have lost a total of 29lbs .... yay me! Yay you! Yay everyone.... keep head up high we can do it...

Wahhhhooooooooooo! It's that time again folks! Let's have an outstanding Weigh-In Wednesday!!!!

Post your deets!

SW:

CW:

GW:

Pounds lost since surgery.

How you're doing now--any major events, milestones, brags!!!! We wanna hear from you guys. We miss you!!!

Happy Hump Day!!

(Congrats on an outstanding report last week! You all rock the casbah!)

So I weighed in today at 327.4, I finally broke the 2 week stall this week and down about 3.5 pounds so far this week!
NSV so i took my daughter to pigeon forge for her birthday and wanted to do more activities with the family. I got to ride the mountain coaster. AND. Fit with my 5 year old!! I haven’t been on a “ride” in several years due to concerns of my hips fitting and seatbelts!
This was glorious for my soul!
I also took a bath this week which I haven’t been able to do in a normal sized tub for a couple of years!
God is good

Hw-378
Sw- 363 (2/27/18)
CW-327.8

Yay @sarhgrif So happy for you!! 3.5lbs is awesome!! And wahhhhoooooooo on fitting in a ride with your daughter!!!

Highest weight 405
Surgery weight 367
Current weight 330.6

Goal weight 250 right now but really just want to see a 2 in that first column.

Down 2.5 this week. When I checked earlier this week I was up so I thought this was going to be a bad week weight-wise. But I was still in a good mood because regardless of what the scale says I know I’m doing good because my pants keep falling down and I needed to get a new belt. Like someone else said I wish I took measurements before surgery so I could see the changes there too.

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

Stats first:

HW 427.4 (Jan. 2)

SW: 413 (Feb. 15)

Last week: 371.6

Today: 369.2 (been there since Monday)

So, down 2.4 since last week, 43.8 since surgery, and 58.2 overall.

A little annoyed/frustrated that I've lost less than three pounds the last two weeks, when I had been doing much better than that before.

Started using an elliptical this week. That, combined with doing laps around my town's civic center for half an hour on Monday while waiting for the city council to get out of executive session, has my right leg in particular very sore, so I'm going to skip the elliptical today and hope that clears up.

My size 28 jeans are definitely getting loose, but I don't have any size 26s (only a few pairs of 24s that are still way too small -- it's astounding how much weight it takes to go between bigger sizes compared to smaller sizes), so I'm hoping these 28s will last me until I can switch to capris (hopefully just another few weeks), because I don't want to buy a pair I'll only wear a few times, even secondhand.

Hi guys!!! Hope everyone is well!!!
I had a good week!!

SW 216
CW 180
GW 125, 130

I lost 4 lbs this week, I'm so happy!!! My NSV is I fit into a size 14 jeans!!! I can't believe it.
Everyone is doing so great!!! Keep up the great work!!!

Sent from my SM-G930VL using BariatricPal mobile app