Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had my sleeve yesterday too. I am having awful pain when I swallow. Is this gas? I have been nauseated too. Any tips? Trying to keep the Water down.

Move. Keep moving. A blood clot is serious and can be fatal. The gas will work itself out and the shoulder/chest pain should go away. Sip,sip,sip, Water.< br>Once the drain is pulled you should feel a little better too.

Me too, I was sleeved the 14th and have problems swallowing Water. Also how long will it take for these incisions to not hurt so bad.

I was sleeved 11/13, discharged 11/14 and i couldn't keep anything down, broth, Water, Protein or medication. Im on day 4, gas has subsided with chewable gas x. Sip the water, never gulp and if you have access to a chik fi la or Sonics, get a bag of ice chips! It will help with water intake and for dry mouth also biotene.

Sent from my SM-G935T using BariatricPal mobile app

I am doing better sipping warm broth and Water with crystal light to get my 5 ounces an hour. Walking 10 minutes every 2 hours since 6am and Gas X helped. Some liquid Motrin also helped

I was sleeved 11/13, discharged 11/14 and i couldn't keep anything down, broth, Water, Protein or medication. Im on day 4, gas has subsided with chewable gas x. Sip the water, never gulp and if you have access to a chik fi la or Sonics, get a bag of ice chips! It will help with water intake and for dry mouth also biotene.

Sent from my SM-G935T using BariatricPal mobile app

That is what my NUT said too. She said to measure out 1 ounce of ice chips (they use plastic cups that are 1 ounce each) and just one at a time let them dissolve on your tongue.

Have a great day!
Amanda
HW 248 CW 241 SW ?
Surgery Date: 11/21/2017.
Goal weight 150’ish 🤞🏼

Do the Forest Gump walking version, I walked and I walked and I walked[emoji4].
The more you move the better . I was sleeved on 11/11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk