Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have followed the plan... and prepared myself.. lost the weight, ate healthier and had sleeve surgery 4 days ago... I’ve been walking.. sip sip sipping.. all I do! Getting enough Fluid, exercise and rest. Maybe a little slack on protein... but was told to focus on clear fluids for the first week... y’all... I am hungry... !! like what I wouldn’t do for a lick of peanut butter... a flipping strip of chicken.. is this normal???

I’m two weeks post op bypass and I get hungry. Some posts say it’s normal to not be hungry for months.

I think we are all individuals, some of us will be hungry earlier than others.

I was freaking starving. Not like...stomach rumbling....but like my head hurt and I felt woozily, low blood sugar, just exhausted and needing fuel.

I'm two weeks out, eating a bunch of terrific soft foods...getting about 1000 calories a day. I feel fantastic...like my old self with even more energy. No nausea, everything is going down well.

You're in the hard spot. The sun is on the horizon. You've just got to hold out a little longer and drink your Protein for a bit longer. Let that tummy heal. You've been through too much to risk it on something naughty.

Won't be long now!

PS...if you get so desperate you want to cheat....at the very least, pick something from the whole liquids menu....the next step. Don't skip too far ahead and don't go crazy and eat a chicken strip. A little yogurt or some thinned down cream of wheat. Don't go nuts. And it's best to hold on and do things by the book. You can do this!

12 days post surgery. I'm not really stomach hungry, I guess I'm head hungry. Still on full liquids. Hoping to skip purée straight to soft. I know how all of you feel.

12 days post surgery. I'm not really stomach hungry, I guess I'm head hungry. Still on full liquids. Hoping to skip purée straight to soft. I know how all of you feel.

As much as you are tempted to, I wouldn't jump lol! I'm only a few days ahead of you but blended is better (I guess) than liquids. I am totally hungry too but now I'm on blended and my dietician said I can have scrambled eggs (with cheese!!) tuna. At least it's not shakes

You might be sensitive to the artificial sweeteners or something else in the it. Maybe the whey Protein? Might have to switch to a soy or plant-based one. I have svelte myself, it's soy-based not the 30 gr,protein but still very nice.😝