Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have a question, does anyone eat fat bombs? If so have you found that they help you at all with cravings or hunger control? I don't find myself hungry during the day and only eat about once a day.

Sleeved: 10/21/16

SW: 257lbs

CW: 151lbs

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Oh ok thank u

Sent from my SM-J700T using BariatricPal mobile app

Pinterest has a lot of different recipes of course. Which is where I got the idea to try them but I don't want to sabotage myself at the same time. I will probably ask my PA when I go in for my 1 year next month

I made cheeze chips they are great !!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using BariatricPal mobile app

I tend to stay away from dairy due to being lactose intolerant. But I have found other things that I can still have. I am able to enjoy elk. Tried a little bit the other night and it was great.

Are you lactose intolerant or are you allergic to milk...? most cheeses don't have much lactose, especially hard cheeses like cheddar etc! I'm lactose intolerant but cheese is a major staple of my diet. (;

Are you lactose intolerant or are you allergic to milk...? most cheeses don't have much lactose, especially hard cheeses like cheddar etc! I'm lactose intolerant but cheese is a major staple of my diet. (;

I am lactose intolerant. I can't handle much dairy and it got worse after being sleeved. I can barely withstand Greek yogurt anymore which I never really had a problem with. I have just started being able to sort of tolerate string cheese.

It sounds like a junk food - high calorie, low/no nutrition; it may be keto/paleo "compliant" but still a junk food - think paleo Twinkie, and do you really want to get in the habit of eating these?

Protein, particularly meats and other firm Proteins, tend to be the most satisfying longer term for hunger, and cravings are usually best controlled either nutritionaly (you're craving foods with nutrients that you are short on) or by limiting foods that trigger cravings, whether they be carbohydrate or fat based. Your classic junk carbs like chips, Cookies and other sugary things fit that description, but many are also triggered by fat based foods like nuts or cheeses. It's an individual thing that you need to figure out for yourself - what triggers one person may have no effect on you, and vice versa.

It sounds like a junk food - high calorie, low/no nutrition; it may be keto/paleo "compliant" but still a junk food - think paleo Twinkie, and do you really want to get in the habit of eating these?
Protein, particularly meats and other firm Proteins, tend to be the most satisfying longer term for hunger, and cravings are usually best controlled either nutritionaly (you're craving foods with nutrients that you are short on) or by limiting foods that trigger cravings, whether they be carbohydrate or fat based. Your classic junk carbs like chips, Cookies and other sugary things fit that description, but many are also triggered by fat based foods like nuts or cheeses. It's an individual thing that you need to figure out for yourself - what triggers one person may have no effect on you, and vice versa.

I get that aspect. I lack calories massive. I am lucky if I hit 700 calories a day. My team is very well aware of this issue. I don't crave much of anything so to speak.