Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February bypass buddies?

1 minute ago, angyplus5 said:

Hi y'all!!! Everyone is doing so great!!! Keep up the great work everybody!!!

SW 216
CW 179
GW 125-130

Lost 1lb this week... Wish it was more!
Had a rough week with fatigue so my surgeon did some blood work, just waiting for the results!
Hope everyone has a great week!!!

Sent from my SM-G930VL using BariatricPal mobile app

Congrats on the pound sweetie!!! Please let us know what the doc said, ok? You know, it's funny, this week I've and last I've been dragging trail!!! So dang fatigued. I just chalked it up to new BP med and lower BP, but maybe that's a trend for where we're at post surg? Thoughts?

Anyone else going through serious fatigue right now and surgery in Feb?

Thanks Fluffy, you are always such a bright light!! I'll keep you guys posted as to what my bloodwork says. ❤

Stats first:

HW 427.4 (Jan. 2)

SW: 413 (Feb. 15)

Last week: 369.2

Today: 366.4

So, down 2.8 since last week, 46.6 since surgery, and 61 overall.

Wish I were moving a bit faster in terms of weight loss (I miss those first three weeks of averaging 10 pounds a week, but I know that was mostly Water weight), but it's still going down more steadily than I ever have before, so I can't really complain.

Still using the elliptical for a few minutes a few times a day. When you're as out of shape as I am, even just a few minutes makes for noodle-y legs! Working on building up my time.

Have been working on expanding the types of foods I eat because variety = less boredom = success. Am borrowing my mom's boyfriend's MASSIVE air fryer this week to see if I like it. Any suggestions?

Tried a wrap from Subway for supper the other night and it was GREAT. So much texture. I got the spinach wrap but only actually ate half the whole thing and the bare minimum of the wrap needed to hold it together (so less than a quarter of the spinach wrap in one sitting). Turkey, bacon, spinach, cucumber, Tomato, and light mayo = YUM and CRUNCH (that was always my favorite combo before surgery, but in a footlong on the wheat bread). Ate the second half of the wrap for lunch yesterday.

Went out to eat at Cheddar's with a friend on Sunday and had lemon pepper chicken, corn, and broccoli. It came with rice, but I didn't bother with that. $12 (including tip) for about four meals of food. Only downside was I forgot my debit card in the receipt folder, so I had to go back (an hour drive each way) last night to get it!

Another good texture/flavor combo: stacks of hint of salt NutThins, garlic & herb Laughing Cow cheese wedge, and turkey pepperoni. That's what I have packed for my lunch today, along with a clementine.

Oh, an NSV: I realized yesterday (when getting out my ID to get my debit card back) that I am more than 30 pounds below the weight on my driver's license. I hadn't looked at it in so long, I couldn't remember what it said. It expires in December, so I'll be able to get a new pic and new weight listed on it!

Edited by istytehcrawk

Morning Everyone......
STATS
HW: 298lbs
SW: 262lbs
CW: 229lbs (I am under 230 finally)
GW: 160lbs to 170lbs

Total loss since RNY 2/7/18 is 33lbs. I know it feels slow but it is steady so idc. It is coming off whether it takes 6months or 24months- I am getting this weight off. I can say diabetes is resolving no more tachycardia and my waist is looking slim, plus I feel great. I do have off days where I feel just tired and exhausted. I hope everyone is doing great.

2 hours ago, JazmaniaRNY said:

Morning Everyone......
STATS
HW: 298lbs
SW: 262lbs
CW: 229lbs (I am under 230 finally)
GW: 160lbs to 170lbs

Total loss since RNY 2/7/18 is 33lbs. I know it feels slow but it is steady so idc. It is coming off whether it takes 6months or 24months- I am getting this weight off. I can say diabetes is resolving no more tachycardia and my waist is looking slim, plus I feel great. I do have off days where I feel just tired and exhausted. I hope everyone is doing great.

Congrats on being under 230!! Woot!

(Wow, you have a Boar's Head Sandwich Shop where you live? Looking at the wax paper...)

HEY, IT'S WEDNESDAY. Guess I'll substitute for @FluffyChix to get the ball rolling?

Stats first:

HW 427.4 (Jan. 2)

Last week: 366.4

Today: 365

So, down 1.4 since last week, 48 since surgery, and 62.4 overall.

Another slow week for weight loss, blah. BUT it's been good in a way, too: I was able to buy jeans at Walmart for the first time in YEARS, and because of their weird sizing, the jeans are a 24/26; my last jeans were a 28. Even better (sort of), these new ones are already feeling a little loose, but that could be because I've worn them every day this week (the downside of only having one pair that fits at a time) and they'll unstretch when I wash them. REALLY ready for capri weather to start (next week, supposedly), because I have a few pairs of those I should be able to wear.

HEY, IT'S WEDNESDAY. Guess I'll substitute for [mention=323408]FluffyChix[/mention] to get the ball rolling?

Stats first:

HW 427.4 (Jan. 2)

Another slow week for weight loss, blah. BUT it's been good in a way, too: I was able to buy jeans at Walmart for the first time in YEARS, and because of their weird sizing, the jeans are a 24/26; my last jeans were a 28. Even better (sort of), these new ones are already feeling a little loose, but that could be because I've worn them every day this week (the downside of only having one pair that fits at a time) and they'll unstretch when I wash them. REALLY ready for capri weather to start (next week, supposedly), because I have a few pairs of those I should be able to wear.

Thanks Istytecrawk!!!! I was looking for this thread this morning and couldn't find it! lol.
I've had a good week this week!!!

SW 216
CW 175
GW 125, 130

Down 4 lbs this week! Whoop whoop!!! I hope everyone has a great week coming up! See you guys next Wednesday!

4 hours ago, istytehcrawk said:

HEY, IT'S WEDNESDAY. Guess I'll substitute for @FluffyChix to get the ball rolling?

Stats first:

HW 427.4 (Jan. 2)

Yahoooo! Thank you for doing this Misty!!! ((hugs)) Sorry. I was at the doc's all day. Fork me! But hopefully my hip will have a new lease on life in about 5 days thanks to Mr. Cortisone--the shot I love to hate!

WTG on losses everyone. Misty I had a slow last week too until the last day. But let's just tough it out and move onward through the fog. The good news is, thanks the weekly chart you showed us, I made one and am on schedule for a low week. :) Better times ahead my friend! And huge congrats on your Walmart shopping trip!!!! Come on capri weather!!!

HW 287 (May 3 '17)

SW 222.4 (Feb. 20)

Last Week 196

Today 194.4

So down 1.6lbs since last week, 28lbs since surgery, 92.6lbs overall.

All of my pants are swimming on me. Safety pins and I are on a first name basis! LOL. Even my leggings! I put a run in them with the safety pin this morning. *le sigh*

I'm pretty stoked though, I bought Silver Skeeters tickets today! LOL. Being 55 (a senior) has its advantages. For $30 I get parking passes, a tshirt, a drink at each game, and seats in field boxes every Tuesday night plus opening day this Friday for 10 games. So $3 a game with free parking and a complimentary drink. Yeeeeeeee-the-helll-hawwww! I would have NEVER done this last year. The heat would have killed me and I wouldn't have fit in the seat, nor would I have been able to walk. This year, look out baby! Here I come. So I'm super excited for Friday night.

7 hours ago, istytehcrawk said:

Stats first:

HW 427.4 (Jan. 2)

Girl you have lost 50 lbs in 2 months! That's freakin fantastic!!!! Congrats on the pants, too :D

1 minute ago, Little Green said:

Girl you have lost 50 lbs in 2 months! That's freakin fantastic!!!! Congrats on the pants, too :D

Yep! I'm simultaneously astounded by it and annoyed it isn't more, which I know full well is ridiculous.

Thanks!

Hey y'all! How you doin'? It's time for Weigh-In Wednesday!!! *the crowd roars*

I finally found us on page 2. :( Wah!

So update your stats for the week and take hold of accountability!!!

HW:

SW:

Weight Last week:

Weight Today:

How You Did This Week/Challenges:

Ok, I'll jump in--the water's fine!!! :D

HW 287 (May 3 '17)

SW 222.4 (Feb. 20)

Last Week 194.4

Today 191.2

So down 3.2lbs since last week, 31.2lbs since surgery, 95.8lbs overall.

All of my pants are swimming on me--even my last pair of "dress-ier" pants! I put on a pair of Mr. F.'s old boyfriend jeans (40 waist--yes it's true--I wear a 40 waist) and they fit. The waist is only a tiny bit large. So I'm officially snagging a pair since he's gone down on his jeans.

We went thrifting this weekend and found 2 pairs of brand new Wrangler's for him plus a Polo shirt for cheap. Found nothing for me though. It's about to be critical situation here.

Started PT again on Monday and had my hip injection last week. Still waiting for the steroids to kick in, but the great news is that I still lost weight after the injection rather than gaining 4 lbs of Water weight! Yay me!

It's been a good week all around! Wearing shorts and sleeveless blouses. :blink:

Hi Fluffy!!!! Thanks for getting us started!

HW 225
SW 216 2/8/18
CW 174
GW 125

Total loss 51lbs
Loss since surgery 42lbs

I'm right with you on the clothes, mine look like someone else's clothes! My leggings are baggy pants! Such a great feeling!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!